[Official Thread] Ariel Lin 林依晨

Lynne

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yourfinestwine

I love her. she has the prettiest voice.

I am really looking forward to ISWAK2 but like I keep hearing that the shotting is being delayed. I hope they start soon, I am really looking forward to it!

Wonder what it'll be like ^_^

Surely she'll make it great!

Guest MiVALENTyNE

she has a really sweet, cute face. i like how she doesn't act overly sweet and cute like other taiwanese actresses/singers. her sweetness comes through in a very natural and uncloying manner.

yeh.. true..

and i also think she's pretty/cute.. I liked ISWAK.. very cute drama..

Guest nzabanal

I think she looks cute in some pictures and okay in others. Not the greatest.

Ariel Lin or Lin Ti Chen is one of Taiwan's finest Actress.. Ariel Lin qwhen you stare her once and the longer you see her.. the more stunning her beauty is.. One of Taiwan's Actress you cah shift from one role to the other and can portray different character..

In and Out truly beautiful

she's low profile, what 's she doing? i heard that she has plan to bring her mother and brother to shanghai on chinese new year holidays....

Based on some forum ..Ariel Lin was able to bring her mother and brother for a treat vacation to Shanghai..theis Lunar Chinese New Year.. I preseumed this coming AMarch..she'll be about to start taping for the sequel of IT ALL STARTED WITH A KISS 2...which was Taiwan's 2005 top rated series that on the average matter that other series cannot met their average rating for that year..I beleived ISWAK 1 eas No. 3 with an average rating of 6.5...for the whole TV Series that had been shown and even today's series that are being aired.

All right, here's the news we've all been waiting for...

The filming of ISWAK2 has been confirmed (yes, really, by Ariel's manager) and it will start filming this month no later than March 10, 2007.

This information is from the Taiwan newspaper of February 26, 2007 that I just read regarding Ariel Lin. The news article basically said they hope to finish filming ISWAK2 in 2 months (March-May 2007), so that Ariel can go back to finish filming the mainland China's TV series "Legend of The Condor Heroes" (it was put to a stop last year due to one of the actors got in a car accident and had surgery). But since the ISWAK2 director (same one as ISWAK) is well-known for taking a long time to finish filming a series (because ISWAK took a year to film), they don't think it's possible to finish filming ISWAK2 within 2 months.

credit: missannie of soompi

i absolutely adore ariel!

initially i thought she just looks like any other cute girl going for the entertainment industry, but over time she started to grow onto me. She's an amazing actress! i love the fact that the roles she took varies from one another instead of being one tone.Can't wait to watch iswak2! :D

Guest beckyvang17

i think she's a really good actresses and a singer...also very pretty..."love contract" was a good drama..those pictures with mike!!!...i'm jealous!!..haha he looks HOT!..lol

=]becky

Guest Babylicious xo12

she's sooo cute. love her. one of the better young actresses as well. &&..she's worked w/ alotta hott guys @_@

Guest Solly

i love this actress! especially loved her in ISWAK! [x

she looks so cute in her pictures! xDDDDDD

whoa~ she majored in korean! that means she can

understand it pretty well!! i hope she makes a debut

in korea~ that would be cool! [x

Archived