Fairy Tails

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: Quick Poll: Animate your life!   Chingus, a new Quick Poll is up. This time the questions focus on anime. Please vote! The poll is only open for 48 hours.     Your E

Not sure if anyone posted this already, but highly recommend Akatsuki no Yona. Not many people know of it, but it's an amazing shojo. And not manga or manhwa, but if anyone's interested in dark h

I did a brief search and found no one talks about My Hero Academia in this thread. The story has decent and logical progression as to how the main lead and his classmates grow to become a true "hero".

Guest anakedape

Meany-chan said: Can anyone recommend any anime titles that have interesting plots (that are serious and have humorous moments) but isn't full of perverted fan service? Something like Ghost Hunt, Trinity Blood, Le Chevalier D'eon, D.Gray-man. Thanks. Romance is fine in the background.

Guest anakedape

My list of Must Watch Anime is as followed:Escaflowne(series), Mobile Suit Gundam Wing+Endless Waltz, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fullmetal Panic, Digimon(S1), Psycho-Pass, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Deadman Wonderland
Mylist of Must Read Manga is as followed:LD-K, Donten ni Warau, Beast Master, P to JK, Love So Life, Jackals, Death Note

• 2 weeks later...

BEST Manhwas out there!!!

Noblesse- this one is about a vampire that just woke up. It starts off slow but is filled with funny moments.
GIRLS THE WILD- My personal favorite. This one is about an all girls school with a lot of fighting and some romance and this one guy who joins the girls school..... Its a cute manhwa and very funny. There's a lot of moments where the strong girls teach some guys how to defend themselves and not be bullied.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest icchank

Some of my personal favourite mangas (that I can remember off the top of my head):
Romance Girly (Hilarious) Stuff:

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
Ore Monogatari!!

Pretty Josei if You ask me: 
Kiss and Never Cry
Oboreru Knife
The Ones That Made Me Flip Tables on Multiple Occasions/ Had Me at The Edge of My Seat:
LiarXLiar

Parfait Tic

Hadashi de Bara wo Fume
Tsuki no Shippo
Ao Haru Ride

Cute Fluffy Romances:
14-sai no Koi
360 Degrees Material
Strobe Edge
High School Debut
Crimson Hero
Kedamono wa Kareshi