[Official Thread] Ariel Lin 林依晨

Lynne

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest koyuki

ariel lin is a great actress.

i dont think i can watch love contract because she isnt with joe. haha i guess im used to them together in It started with a kiss.

whoa korean major? =)

Guest kenzhi_06

I heard thet ariel now is in china shooting for the LOCH...And she is really working hard to death...She is gonna filmed the LOCH for 5 months...Really tiring and she might postponed her schedule to study in new york to next year because she has a tight schedule for this year...The LOCH maybe finished filming on the end month of this year and early Feb. next year she is gonna start filming the ISWAK2...And she might have an album next year...We hope so that she will...

Guest bunny_berry

I just finished ISWAK and it was really great!...Her acting was superb and no im definitely a avid fan of her!...She is the only taiwanese actress whom prove me wrong that Taiwanese actors are really bad in acting...I was actually more on korean...But now I think some can act too...Specially her..Though I cant relate to the story but the was good and you might be interested watching it... :D:D:D

Guest joe_ms

She already start to film LOCH?! I have read that she is really trying her best for that drama...5months is really long for a 1 drama...

Guest 0oyokisuo0

i dun think shes kute or pretty or anydin...find her quite ugly at times == her acting is just soso anyway~~

Guest jihye87

she's one of the better actress that has come on screen in taiwan .. i love her chubby cheeks .. hahah .. my buddy is nuts over her ..

Guest angelzstar

When i first saw her, i thought she wasn't that pretty......but after awhile, after watching ISWAK, I thought she looked a lot prettier, especially in her new serie Tokyo Juliet. I think her actor got a lot better in TJ......but I love her too! She's like my fav taiwanese actress

Guest bunny_berry

Yeah...I agree at first you cant seem to see that she is that pretty...BUt When you got to see her in dramas....She rock :excl: She is damn good :excl:

Guest tian`tian

I don't think she's good looking at all. If I saw her randomly on the street I wouldn't take a second glance [if she wasn't famous]. At least her acting makes up for it. Unlike LYF.

Guest xxpiinkified

just finished watching ISWAK like two days ago.

i looooove her and her acting!

i think she's really pretty, too. especially when she smiles. ^^;

Guest to be continued.

i like her better than rainie. lol. i still like rainie, but ariel just rocks. LOL.

I love her series, she's a great actress. =]

Guest bunny_berry

yah....I agree also that she is better than Rainie...I love Ariel to death...I have read that many fans have been comparing them....And I think there is nothing to compare....Ariel is far better in acting compare to rainie...Ariel also sings well knowing she didn't took any voice lessons...And rainie have took voice lessons for her album... :D:D:D

Archived