Anime/Manga/Manhwa recommendations thread

Admin

hehe only 2 people online here at this time

Skip Beat, Detective Conan, Vampire Knight, Death note

I always laugh when reading Skip Beat
I like Ai Haibara  <3
I don't like the ending of Vampire Knight, I like Kaname but why Yuki should end up with Zero
hmmm sad ending, although Light is Kira, but i don't want him die

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ko2000

Okay, some Manhwas (not to be confused with mangas) can be found at mangahere.com
and here's a list of the best ones so far

Girls the Wild-more of a girl themed book but its really funny and kind of cute, but with really strong women

Noblesse-vampire themed but its really cool with a lot of action. it starts of kind of slow and its like what?!! but then it picks up and its really good and there are funny parts after you get a sense of how this character is like and so on. kind of violent though...

Hot Blooded Women- by Hwang Mi Ri, I heard her other stuff is really similar to this one, but if you haven't read her other works, its a fun read although really long

Guest MinChung

I've been sucked into Girls the Wild. I read the Korean version then read the english version. It's been helping me brush up on my Korean. 

Guest maroenx

Anime
- Ao no Exorcist- Eureka 7 - Gosick- Gunslinger Girl- Infinite Stratos- K Project- Katekyo Hitman Reborn- Kuroko no Basket Season 1- Kuroko no Basket Season 2- K-On Season 1- K-On Season 2- K-On the Movie- La Corda D'Oro- Lovely Complex- Major Season 1- Major Season 2- Major Season 3- Major Season 4- Major Season 5 - Major Season 6 - Major World Series- NANA- Ouran High School Host Club- Paradise Kiss- Peach Girl- Psycho Pass- Ride Back- Shangri-La-  Time of Eve- To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Season 1- To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Season 2- The Girl Who Leapt Through Time- Uta no Prince Sama- Vampire Knight- Vampire Knight Guilty- Yumeirro Patissiere- Zombie Loan
Manga
- Gakuen Alice- Kaichou wa Maid Sama
- Sukitte Iinayo- Vampire Knight- Taiyou no Ie- 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest angikob

Anime:Bleach Blue exorcistAttack on Titan (seriously, you have to watch this)Black rock shootershoujo:Sukitte ii na yoKamisama HajimemashitaKaichou wa maid samaOuran highschool host clubAmnesiaVampire knightTonari no Kaibutsu kunDeath notefairy tail
Manga: (mostly shoujo)      I read all the Mangas on my phone: BEST APP to read manga is manga rockSukitte ii na yoconflict loverKainushi Wa Akume (:X)JiujiiuRemei no arcanaKeishichou Tokuhanka 007 (:X)Remei no arcanaHimekei DollHorimiya (:X)L-DK Mairunovich (:X)Hirunaka no ryuusei (:X)Mishounen ProduceHiiro OujiKyou Koi wo HajimemasuKonya, Kimi ni ai ni ikuYamato Nadeshiko ShichihengeConductorKinkyori renaiKyou no kira-kun (:X)mei-chan no shitsujimiseinen dakedo kodomo ja naiou-sama gametonari-no kaibutsu kun Kikenchitai Danshi-Keamono black and whitehimitsu no ai chanstardust winkHana to Akuma (:X)Chicchai toki kara suki dakedoTonari no koigataki (:X) 
Manhwa:Oh, my romantic kumiho manhwa (:X)Oh, Chunja Chunja! High school bullyingWait! Wolf ManhwaVanilla ice manhwa

I also have an youtube channel were I upload anime speedrawing videos <3check it out if you have time :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kiraxin

Animes~~- Death note - Hunter x hunter 2011 (1999 is good too but I prefer 2011 (: )- attack on titan- black butler (season 1 and 3 especially 2 is also good but.. :P )- Naruto
I mostly only read mangas i've watched the anime for so none really to suggest >.<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest suhee00

I am currently watching Sailormoon (New one), Tokyo Espers, SAO 2, and reading One Piece and Claymore : 3  I heard Digimon is coming out as an anniversary special from the first generation.  If any of you are interested in digimon or feel nostalgic about it, check it out :D.  I kind of stopped watching Hunter X Hunter because it got too brutal for me when one of the ant monster ate the bee girl....... :,(

Guest xxbeccaxx238

I highly recommend Zankyou no Terror if you're into the intellectual types of anime. It has a similar vibe to Death Note, so if you liked that one, you will most certainly like this one. It's also an original anime and the creator made Cowboy Bebop and Space Daddy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stolen_waters

xxbeccaxx238

said: I highly recommend

Zankyou no Terror

if you're into the intellectual types of anime. It has a similar vibe to Death Note, so if you liked that one, you will most certainly like this one. It's also an original anime and the creator made Cowboy Bebop and Space Daddy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would recommend the following currently started and/or ended anime:
Mahouka

In terms of anime in general:
Naruto
Bleach
Vandread
Sailor Moon (old)

Manga:
Naruto (too bad it is ending soon)
Bleach