[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest e ; c h o .

CONCERT WAS AWSOME!

Did you guys see I think it was Dongwoon and Yoseob with their cameras recording the audience? LUCKY POOL CIRLCE/GARDEN BOX PEOPLE that were filmed by those two TT_TT

It was really unexpected for B2st to come out first I thought they would have been in the second half..

2pm wasn't last either, umm i think 4th last? KJK was one of the last ones though I remeber then Kara and WG.

It was sad to see Seungyeon still in a cast, but she performed awsome :D

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest THYDAISCOOL

i just came back from the concert it was pretty fun 2pm looked soo hot in real life esp chansung he looked soo hot i sat in the ramp seat section so i mostly saw taec and khun which was luck cus they my favorite members but i couldnt stop lookin at chansung soo goodlooking ! beast perform first love mistery and shock i have a fancam but it still loadin on youtube i only got shock and 2pm again and again.heartbeat and without you and they also perform friday dayy and wonder girl perform last overall it was a pretty fun concert

Guest APXIII

See everyone at KMF~ Going now!

Last night I had dinner with B2ST! They're a lot shorter in person... Anyways! Fun times ahead!

Omg, how!?

lucky *~*

Anyways-

Concert.was.AMAZING!

Missing Senior Prom was SO WORTH IT, I'd do it Again&Again (pun intended xD)

Just posting a tidbit of my experience:

I was on the ramp seats to the right side so at the end of the concert when all the artists came out, Dongwoon and YoSeob where on that side on the extended stage thing that spreads out infront of the gardens.

I had been running to the GB Section so I was behind Row 3 or 4... but anyways

1st:

YoSeob: *waving into the crowd*

Me *waves frantically*

YoSeob: *sees and turns*

*stops, faces me and waves then smiles shyly*

Me: *grinning and waving back*

gaaaaaaaaah he saw me directly in the eyes, I don't know how I did not go crazy and stuff *_*

I'm pretty sure I looked like an idiot waving so happily or something though XD

2nd:

DongWoon: *comes out with cam filming the audience then fans in the pool area along Yoseob posing*

*faces to the front*

Me: *waves frantically, again lol*

DongWoon: *spots me and turns cam directly at me*

Me: *smiling like an idiot and waving back with hands&glowstick*

....haha I don't know how to make this sound spazzy but IT.WAS.GREAT :D

It felt like FOREVER that I was making eye contact with them but forsure it was like 5 seconds each *-*

btw HyunSeung looks so different, as in HOTHOTHOT in person<333

the pic above ^ of him possing like that, I was in that section too so made eye contact with him for like 2 seconds- I was recording so I didn't get to take a pic but yeah!

OH AND IF YOU WERE THE GIRL TO THE LEFT OF ME OR AROUND ME THAT FILMED THEM DOING THIS PLEASE SEND THE VIDEO TO ME!

UNFORTUNATELY MY CAMERA DIED AFTER WONDER GIRLS PERFORMED THEIR FIRST SONG, SO HOT XO

Guest enoerauqs

Concert was SOOO fun. I can't wait for next year already haha.

Did anyone get any good Kim Jong Kook and Leessang fan cams? I ran out of memory on my card towards the end mainly because of BEAST, 2PM and KARA videos as well as random pictures of the artists performing. :P Thanks in advance!

O_O MIGHTY MOUSE was singing with Kim Jong-Kook?

Well only half of Mighty Mouth so only Sangchu was there...Shorry J wasn't. Still awesome nonetheless! :D

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

This was my first year to HB! I must say it makes me want to come back next year! Had so much fun ran into so many stars!! ahhhhh! Felt bad for them part of the time because they had to watch their backs all the time! It was kind of dumb how Sheraton started to be strict on outsider people now and not on thursday and friday!!! but BIG BANG COME NEXT YEAR! it was crazy but lots of fun! GEEEZ 2PM AND BEAST LOOKS TEN TIMES MORE HANDSOME IN PERSON!!!!!

Guest kaylie420

wow the concert was epic...mini fan account:

I arrived late at the bowl :( well not that late...but the glowsticks were already all taken >< so sad! this years' glowsticks seemed less :( the blue non-plastic bags by wilshire were really helpful though! by the time i entered the venue the korean drum performance already began :) they filled the entire stage! which was pretty coool <3 someone was sitting in our seats when we went in.................awkward....

the concert started off with beast! i was so surprised! i still had food in my mouth when they announced that a new group was performing and everyone started screaming already! and beast came out with EASY :) hahahas i wasnt familiar with that song >< and was surprised they didnt start out with a fast song. but the song really showed their ballad talents :o and then our boys continued on with MYSTERY <33 they're so cute >< the neck popping is so addicting! Sadly their performance was pretty short to me :( but they ended with SHOCK which drove me crazy hahhas I think a lot of people screamed SHOCK during their performance :) the boys looked so sexy in black and gold <3 yoseob sparkled! sorry im biased >< and he was rite next to AJ <3

hmmm the show continued on and we all cheered for the veteran singers :) they really hyped up the crowd! but some girls behind us we're complaining......a lot >< i really liked yoon bockhee and yoon hangki's performance!! it was one of the more memorable of the night. and LEESSANG was awesome too! many people sang along with Girl Unable to Separate, Boy Unable to Leave! they sound extremely good live!! i actually expected kim jong gook to come out during the day time but he came out after 2pm :o

2pm really shocked me like crazy >< i seriously thought they were gonna be the last or next to last act but they came out with again and again :o it was such a blur of what happened cuz we were just screaming and singing along >< hahhas the lights were really bright though >< which made it really difficult to see them. but heartbeat really killed me! after seeing it so many times on youtube, the live version is even more epic! their pyramid was pure perfection! and there was an expected encore, but we all chanted! which was pretty awesome! 2PM JIANG!!!!!

blah hahahahas im too tired to write about WG and kara! hahahahas its 2:22 rite now in LA! maybe ill continue tomorrow :(

tooodles guys ^^

i screamed my richard simmons of at wondergirls and kara! lol. even though kara was lypsyncing. it was still good. :D

who was the girl that haha put on stage! hahaha so cool.

was that the korean version of beautiful girl?

and the old lady with the bro! loved her!

heyy...!! hoped everyone had fun at KMF this year. i know i did.!

was wondering if anyone was able to take a picture or two or so of Sangchu. This was when the artists were walking on stage for the last song. I screamed out his name and he started doing a few poses but i didnt take pictures 'cuz i was recording at that moment. If anyone has it, please share? if it helps, i was in pool circle section D so he was looking that direction. thanks.

Guest onnetwothreefour

Does anyone know everything that was given away for free at the concert? I just settled for the light stick and thunder sticks because it was so crowded I wanted to leave the booth area. Just curious

Guest Itzonlypeter

Does anyone know everything that was given away for free at the concert? I just settled for the light stick and thunder sticks because it was so crowded I wanted to leave the booth area. Just curious

Dude they had, a bandana / soccer balls / bracelets / korean soccer fan shirts/ blankets / towels / liquor / I got loads of free food / I got free tickets there too / they gave free fraps too / i don't even know. Too excited to sleep. Not even drunk anymore, its an all natural high

Guest Tounge73

Im uploading Fancams from the Pool section on my youtube back , dont know how to embed so here is link to one video of Beast and if you want you can just view my other videos

Guest riastasis

^ Wow those are so close!! Thanks for uploading!

It looks like everyone had an amazing time ^^

Guest trisa

does anybody know if 2pm went to the sheraton hotel after the Hollywood Bowl? Some people said that they left to the airport and didn't go back to the hotel.

Some random moments:

When LeeSsang's Gil wanted to introduce the next guest which was Haha. He wanted to do something special, but I don't think Nicole even heard him talking because she started introducing Haha at the same time! So Gil was kind of like *what the! awkward!* and ran backstage!

Or how about when the stage hand guy just walks right in FRONT of Haha & Nicole as they are MCing! I think it was when they were introducing 2PM and the stage hand just walks in front of them like nothing is going on just to move some of the band equipment back to have more room for the dancers. That was really UHHHH.

Haha was a really cute & fun MC! He got really into to the point where he was about to lose his voice! He kept coming out a lot from the back to cheer on the other artists.

Guest mimoiy24

does anyone went back to the hotel after the concert?????I want to know if 2pm and beast went back to the Hotel....I heard that 2pm were going to to clubing after the concert but I'm not sure....One of the maid from the hotel told me the Beast took their luggages and didn't think they were going back(this was before the concert)to their room!!!

this year's line-up was a big disappointment; good thing there's 2PM, Kim Joong Kook, Kara (even tho' I am not a fan - but Nicole's outfit is so pretty); and most of all - HAHA!!! A very good MC - a lot better than the previous ones. Too many participants not included in the list and the programme.

Good job to Nicole and NickKhun for speaking English to the audience - they knew it is an event not just for Koreans but non-koreans as well. (previous MCs who are Americans, i.e., Brian, Ho Young and Eugene didn't do that).

If there's a screaming contest, the winner would be for 2PM - the boys have grown - they all look sexy (in tank tops), esp. Junho and Woo Young; Junsu, as always seems too shy to speak; NichKhun invited the audience (in English) to see their performance in June (prompted by Taec - he could have done it himself because he is also from the US). Seems like Chan Sung is loved by everyone - so handsome maknae.

Wonder Girls' performance seems a bit dry - something seems to be missing. An old-timer rocker did a very good job in entertaining too.

Guest AceFondu

I actually liked EVERYONE's song, even the old people xD! They were good.

Man people from behind me kept running up and blocking my view. So i was like if you cant beat them, Join them O_O.

And I kept yelling "PUT YOUR SIGNS DOWN!!" because it was HUGE!! and blocking my way.

LOL I failed because my camera memory was full and ran out of batteries XD!

I was only there for 4 groups (b2st, 2pm kara WG) but then HAHA Leessang and Kim Jong Kook (Sorry didnt know he was so good xD) made a very very very good impression. They were so good!

Can anyone tell me all the songs HAHA, Leessang, and kim jong kook sang? Please and Thanks =]

If you were in RampBox and heard someone saying Nicole all the time or yelling any names of any idol group, It was me XD

Archived