Hi...

can you recommend me Anime that is:

- have good story and art

- funny

- not draggy

- doesn't have too much episodes, the ideal amount is around 20

- if possible, doesn't show any nudity T_T

Animes that I liked are:

cardcaptor sakura, Tsubasa chronicle, gakuen alice, yakitate japan, ginban kaleidoscope, saiunkoku monogatari.

oh yeah, i already have Ouran Host club, azumanga daioh, yamato nadeshiko, & Fruit Basket although i havent watched them... but they'r seemed interesting...

Thank You so much :sweatingbullets:

Guest churnip!

i would like to watch.....

anime that has a good op and ending theme? :)

^nothing rockish....

like, vampire knight didn't really cope with me...

naruto shippu's latest op (or was it ed?) didn't cope with me either.... (<--not that i don't love naruto :))

i liked fruits basket's op and ed though.

others... fma's.... oofuri's... yakitate japan's... ruroni kenshin's... thelawofueki's....

what else were there~~~~~~~~.......................

ah! i liked bleach's op/ed's before(:

nothing toooo mellow, like clannad's and true tear's....

(^i loved them at first, but oddly, right now... i don't feel like it.. =o)

paradise kiss.... something about it's repetition-y-thing-like-whatever is something i don't really like....

or, if i listened to it right now, i would like it, but i didn't like watching it.

i hate it when the girls are so... free to give up their virginity... -______-

sooo...!!! romance is fine, just nothing where they have immensely crazy hormones...

yeah (: good quality stuff.

Guest hungrycollegeboy

^nothing rockish....

naruto shippu's latest op (or was it ed?) didn't cope with me either.... (<--not that i don't love naruto :))

others... fma's.... oofuri's... yakitate japan's... ruroni kenshin's... thelawofueki's....

paradise kiss.... something about it's repetition-y-thing-like-whatever is something i don't really like....

or, if i listened to it right now, i would like it, but i didn't like watching it.

sooo...!!! romance is fine, just nothing where they have immensely crazy hormones...

Lol, that's kinda weird.... you want to watch an anime based solely on their opening and ending songs??

Well, I can tell you right off the bat, at least 80% of anime out there has a rock song opening.

So..... try Fate/Stay Night. The opening and ending songs are nice.

ok a REALLY REALLY good anime and manga that i THOROUGHLY enjoyed is VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!!

its so good.

its incomplete and updates monthly if you want the english translations.

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it so much.

Guest Millou

^nothing rockish....

don't remember if it's gundam seed or seed destiny. But the op and ed are very nice.

like River by Tatshua Ishii

The op and ed of the Gundam series are very good most of the time.

Tsubasa Chronical have nice op's ed's

Rozen Maiden

Guest churnip!

^ooo..!! :) yes, i'll try watching both >_<

which one comes first...? i always wanted to try watching it, but i didn't know "how" to. x_______x

Lol, that's kinda weird.... you want to watch an anime based solely on their opening and ending songs??

Well, I can tell you right off the bat, at least 80% of anime out there has a rock song opening.

So..... try Fate/Stay Night. The opening and ending songs are nice.

i watched fate/stay night!! it was really good(: i was crying at the end.. :tears:

but yes, i do it cuz there is a connection between op/ed's and the genre of an anime (;

so, it's not "soley." cause i agree, i'd be pretty weird :D and stupid... and ignorant... and i think i am sometimes..........

there were exceptions......

likeee... death note? :)

haha... you can call it.... "sarah's stereotypes of animes" ;)

Guest Millou

You mean the Gundam Seed series? It's first Seed then Seed Destiny

Guest yeindarrrling

can someone recommend really sad mangas

or really funny mangas ? or a mix :Pthanks :D

Guest nebbalish

can someone recommend really sad mangas

or really funny mangas ? or a mix :Pthanks :D

For really sad mangas with a happy ending (dunno if you like those or not) I can only think of these from the top of my head:

....actually I can't think of any that are really tragedy-ic. I don't really like reading sad mangas, but I love funny/romance with a touch of angst.

Look at

Kare Kano

Kare First Love

Lovely Complex

Goong (it is a Korean manhwa)

Hana Yori Dango (actually the japanese drama is better than the series, I can't get used to the art)

some of these are about discovering hidden secrets about yourself, helping others realize theirs, complicated love, one problem after the other, or just plain silliness. I hope you enjoy.

I gave you some manga I like to call high class manga. They are rather long, some with beautiful art (Goong) and they all have fabulous plots. Sometimes it's just good to scroll though a bunch of mangas and randomly click a manga. That's what I do when I run out of stuff to read.

If you can recommend some manga, that would be great too :D I'm in a manga fix.

Hi...

can you recommend me Anime that is:

- have good story and art

- funny

- not draggy

- doesn't have too much episodes, the ideal amount is around 20

- if possible, doesn't show any nudity T_T

Animes that I liked are:

cardcaptor sakura, Tsubasa chronicle, gakuen alice, yakitate japan, ginban kaleidoscope, saiunkoku monogatari.

oh yeah, i already have Ouran Host club, azumanga daioh, yamato nadeshiko, & Fruit Basket although i havent watched them... but they'r seemed interesting...

Thank You so much :sweatingbullets:

Um.... let's think....

Clannad - if you're into harem, it's really funny and never gets boring =) it's totally different from regular harem cuz i LOVED the main lead

Lovely Complex - really funny, may be kinda anti-climatic at the end though

Fruits Baskets - it's totally beautiful! not draggy at all and funny too... not much of romance though =(, you'll have to read the manga for that

^nothing rockish....

Hmmmm..... well I'm not really sure what you taste is, but I'll give you a list of anime that I LOVED their songs too =)

Shakugan no Shana - both seasons, at first I wasn't too into it... but out of all the anime I've seen, this definitely takes the cake! I loved both their OSTs, the ENTIRE thing ^^

Nana - I know you said no to rock-ish, but some of their endings aren't really rock at all... more like slow-rock and pop ^^

Itazura na Kiss - I loved it's second ending.... their songs are more mainstream and pop

Honey and Clover - right up there with Shakugan no Shana, I LOVE their soundtrack ^^ ALL of it!

Full moon wo Sagash.ite - Not op/ed... but the other songs inside the anime are BEAUTIFUL... just because it's about a pop-idol lol

La Corda d'Oro - LOVED the op =) probably one of my favourite op songs of all times

--xoxo.

TM

Guest Aurelius

HI, I'm looking for some recommendations. :)

I really like romance mangas with clean art!

Some I've already read and liked:

NANA

Paradise Kiss

Koukou Debut

Ouran Host Club

Kare First Love

Hana Kimi

Lovely Complex

Parfait Tic

Vampire Knight

Kare Kano

Perfect Girl Evolution

Goong

Thanks!!!!

if you're in a shoujo mood watch/read Skip Beat. It's hilarious, it's not sappy. The heroine's interesting and isn't some dull girl who gets the hot guy.

Guest bk.

hmm I'm looking for some animes to watch...I really like any kind of genre..

like I've watched:

-full metal alchemist (major <3)

-death note (love love loveee)

-ouran (XDD)

-blood+

-naruto

-vampire knight

so basically anything from something as deep as FMA to something as comedic as Ouran host club

Guest Millou

Maybe you've already watched it, but try Code Geass. It somewhat reminded me of Death Note and I thought it was funny.

I also like La Cordo D'oro Primo Passo, it's not very deep or something but it was good. It's a reverse harem-ish anime, so if you're a guy you might not want to watch this haha

hmm I'm looking for some animes to watch...I really like any kind of genre..

like I've watched:

-full metal alchemist (major <3)

-death note (love love loveee)

-ouran (XDD)

-blood+

-naruto

-vampire knight

so basically anything from something as deep as FMA to something as comedic as Ouran host club

Hmmmmm.... well for something deep I recommend...

Blood+ (it's not AS deep, but has some though provoking ideas in it)

NANA (it's pretty serious... very realistic and it continues in the manga ^^)

Honey and Clover (this is also pretty serious, has it's funny moments but it's also really deep in a realistic slice-of-life type of way... one of my top favourites ^^)

For something funny... I suggest...

Honey & Clover (again lol! it's pretty hilarious in it's own rights =) )

Clannad (very subtle show but funny and romantic too lol... altho it's harem and I'm not sure if you're into that...)

---

On a side note...

If anyone could help me find a romance anime?

Preferably a solid romance anime, but I don't mind if it has aspects of comedy, harem, reverse-harem or even action lol XP just as long as there is some romance in it =) I feel really sappy right now haha

I've already seen all the mainstream ones like the stuff above, plus Fruits Basket, Ouran, Rozen Maiden, Peach Girl, ef, Special A, Itazura na Kiss, La Corda, Lovely Complex, Da Capo, Bokura ga ita, Clannad, Sola, Vampire Knight, Ginban Kaleidoscope, Air, Kanon and the list goes on lol

Ya I've seen a lot but I've kinda hit rock bottom on what to try next >_<

I'm willing to take recommendations for REALLY GOOD mainstream anime I haven't tried =) Ususally I go for the stuff (like above) but I'm open to new things lol... I gave FMA a shot and LOVED IT! =) Even Inuyasha was alright to me.

Just no horror (like Elfen Lied) or stupid endings (like School Days =S ewwww)

Thanks ^^

--xoxo.

TM

Guest blush

On a side note...

Preferably a solid romance anime, but I don't mind if it has aspects of comedy, harem, reverse-harem or even action lol XP just as long as there is some romance in it =) I feel really sappy right now haha

I've already seen all the mainstream ones like the stuff above, plus Fruits Basket, Ouran, Rozen Maiden, Peach Girl, ef, Special A, Itazura na Kiss, La Corda, Lovely Complex, Da Capo, Bokura ga ita, Clannad, Sola, Vampire Knight, Ginban Kaleidoscope, Air, Kanon and the list goes on lol

I'm willing to take recommendations for REALLY GOOD mainstream anime I haven't tried =) Ususally I go for the stuff (like above) but I'm open to new things lol... I gave FMA a shot and LOVED IT! =) Even Inuyasha was alright to me.

Thanks ^^

--xoxo.

TM

List of romance:

Toradora! (currently airing)

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Skip Beat! (currently airing)

5 cm per second.. Definitely give this a try if you have not. Beautiful animation, story, revolves around romance. It has a very calm, mellow atmosphere, though.

REC

Karin (SO CUTE! xD)

Paradise Kiss

School Rumble

Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo

Nodame Cantible

Spirited Away

I"s

Sola

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora

.. Actually, a lot of these aren't like completely based on romance and their relationships w/ drama, but there is definitely romance involved.

I put them in order of my personal favorites to ones that I enjoyed. Basically, it's on a priority level. ;)

Mainstream animes you might like?

Saikano (romance involved, definitely, but romantic value isn't a huge role, but this is a great anime)

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu <-- I loved this one lol. This is DEFINITELY something you need to watch when you're in need of a laugh.

Soul Eater (currently airing), but one of my favorites!

Baccano!

Kino's Journey (very calming atmosphere, so this is recommended if you love something mellow, inspirational, calming. It reminds me of Honey & Clover w/o the drama and romance)

If you liked Inuyasha, you might enjoy Yu Yu Hakusho. Personally, I actually thought YYK was better than it lol.

And if you haven't already, definitely definitely watch the classics you always hear about, such as Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and most of the mainstream Studio Ghibli films. ;)

Guest chrstne987

Anime

CODE GEASS <------------ very very beautiful lol

fruits basket

Ouran High School Host Club

Death Note

Manga

ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND <---------- beautful too XDDDD

vampire knight

B.O.D.Y.

Guest sweetgirl_121

Hmmmmm.... well for something deep I recommend...

Blood+ (it's not AS deep, but has some though provoking ideas in it)

NANA (it's pretty serious... very realistic and it continues in the manga ^^)

Honey and Clover (this is also pretty serious, has it's funny moments but it's also really deep in a realistic slice-of-life type of way... one of my top favourites ^^)

For something funny... I suggest...

Honey & Clover (again lol! it's pretty hilarious in it's own rights =) )

Clannad (very subtle show but funny and romantic too lol... altho it's harem and I'm not sure if you're into that...)

---

On a side note...

Thanks ^^

--xoxo.

TM

for a romance anime:

Emma first & second act

clannad