Anime/Manga/Manhwa recommendations thread

Admin

Guest hungrycollegeboy

Could anyone recommend me some manga / anime / live action about sport and not much romantic things going on? Like Prince Of Tennis, Tsubasa and Teppi?

Thanks a bunch.

You should totally go and check out:

-Hikaru no Go (Some episodes got very intense)

-Eyeshield 21 (absolutely HILARIOUS!!!)

Guest hungrycollegeboy

^ You should try Berserk if you can tolerate old-school-style animation. It's pretty epic.

Elfen Lied is pretty violent, but I haven't watched the whole thing myself.

Also, there's the new movie Sword of the Stranger. Best animated action anime movie I've ever seen.

Guest xJesss

i was wondering if anyone could recommend me a manga/anime where is a "good guy" and a "bad guy" going over one girl.

but not too cheesy [hahahaha yesh, i like that stuff XD]

something like Moe Kare =]

i totally recommend Moe Kare by the way =]

or something that involves vampires

like Vampire Knight or Bloody Kiss =]

is there any manga similar to NANA? like a 'slice of life' sorta thing... i recently finished death note so i want to read something more normal and realistic and i really loved nana so i was wondering if theres anything else similar to it

Guest xcrystal

Anime:

Vampire Knight

Death note

Itazura na kiss

Nana

Ouran Host Club

Gakuen Alice

Nodame Cantabile

Fruits Basket

Guest msmilkt

thank you [weird&short] and [defeatedstar] for the recommendations~~

i am currently watching Vampire Knight now =D and hopefully get the chance to read Kill Me, Kiss Me after my exams~~

Guest quepapas

Thank you, hungrycollegeboy. Is there any anime / manga besides those two? I took a look at both but not really like them, I guess I just wanna something with kinda simple plot, like players training and taking matches (I really really like Prince Of Tennis, they have all those cool shots although I know all of them are too unrealistic) ^ ^ ~

Guest darkboy

Can anyone recommend some SHONEN-AI series please? no yaoi series please, i just want light hearted romance ones :sweatingbullets:

thanks in advance :)

Guest mxstiina

Best manga- FRUITS BASKET.

HANDS DOWN.

Seriously, people it's the best one I've read. (and trust me, I've read a lot of manga o_o)

It made me cry, laugh, think about life, and it's just....indescribable.

And, Yuki is hot. ;)

is there any manga similar to NANA? like a 'slice of life' sorta thing... i recently finished death note so i want to read something more normal and realistic and i really loved nana so i was wondering if theres anything else similar to it

honey and clover

it was so good they made season 2

or... ouran high school club

Guest lil_mixed_cutie619

Does anyone know a funny action anime??? i like naruto, soul eater, inuyasha, and some others i can't really remember right now.

i would RREALLLLY like it if someone can recommend something!!!

Guest itsjennyfer

Hmm for the user at the beginning of this page, Tsubasa, chronicles of the reservoir might be a good option?

It's a good storyline!

Mmhm, my favorite has to be MARs series and imadoki :]

Guest Autumn1430263885

can someone reccemend me a new anime to watch???

i just finished watching bokura ga ita...so i would like to watch something like that.

Something like NANA, or a highschool romance/comedy/drama...and not itazura na kiss -_-; THX

Guest magic_jungle

i just finished watching bokura ga ita...so i would like to watch something like that.

Something like NANA, or a highschool romance/comedy/drama...and not itazura na kiss -_-; THX

Have you seen "5 centimeters per second"? there are 3 parts/ episodes and altogether it is about an hr long. Highly recommended!

Guest ami_shirou

If you like nana, try paradise kiss and beck.

a good comedy is scholl rumble, perfect girl evolution and great teacher onizuka.

Guest Autumn1430263885

^read them all ehehe ^^; LOVE school rumble lol,,still waiting for next chapters to come out..

oo i've never heard of 5 centimeters per second, maybe i'll go check it out :3

Guest balloons*

Hey, I need help!Really, like serious..I need to know what this scan is from!

I think its either cherry juice or AAA hahahah =T the art seems quite familiar +_+ lols

Does anyone know a funny action anime??? i like naruto, soul eater, inuyasha, and some others i can't really remember right now.

i would RREALLLLY like it if someone can recommend something!!!

Fumoffu is so funny.... it's a spinoff of full metal panic, but you really don't need to watch the original series to watch it. I liked it even more than FMP