[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest swtemi

So many of you guys are so lucky! you got to see the members so many times at the hotel! So I'm very envious!

I also stayed at the hotel but didn't bump into them very much because me and my friends were out during the day, and we just come home at night to sleep. When we do get home, we try to look out for them but not a ton of luck. I can't say much though, since I wasn't at the hotel too often >.<

BUT I DID GET MY MOMENT! And I'm ever so happy : )

Me and my friends got valet parking at the concert because the general parking looked looooong. So we got back to the hotel right away. After we got back, me and my friend went to grab a midnight snack down in the lobby. We were waiting at the elevator when 3 BEAST members and their manager came to use the elevator, too.

My friend was like "It's Beast!" and I was just like "huh? Where?" and they were right in front of our faces. Everyone was trying to get autographs, and they did! But some were like "we can't" but we forced them, and they did but then had to get going since the elevator opened. - BY THAT TIME, I didn't get an autograph yet, I'm like one of those slow chickens LOL.

Anyways, they went into the elevator, and my friend was like "let's go! We're going up too."

So we went in, and I literally squeezed myself into the little corner because I was so shocked I was in the elevator with them. My friend got a signature, and I was like "me too please". And it was AJ *kikwang* MY FAVORITE MEMBER! He was so adorable <3. He signed on the black part of the album, and his manager was like "you're signing on black where she can't even see it" and all of us laughed together. We were on the 14th floor, so we had to leave.

After I got out of the elevator, i was like "We love you!" and ran off, but not fast enough - because I saw AJ smiled :)

Dong Woon and hyun seung were also there, but hyun seung was hidden behind AJ, and dong woon was too scared to do much. I was fixed on AJ, too... so... :S.

Anyways, That made my trip! I also saw Chansung walk by, but he looked not very happy so I just let him pass. I just watched him go... he was beautiful though!

The concert was awesome! My favorite was actually Kim Jong Kook! I LOVE HIM! AMAZING! Then Beast, then 2PM!. I thought everyone was great! <3

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eckeltricity

Does anyone know what songs the non-idol singers played? I really loved them^^

Guest Special Ed

Whats the name of the woman who sang Amazing Grace? Cuz she was amazing.

And what songs did Lee Eun Mi sing?

WOW!! Looking through all these photos and fancams, and reading all of the fan accounts I get a really clear vision of KMF Hollywood Bowl 2010 ^_____^ Thanks everyone for sharing your experience so quickly =D I'm originally from LA and attended the concert before, but I'm in school now..ahh I regret not going this year it looks so awesome T_____T

I work in the Soompi office as Community Manager and as I look through this thread I have an idea -- would you like us (the staff) to create some kind of Soompi Fan Club or unique page for KMF 2010? We could put ALL the photos and ALL the videos and ALL the fan accounts in one place, and they would be easy to find! I know it's a little late, but tell me what you think ^___^ Thanks<333

-Stephanie

Guest Special Ed

WOW!! Looking through all these photos and fancams, and reading all of the fan accounts I get a really clear vision of KMF Hollywood Bowl 2010 ^_____^ Thanks everyone for sharing your experience so quickly =D I'm originally from LA and attended the concert before, but I'm in school now..ahh I regret not going this year it looks so awesome T_____T

I work in the Soompi office as Community Manager and as I look through this thread I have an idea -- would you like us (the staff) to create some kind of Soompi Fan Club or unique page for KMF 2010? We could put ALL the photos and ALL the videos and ALL the fan accounts in one place, and they would be easy to find! I know it's a little late, but tell me what you think ^___^ Thanks<333

-Stephanie

I think thats a great idea. It'll be a lot easier and organize too.

^^that would definitely be one awesome idea, even for those who aren't able to go so they can check all the stuff in that fanclub. :)

and thanks everyone for the amazing detailed fanaccounts, read a few only but got me soo excited.:D

Guest APXIII

Account #3:

Your encounter at Subway- lucky!

Reading this and how you mentioned you were speaking spanish, the other day on Arirang TV they mentioned Taec knows the language so wondering if he understood all of what you and your sister were speaking about lol~

My friend got a signature, and I was like "me too please". And it was AJ *kikwang* MY FAVORITE MEMBER! He was so adorable <3. He signed on the black part of the album, and his manager was like "you're signing on black where she can't even see it" and all of us laughed together. We were on the 14th floor, so we had to leave.

After I got out of the elevator, i was like "We love you!" and ran off, but not fast enough - because I saw AJ smiled :)

Dong Woon and hyun seung were also there, but hyun seung was hidden behind AJ, and dong woon was too scared to do much. I was fixed on AJ, too... so... :S.

Haha, on the black part!

so cute- he must've been nervous or something ^^;

I noticed Hyun Seung would tend to hid or not interact much but that was part of his charm when performing x]

Guest crazie_meh

AWW IM SO JEALOUS! a lot of you girls got to see 2pm and beast in person...

I would love to see them in person too since it was my birthday! OMG!

SERIOUSLY, if I had stay longer in the lobby of Sheraton hotel I would have seen

beast by chance, but no luck. I was too tired after the festival so I left

to go sleep with my friends, and we stayed in Sheraton hotel too! but overall,

the k festival was a blast! I got to see some of my favorite singers sing!!!!

i went to korean plaza, ate some food (but spend most of the time in the restroom :P),

took the metro train to the bowl, I got some free stuff, met my niece who went to the k festival too,

scream and cheer till my throat hurted lol, enjoy the show (DOO JOON WAVE HIGH AND RECORDED US AND IT MADE MY NIGHT A BLAST!!!!), ran during a red light after the festival and

my friend trip lol, saw lots of HOT GUYS! Got hungry so ate subway at 1am and stayed in the lobby

hoping to spot any celebrity by chance but no luck , woke up the next morning got ready and left back

home at 9 something. I still wanna stay but we still have school… Overall, it was the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!! I laugh so much and have so much fun with my friends and my cousin. SO MUCH LEFT TO TELL but it’s for my keeping so I’m gonna leave them in my diary where I can go back and read it over again and plan for the next trip next year! Definitely going for sure!!!!! It was a blast no matter who came!! If you didn’t go this year, you miss out on a lot of fun! Let’s hope the price for the seats doesn’t go up next year!!! Otherwise my option would be sticking to the 50 dollar and below seats :P I’m planning on buying garden boxes next year!!! Yay!!!! I’m super happie and hype up I can’t seem to do my hw and it’s due tomorrow!!! Omg!! Im in big trouble!!! So sad!!!!!! Lol oh well XD ahaha good luck to those who are planning to go next year!!!!

Guest Soupster015

Heres my contribution.

Awesome concert. No fan account because I was didn't want to go stalking.

WG:

Beast:

Kara:

This year HB was a blast! I'm too tired to write out my fan accounts and stuff but it isn't nearly as exciting as some of you ladies here! I rode in the elevator with Gil and didn't realize it, and when I did all I could say was that his girlfriend Jungah was really pretty. LMAO! HaHa is so funny and cute in his own way! I love that guy.

I seriously didn't take any photos during the concert this year only videos. >.< I'll upload them later when I'm not so lazy.

See you ladies/gentlemen at next year's KMF! :)

Guest ___reflectional

All I gotta say for my first time ever is WOW. To be honest , I don't even know how to describe it. Haha =) I had such a great time and with BEAST & 2PM being there , it was wonderful. I still can't believe that I spotted a lot BEAST members but I was too calm to even ask to take a picture , GRR* I'm so mad at myself about that. It was once in a lifetime but I guess seeing them did make up for it too in a way...LOL. So far , this concert is the BIG thing for me in 2010. AHHHH , I can't stop spazzing about the boys. I HAD A GREAT TIME EVERYONE ! =D

Guest EternalELF

Kara is still in the hotel. gyuri was in the bar for about an hour talking with 3 other people. when she came back from the bar i got an autograph [it was kinda obvious that i was waiting for them to finish lol]

i also got all of 2pm's autographs except for junho because he was intimidating lol xD

i just wanted to tell you guys that i had a very personal encounter with all of them so dont be jealous or anything.

2pm's junsu, surprisingly, was veryyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyy nice.

out of all of them, junsu was the nicest hands down. talked to us nonstop for 5 mins. amazing english. humble, and... perfect. <3

i feel like having a separate post just to praise junsu. what a guy.

wooyoung tried to spell my name, and it took like a whole minute. he kept going even though the managers were yelling at him to come. then he tried to pronounce my name. i like, died.

taec was chill, didnt take his headphones off but still didnt refuse anything. he wrote my name even though ive never told him my name. some 2pm member probably told him my name so it'll be quick and i dont have to spell it out to him xD

chansung. wow, he is so chill and relaxed you'd have thought he lived around here. such a cool guy.

junho really didnt want to interact with us. idk why. maybe its cause its only us and he didnt feel the need to be nice. im sure he IS nice though. just not very much to us lol

khun, too. i thought i'd have a lot to say about khun since he was my favorite, but not really. he was polite though. and tried to please fans when he can.

Guest cutiepie1021

Anyways, they went into the elevator, and my friend was like "let's go! We're going up too."

So we went in, and I literally squeezed myself into the little corner because I was so shocked I was in the elevator with them. My friend got a signature, and I was like "me too please". And it was AJ *kikwang* MY FAVORITE MEMBER! He was so adorable <3. He signed on the black part of the album, and his manager was like "you're signing on black where she can't even see it" and all of us laughed together. We were on the 14th floor, so we had to leave.

hahaha what a coincidence! me and my friend were next to u guys! and we were in the elevator alone with them later after u guys and their manager left. it was nice lol XD

Guest vic_taebin

KMF was soo awesome! I utterly enjoyed every single performance....even the old singers!! I thought that this time, the arrangement between old and idol singers were thoroughly planned out nice.. whereas after an idol sang, you get a breather and relax listening to the old singers.

Plus, it was pretty funny and awesome where I sat (next to pretty nice ajummahs and ajusshis). Ajummas asking me and my brother if we thought it was boring (we're Filipino btw) and we're like, "No, no, we love it!!!" and then they would smile and giggle with delight. LOL. Also, semi-drunk ajusshis singing along to the old songs were, SURPRISINGLY, soothing. LOL!

Does anyone know the old lady singer that wore the long black dress and a long red sweater(sorry i didn't get a program..they ran out!! Boo!),..bc gotta give a BIG SHOUTOUT to her for being truly amaazzzinng!! Her singing just traumatized my whole body in awe...moved me to tears.

Yea....HAHA and Nicole were pretty good MCs, esp. HAHA.=)

Umm...my only disappointment of the whole night was towards the end. Not being bias or anything, but I thought 2PM should've been the last act of the night. They had the longest performance and they were, I think, the most anticipated from all the performers. I like WG, but the reactions they got was lacklustered compared to the other idol groups. Maybe bc I tricked myself into thinking they would give a preview of their new songs..but yea..i cheered for them, but all energy was already spent on 2PM.^^ hehe

Oh and... I just want to say that KIM JUNSU and LEE JUNHO completed my night @ ihop. ^^ Yessiiirrr!

Guest eckeltricity

Just wondering, did the Wondergirls and 2PM fan meet up at 4 happen? I was looking around but didn't see any signs :(

Guest onnetwothreefour

does anyone know if there were any companies or photographers taking wandering photos of the whole event? i would like to see pictures :D

Guest smackie

The concert was great! I thought Haha did such a good job MCing and Nicole was just adorable. Okay so I was gonna wait until I uploaded all the performances I filmed before I posted but uploading is taking longer than I thought. Some videos are still processing. I'll edit the post w/ more performances later. Here's what I have so far though. Forgive the shakiness at times.

Beast

2PM

Kara

Wonder Girls

I stayed at the sheraton so I got to see all the artists but nothing too special happened. The lobby was so crazy all weekend long.

Guest panamakira

Kara is still in the hotel. gyuri was in the bar for about an hour talking with 3 other people. when she came back from the bar i got an autograph [it was kinda obvious that i was waiting for them to finish lol]

i also got all of 2pm's autographs except for junho because he was intimidating lol xD

i just wanted to tell you guys that i had a very personal encounter with all of them so dont be jealous or anything.

2pm's junsu, surprisingly, was veryyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyy nice.

out of all of them, junsu was the nicest hands down. talked to us nonstop for 5 mins. amazing english. humble, and... perfect. <3

wooyoung tried to spell my name, and it took like a whole minute. he kept going even though the managers were yelling at him to come. then he tried to pronounce my name. i like, died.

Sorry I cut your post, but KARA was still in L.A. today Sunday right? and when did you meet 2PM. You met all of them at once? wow. How did you get them to sign your stuff? I can't believe you saw Wooyoung...I was looking for him.....grrr....

haha, sorry for all the questions, but would you mind explaining how you met them? dying to know..LOL

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

Just wondering, did the Wondergirls and 2PM fan meet up at 4 happen? I was looking around but didn't see any signs :(

to answer you. the 2pm fan meet up did happen. it was around 4 45 or something. if you saw a girl holding a sign that had 2pm and wondergirls on it thats were we met up! it was by this big big tree and there was a sign that said picnic area!

BTW where was the 2pm handout signs?? i didnt see this at all!

Guest Sokua

taec was chill, didnt take his headphones off but still didnt refuse anything. he wrote my name even though ive never told him my name. some 2pm member probably told him my name so it'll be quick and i dont have to spell it out to him xD

chansung. wow, he is so chill and relaxed you'd have thought he lived around here. such a cool guy.

junho really didnt want to interact with us. idk why. maybe its cause its only us and he didnt feel the need to be nice. im sure he IS nice though. just not very much to us lol

khun, too. i thought i'd have a lot to say about khun since he was my favorite, but not really. he was polite though. and tried to please fans when he can.

Omgosh how super lucky! =D I'm so glad you were able to experience that! They all sound like super nice guys- but that's too be expected. ;D <3 Haha. If you don't mind me asking, how did you manage to get their autographs? Was it like a luck of the draw for place and time? Omgoodness you were so lucky to have him say your name! <3 <3

Archived