[MANGA/ANIME] Durarara

Guest knockblock

Guest Irysinon

With 6 episodes out so far, I'm really beginning to dig Durarara!! Celty is hot.

And the Dollars gang is beginning to show their impact/charisma. I simply can't get enough of this style of storytelling.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NO NAME?

No prob. Have fun watching!

but... I'm not sure I get everything that's going on lol... Especially the live chat conversations... Hmm... I guess it will become clearer and clearer with time!!!
From what I know, Tanaka Tarou is Mikado, Setton is Selty, and Kanra is Izaya.

Episode 7:

Great episode. Shizuo's past is quite interesting. I'm curious about Izaya's past now. What a manipulative guy. Oh and the lady at the shop looks like she could be Anri's mother?

I didn't really care much about Shizuo before... but after the last episode.. I understood a lot more.. I still <3 Izaya though xD

Aww why not? Shizuo's pretty cool but of course, Izaya is better in a higher level.

From what I know, [removed because it was obvious xD].

So that explains the seiyuu familiarity I feel whenever the chatroom discussions go on. ^^;;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i can't wait till they reach volume two! i really like how mikado's the sort of...secret overlord over dollars. he's like so meek yet he's the effing leader of dollars. kuso wa honto ni cash!

Guest knockblock

I take it that episode 12 will be the last.

Episode 11 was very good. Looking like there will be a big finish.

Guest Take Five

^huh? i thought it was 24 eps. i can't really imagine it being 12 eps since it moves like molasses compared to baccano. however, i'm 2 eps behind and my hard drive just wiped so i'm not too sure how it's going so far.

Guest knockblock

I'm going based on what I saw someone said.

So then it's actually longer than that I see. I'm misinformed :blush:

Been wondering. Does Shizuo just plain don't like Izaya or is there something more to it?

Guest kaydeex

I'm going based on what I saw someone said.

So then it's actually longer than that I see. I'm misinformed :blush:

Been wondering. Does Shizuo just plain don't like Izaya or is there something more to it?

Hm.. you said you're on ep 11... Are you sure? There was a whole episode narrated by Shizuo.. everything was pretty much all explained o.o

Guest mszcrystal

cant wait for episode 12! >.<

and as for the episodes, i heard the anime has two parts to it so what knockblock said might be true? idk.

Guest miiloverx2

this anime blows my mind on so many levels!! and in a good way of course!

though i was pretty lost through out the episodes because it was just too much work to tie everything together!

I kind of had the idea that Mikado had another side of him but it definitely surprised me when he was actually the leader of Dollars!! :o

And I guess they made it pretty obvious that Kida was once tied with the color gangs.. (and I also read too many spoilers online -.- )

I love seeing Shinra and Celty together LOL

They need more romance - but too bad she doesn't have a head HAHA XD

I can't wait for episode 13 now!

And I'm probably gonna re-watch 1-12 after realizing that those people in the chatroom aren't just randoms... man.. this anime has too much going on! :lol:

Guest mszcrystal

^Yes, i thought that the people in the chatroom were also randoms!

now i wanna go back and rewatch them too lol XD

Archived