[MANGA/ANIME] Durarara

Guest knockblock

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest radiantfire

Can't believe Shizou got shot lol .. I wonder if he'll pull through.

He will. He's too cool to die B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

Episode 25 (finale):

The ending is alright. I was expecting too much I guess, but I'm satisfied. The fact that Celty didn't get her head back is quite disappointing. Izaya getting punched the crap out of him by Simon was the highlight for me. Oh, and Izaya has twin sisters? I've never read the novel, so yeah. Looking forward to the bonus episode though. Second season please.

Guest knockblock

What's episode 25? Or do you mean 24?

Ending was okay. Kida having his issue resolved was good. That was all and well. But the mood as the last episode was winding down to its final moments wasn't one that is going to totally blow you away. I was feeling glad that it was ending.

Guest flowerpetals

i love durarara

i'm not that big of a fan of a lot of

the animes out right now but DURARARA

is just so interesting.

i like how it isn't just like every other story that focus on

one person but instead they focus on everyone even the minor characters

SHIZUO!!! is awesomeness

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

i like how it isn't just like every other story that focus on

one person but instead they focus on everyone even the minor characters

I have to say that this is one of my favorite aspects about the anime, it's very character driven.

The anime focuses a lot on details and story development as the lives/stories of each character becomes interwoven.

I'm hoping for another season as the ending was a bit anticlimactic for me. Celty needs to get her head back! So until then, I'll be catching up on the manga. However, Durarara has definitely made it to my favorites lists. It's quirky and fun, and the plot is uniquely different. I may not entirely be an anime person, but I haven't watched a series like this in a long time where I've thoroughly enjoyed each and every episode. Highly recommended.

//Izaya, the KING of instigation, needs to die. He is by far the most frustrating and irritating villain ever!

• 4 weeks later...

watching this now! on ep. 20 right now so I'm disappointed how people above me are saying how last ep was a bummer... T__T

• 8 months later...
Guest pockii

did you guys know that there's an actual DOLLARS site?

Bunch of them actually, but you can't pass through without being invited into the site, which I'm not sure how to achieve.

Well, you can pass through the first part when you enter the website.

type in 'baccano

you should know that if you paid attention in the anime ;-)

Guest yoshiiko

^ That's coool :o

I never actually went out to look for one but I just googled one - Dollars, haha it'll be pretty cool if we can get one that's not out publicly but through invites :D!

• 2 months later...
Guest monkeyshinobi

It's on Adult Swim now~ Now I can rewatch the whole series XD except it's dubbed .___.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched it two years ago and re-watched it during the previous winter. I really loved the mystery and the story-telling. What I really loved about Durarara was this urban setting and the idea that a bunch of very different people come together. The characters were great. My personal fave is Izaya. You might say he's a douchebag but, well, it matters not.

• 2 months later...

Archived