[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest SoompiSnoopi

is anyone still selling terrace or bench/ super seats tickets left. ?

i would need 2 but preferably 3.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aaaari

Just don't get close to Broadway when its close to city hall in the downtown area. Theres going to be over 100,000 people there, and the rallies start at noon, so expect the congestion at that time. This means that around that time, roads heading into downtown will be full like the 10 heading East, and the 110 heading North 5 North, up until it hits the 101, and then 5 south on the other end.. the roads heading out will be a bit better.

And you can still get to the koreatown malls. Koreatown is in the outskirts of the metropolitan area, so other than maybe some traffic holdup, you will still get there, you just have to be smart about how you get there. There are tons of alternate routes you can take.

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

i've seen 5 members out of beasts!!!! but where is 2pm man i need to look closer for them! LOL

Guest super_junior4ever

Just don't get close to Broadway when its close to city hall in the downtown area. Theres going to be over 100,000 people there, and the rallies start at noon, so expect the congestion at that time. This means that around that time, roads heading into downtown will be full like the 10 heading East, and the 110 heading North 5 North, up until it hits the 101, and then 5 south on the other end.. the roads heading out will be a bit better.

And you can still get to the koreatown malls. Koreatown is in the outskirts of the metropolitan area, so other than maybe some traffic holdup, you will still get there, you just have to be smart about how you get there. There are tons of alternate routes you can take.

Oh no!! I was planning to go to the Bowl at about... 3-ish. Do you think there'll be traffic??

Guest Jaeshika

asking again...: will there be a lot of people going to the hollywood & highlands metro center to get to the sheraton after the concert ?

Guest baboshi

Has anyone seen Taec? I saw all of 2pm but sadly not him :( Is he there?

i believe he's there but he was there at the airport with the other 5 members :]

is anyone selling 2 bench tickets right next to each other or any 2 tickets right next to each other for around $80 for both? please PM me.

Guest APXIII

^^^ yes from what I 've heard from others apparently there are TONS of people going back down, to the Sheraton as well :]

Just that you have to catch a shuttle bus I beleive that leaves about 15-20 minutes within the end time of the conert

Anyways can't wait!

About to leave so I can get there for the pre-festivities and pick up my ordered shirts&stuff ^^

Guest onnetwothreefour

Can someone please give me the address of the nearby free public parking structure that's like a 15 minute walk from the Hollywood bowl?

Its really important so if someone could help

It is getting closer to the concert and no one is replying so I am going to have to guess. I ran a search on google maps and after some searching directed to other websites I found 6801 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028 ran by Grant parking services? Just google them. I clicked the "walking" option on google maps and it said 15 minutes of walking. Do not rely on this to be accurate but this will be the info I am going to use when I am going since I have no other choice. Have funn :)

ALSO Google said:

Walking directions are in beta.

Use caution – This route may be missing sidewalks or pedestrian paths.

edit; I also heard you can park in the Universal City metro station and take the bus/metro there, metro back (as buses may be closed if you take a while to leave the Bowl). But I could not find any information on the parking lot at the station so it may be my first or second choice not sure right now.

Guest jAe_eMeE

The buyer for my tickets backed down. So, I'm still selling my tickets... My number and more info is on the selling & trade Korea Times Music Festival 2010 Tickets thread. PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT! NEED TO SELL IT... CONCERTS IN ABOUT 6 HOURS!! and I'm stressing out like crazy. someoneeee please!!

B2ST, 2PM, Kim Jong Kook, Leessang... CANT WAIT!!!!! :]

Guest riku_tsuyoi

is anyone still selling terrace or bench/ super seats tickets left. ?

i would need 2 but preferably 3.

Hey, I've got 2 terrace tickets! Email me at talkgirl44[at]hotmail.com. C:

Guest 5613love

does anyone know if the celebrities have all left the hotel yet or not this morning? do they have rehearsal all day today?

Guest aznfishyfart

On their website, it states that you can't bring it for some weird reason.

think of the safety hazards and also you could be blocking a lot of people's view with that umbrella

its that kind of stuff

they dont really care about your well being lol

just checked in to my hotel!

There is hecccccka people for mayday . I had to take a detour all roads are blocked. Oh and I passed by Sheraton ! A ton of fans . I will just wait till later tonight . I've already met wonder girls and 2pm so it's all good ;)

Sseeeee u all at 4PM

I'll be taking the shuttle from Wilson Park in Torrance to get out there. Is anyone else taking that route so they don't have to fight the traffic home?

This is my second year going. So I'm excited to see everyone and to really enjoy the performances I hope we all have a lot of fun.

Guest forevernever

So sad that I can't go, yet I still have an extra ticket >_< Have fun & be safe everyone!

Guest Cherry-Go-Gyaru

See everyone at KMF~ Going now!

Last night I had dinner with B2ST! They're a lot shorter in person... Anyways! Fun times ahead!

Guest katdiva

Last night I had dinner with B2ST! They're a lot shorter in person... Anyways! Fun times ahead!

We all want to know how you managed that!!! Press party? Anyways I'm on the 101 now exiting off highland!! Here we come KMF 2010!

I like to know how you made that possible O_O and tell us

I guess no one answer my question before so there's no live broadcast of kmf right?? T__T wahhh

Archived