[Official Thread] Ariel Lin 林依晨

Lynne

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she has a really sweet, cute face. i like how she doesn't act overly sweet and cute like other taiwanese actresses/singers. her sweetness comes through in a very natural and uncloying manner.

yeah...you're right that's why i like her...she's not showy...

Guest yuans7love

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!! she's such a good actress she's my FAVORITE taiwanese idol drama actress ever!!!

She's sooo cute and this girl can act!! i love her!!!

Guest kenzhi_06

i really love this girl.....omo! i find her pretty and cute...she is my only favorite taiwanese actress ever... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest crunchster

ARIEL IS THE ULTIMATE BEST!!

WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND SUPPORT HER..

YEAH!!

she has NATURAL BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!

AND her acting is SUPERB!

Guest ladyvi

i loveeeeeee her!!

i first saw her in ISWAK and didnt think she was that pretty

but now i find her so CUTE!!! shes so talented and has a BEAUTIFUL singing voice ^^!! she is pretty in the pics posted~~~

the jewellery CFs with Mike He are so sweet ^^

Guest L0veLy<3

i support her! but...i think she lip sings(is that what you call it) I watched some clips of her singing live on a show for tokyo juliet and it sounded different from her singing on a stage infront of crowd. She messes up more during the show but on stage it sounds extremely perfect...a little too perfect. But I still love her b/c i don't care! :P

Guest sw33t_angel

i finish it started with a kiss staring bryan and ariel. she so kute. she might like be like other actress, but she's very cute and talent. i have to see toyko juliet. who the main guy?

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I really love her smile; it's so sweet and genuine. She has very unique features. I didn't like the way she looked at first, but her charm grew on me. I love her as an actress also because she's tried different roles and doesn't always try to act cute.

Archived