[Official Thread] Ariel Lin 林依晨

Lynne

Guest quyenann

she is sooo adorable..i just simply love her

she is such a chameleon; going from plain in ISWAK, to pretty in Love Contract and than stunning in real life

i wish her and joe would go out..that would be perfect

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rainie_Days

I love her, she has gone prettier ^^ And yeah, she is definitely the finer actresses, better than Rainie Yang and Cyndi Wang :P I always look forward to her performance and she is just so adorable! She's worked with so many hott guys too :P

Guest xvampireknight

ahhhhhhh~!! She's my favorite actress<3

she's so funny XD i loved her in LoveContract and ISWAK<3

Guest epunx99

i agree that she is way better in acting than cyndi and rainie...

and she's prettier too... a lot say that rainie is cuter... i agree cos ariel is prettier=)

im excited for ISWAK 2... i read that they'll start filming tomorrow... YAY... love to see joe and ariel again as zhi shu and xiang qin...

Jiro will be there too...haha.. love Ah Jin

Guest aiyashisuey

shes pretty (of course there are a lot of people prettier than her) but shes a good actress!! i like all her dramas. ISWAK was my favorite. then tokyo juliet... love contact didnt appeal to me though unforunately =/

Guest snowyowl

oh, an Ariel Lin thread. That's great!

I love ariel, I think she's a great actress. She can act in so many different roles and doesn't stick to one "character type". She has a nice singing voice too.

I love all her dramas, ISWAK, Love Contract, Fairy from the Wonderland, etc. Her movies are good too!

I can't wait for ISWAK 2!!! So happy to hear that they are starting the filming soon :)

aljcodeji4.th.jpg

Guest Raindrop_101

I love her. I love most of her movies. I think Wu Zun and her should be a couple because they realaly macth.

Guest yourfinestwine

OMg those pics of her and mike he....

He makes my heart melt gawsh... he is

so sexy. I just might watch Love Contract

even though I heard it was incredibly sad.

:P

Lili

Guest Azura

I love her. I love most of her movies. I think Wu Zun and her should be a couple because they realaly macth.

haha....i second to that

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nzabanal

haha....i second to that

I agree with you with that 100%....I really love them see in real life

The latest I beleived for ISWAK 2...

Ariel Lin and Joe Zheng will be promoting by May on Japan and proceed to Guam for the honeymoon shooting of ISWAK 2...

They already did have press conference which they shoot the Chinese and Traditional Wedding ....which can be seen at you tube..

• 5 months later...
Guest nzabanal

Hi to Ariel Lin Lovers....

Updates.. The probability of Ariel lin and Joe Zheng ISWAK 2 or They kissed Again wil shown right after Roamntic princess which is being shown now that had 10 episodes.

Sina Poll of Ariel Lin:: updates (If you feel joining the poll and help our dear Ariel just try to Ariel Lin thread on Asiafanatics or Ariel lin's IFC)

Face Model,,,, currently No. 1

100 Most Beautiful.. currently on Phase 1 votation.. she is on No 7th (but I believed they will be voting only 50 from the different phases of competiton..the probability the highest votes will be getting in.. so its important Ariel Lin will get high votes for this to enter the Circle)

Facor Poll.. Shes is No. 3

• 4 weeks later...

Archived