[Official Thread] Ariel Lin 林依晨

Lynne

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked her alot..the first time i saw her i was like woah this girl is so cute..shes got this innocent high school girl looks that really make her looks cute..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mangchilo

She was a Korean major? 0_o That's interesting. I doubt my college will even offer Korean. Maybe I'll take a community course this year or something.

Guest meow1203

NOt only she can act, but she's one of the few Taiwanese celebrity that keeps up with their school work while maintaining their busy schedule.

Guest xlkathelx

man i love ariel lin [: she is sooooo pretty!! o love her acting and the chemistry with ALL her co-workers> ahaahha i cant wait for ISWAK 2 :D

Guest witchyangelkk

man i love ariel lin [: she is sooooo pretty!! o love her acting and the chemistry with ALL her co-workers> ahaahha i cant wait for ISWAK 2 :D

YEAHHHHH... ISWAK 2 =D It's going to be out in AGES... but i cant wait to see Ariel in it again... ^^

The chemistry between Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu is just too good to miss =D

Hmmm... is the guy she has the crush on..... JOE??? ^^

she never stood out for me just by looking at pictures and such until i watched iswak... then my views totally changed. she's so cute and just lovable, she really grew on me.

i love ariel!!! she looks so sweet and innocent..like it's not forced, but i hated her in iswak(even though i liked the series)..she tried too hard to be stupid. kinda like the opposite of her real self?

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I like her more and more everytime I watch her on-screen or look at her pictures. She just has this very charming charismatic feel about her, which is not fake and I love that. I really want to see her in Legends of the Condor Heroes just because I love the old '82 version and want to see how she manages to handle Wong Hung's (did I spell that correctly?) role. I also can't wait until ISWAK2 (reunited w/ Joe Cheng!)

Guest i<3dbsk

dress.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOMG! i have the EXACT same dress and i also wore it for some photos!! O.O

this is crazy!! LOL!

-edit-

i would post some pics...but i don't think its allowed since this is a celeb topic and im not one lol

Archived