[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest halloall

where do you guys watch the recent episodes ( like 12,13,14) with english subs? cause my only source is viikii but they wont let me watch it, since its only avalable for translators to watch it... im goin insane, but seeing those caps with subs gives me hope, anyone? any website?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpleZ

where do you guys watch the recent episodes ( like 12,13,14) with english subs? cause my only source is viikii but they wont let me watch it, since its only avalable for translators to watch it... im goin insane, but seeing those caps with subs gives me hope, anyone? any website?

Hi, some of us tried to pm palikero67 to be added in his / her distribution list here: http://sites.google.com/site/palikero67/su...les/city-lovers. Read the instruction on how to be added.

Good luck!

I see that "let's get married" seems to be good to be true, but what about when she recieved the flowers from her friends wedding. Maybe they might just get married in the next 6 months lol

n den we'll have a season 2 where hubby n wifey is constantly arguing wid each other den they will get a divorce n then they will realize they cannot live with out each other..n we'll have another wedding...double pleasure for us! :lol::P

Good idea! But having all the stars to reunite for season 2 is almost impossible. We'd probably get different SY and MJ, which we wouldn't want!

if you can read Chinese subs:

(natnatvip site)

http://www.natnatvip.org/search/label/The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry .... or

(tu-duo site)

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...3567&cid=22 and

(dramastyle - which selectively has both Eng and Chinese subs upload, on certain eppies):

http://www.dramaidol.com/drama/The-Woman-W...Wants-To-Marry/

also there are uploads on you-tube but it's trickier finding drama titles these days. you just have to be more resourceful or creative in searching .... bec they don't use the straightforward real titles (MBC and SBS removes them sooner or later).

for eg, there are raws that come out under"Marry" or TWWSWTM or something.

Chinese title search - 仍想结婚的女人

even as a registered user - i have NOT been using viikii very much the past few months .... so i didn't even know about the ban, and mysoju is behind in their uploads.

Enjoy! :D

==============================

Sharing a couple of caps from episode 14. I loved SY's MMS pic she sent to MJ. Soooooo cute! And I made a cap of a closer look of the kiss ;) Will add the rest in my next EyesEx series :D

purpleZ: note how he looks intently first at her (another eyesex scene for you, though we don't get to see their actual gazes this time :lol: ) ... before swooping down slowly to claim his kiss. beautiful! B)

either Kim Beom really knows how to execute his romantic moves, or rather the PD directing this drama is really good at getting those moves out of them. :P

though so many were dissapointed at the first kiss .... i was actually enjoying how cheeky MJ was in mischeivously tricking SY into the mouth-mouth kiss, instead cheek peck - at the pub/club.

and it was all so romantically done too .. all that smooching and smoozing they were doing at the club, before and after that kiss ..

Hi, some of us tried to pm palikero67 to be added in his / her distribution list here: http://sites.google.com/site/palikero67/su...les/city-lovers. Read the instruction on how to be added.

Good luck!

Palikero67 request you have a google/gmail email address when you email your request. He is using google security to make his distribution list.

I figure with all the spoilers, I can wait when all the subbs are released.

Gif-MJ.gif

Sharing some MinJaeshii cuteness, he is a classic example of a guy that you wanna bring home to your parents house..... Missing his gray hair so much, for me he was more hot in gray hair he really rocked the grandpa color... Much prefer the gray hair he had more character and substance when he wore that color, black make him look younger.

MJ.jpg

Guest purpleZ

purpleZ: note how he looks intently first at her (another eyesex scene for you, though we don't get to see their actual gazes this time :lol: ) ... before swooping down slowly to claim his kiss. beautiful! B)

either Kim Beom really knows how to execute his romantic moves, or rather the PD directing this drama is really good at getting those moves out of them. :P

though so many were dissapointed at the first kiss .... i was actually enjoying how cheeky MJ was in mischeivously tricking SY into the mouth-mouth kiss, instead cheek peck - at the pub/club.

and it was all so romantically done too .. all that smooching and smoozing they were doing at the club, before and after that kiss ..

jusash, good homework you gave me! I will certainly track down that look. Though to me he looked more playful than sensual. STILL, to feed my hunger of MJ-SY's scenes, those were enough. Of course I wouldn't mind more :D

I actually liked the mischievous kiss! It was close-up and the eye sex that MJ had the whole time in the bar when looking at SY were totally obvious. Although as their first kiss, they should focus on it more. I miss that look in MJ's eyes. Actually now he's more playful. I hope after his proposal, that intense sensual look in his eyes will come back again.

Missing his gray hair so much, for me he was more hot in gray hair he really rocked the grandpa color... Much prefer the gray hair he had more character and substance when he wore that color, black make him look younger.

I also miss his gray hair. He looked more in charge and sexy. But his last look in episode 14... he's back again. The MJ who has it under control. Last episodes better be more intense for MJ-SY in professing their love...

Guest epixeltwin

ep13:

I think it was interesting at the meeting between the 4 parties, to look at each generation's reaction. Min Jae's mother was acting like the older person, showing some mental rigidity and not moving from her earlier stance, being conservative (a trait of personality that is often attributed to older people). On the other side there was Min Jae himself acting very brashly, something younger people might be inclined to do. And in the middle, there were Sang Woo and Shin Young being the 2 that actually made sense.

Also purple water bottle spotted!

purpawata13.png

ep.14:

It was quite obvious that something like this was going to happen for episode 14....Sang Mi starts to get on my nerves though, freaking out like she does.

Also WHY oh WHY do they put on SO MANY DJ-BS moments...they've had as much screentime as MJ-SY in this whole drama. I really got pissed when MJ-SY's awesome kiss on the floor got interrupted by a stupid scene of DJ worrying in the kitchen by herself.

My favorite still from this episode:

<3

<3

<3

vlcsnap2010030722h03m10.png

<3

<3

<3

Also, very random but Kim Yu-Na Spotted!

kimyunasmm.png

1crazynyt:

Missing his gray hair so much, for me he was more hot in gray hair he really rocked the grandpa color... Much prefer the gray hair he had more character and substance when he wore that color, black make him look younger.

purpleZ:

I also miss his gray hair. He looked more in charge and sexy. But his last look in episode 14... he's back again. The MJ who has it under control. Last episodes better be more intense for MJ-SY in professing their love...

Me too! :D

Was out at the mall in the afternoon just now ... and saw an Asian salesgirl with long grey hair.

She looked good in it too combined with a tan (the tanning-salon kind of tan) - and unlike Kim Beom's basic grey, her hair seemed to have more variations of highlights and lowlights mixed in.

And I know I am really addicted to a drama when I had to resist the urge to ask her:

hey, do you watch The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry too? :blink::lol:

Guest RainingWendy

QUESTION

I have no idea if any of you noticed but what is that on his arm? Is it a bite maker, hickey, some flu shot or something?Whatisthis.jpg

Whatisthis-1.jpg

What is this vibrating thing that flashes lights I never seen one. It is in episode 14 when BG and DJ are in the coffee shop with the guy with great hair and nice glasses that doesn't look good at all just those 2 things.

vibratingthingy.jpg

Guest purpleZ

QUESTION

I have no idea if any of you noticed but what is that on his arm? Is it a bite maker, hickey, some flu shot or something?

I also noticed. Perhaps birth marks??

What is this vibrating thing that flashes lights I never seen one. It is in episode 14 when BG and DJ are in the coffee shop with the guy with great hair and nice glasses that doesn't look good at all just those 2 things.

I think you get if after you order something and when it vibrates it's the sign that your order is done.

Guest spicycurry

I have no idea if any of you noticed but what is that on his arm? Is it a bite maker, hickey, some flu shot or something?

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr354/x...atingthingy.jpg

It looks like he has an allergic rash (I've had that from ant bites). I didn't notice this when I watched the episode! Why didn't they cover it with makeup?

The vibrating thing is what they give you at restaurants so you can walk around before your table is ready, or in this case, the order.

I think Sang Mi resembles an older Shin Young.

Guest RainingWendy

I also noticed. Perhaps birth marks??

I think you get if after you order something and when it vibrates it's the sign that your order is done.

Jinx!

It looks like he has an allergic rash (I've had that from ant bites). I didn't notice this when I watched the episode! Why didn't they cover it with makeup?

The vibrating thing is what they give you at restaurants so you can walk around before your table is ready, or in this case, the order.

Yeah looks like something like order is done I never seen anything like that here, that's why I am asking I tried to find it online but I couldn't find an article about it, I guess I just don't know the proper name. About the marks on Kim Bum ( Min Jae) arms I have no idea what they are maybe they didn't notice them? If they are an allergic mark or anything of that sort it must have hurt. But if he has a birthmark and that's it, kind of unique one and cute i suppose looking.

Guest pockybox

hello! i'm new here, hehehe. finally got to watch episodes 1-11 of still, marry me. i don't understand korean so i have to wait until soft subs come out. ;___; no fun.

as for the marks on MJ's arm, if any of you guys watched dream, he had them there too, so i think it's some type of birthmark.

doesn't detract from his cuteness though ;]

Guest purpleZ

Ok, epixeltwin, I've got a task for you. You look for all purple bottles in the whole show and I'll keep an eye on the eyesex :P You're sharp!

ep.14:

It was quite obvious that something like this was going to happen for episode 14....Sang Mi starts to get on my nerves though, freaking out like she does.

I kinda said that I started to like SM just a little bit, but kind of struggling with the idea. Although I sympathize and can relate to her up until certain level, from a mother's point of view, but I also get annoyed by her because she's snatching the limelight of MJ-SY.

Also WHY oh WHY do they put on SO MANY DJ-BS moments...they've had as much screentime as MJ-SY in this whole drama. I really got pissed when MJ-SY's awesome kiss on the floor got interrupted by a stupid scene of DJ worrying in the kitchen by herself.

It feels like they do it on purpose. It's whether they're going to save the best for last or it's because they're kind of careful with the kissing scene because some factors (age, Bummie's fangirls, etc.).

Was out at the mall in the afternoon just now ... and saw an Asian salesgirl with long grey hair.

She looked good in it too combined with a tan (the tanning-salon kind of tan) - and unlike Kim Beom's basic grey, her hair seemed to have more variations of highlights and lowlights mixed in.

And I know I am really addicted to a drama when I had to resist the urge to ask her:

hey, do you watch The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry too? :blink::lol:

Really?? Should I go for grey too?? I bet she also watches SMM!

as for the marks on MJ's arm, if any of you guys watched dream, he had them there too, so i think it's some type of birthmark.

Welcome, pockybox! I didn't watch Dream. I thought so, that it's a birthmark. I wasn't a fan of his at all, but I happened to watch many of his shows: Death Bell, I Like it Hot, East of Eden and BOF. Just started to like him here :)

Guest purpleZ

EYES EXPRESSION part 7

(All from episode 13)

This scene is more emotional than the usual lovey doveyness of MJ-SY. It's a very essential moment of seeing how much MJ actually loves SY, through his eyes. How hurt he was knowing his girlfriend's ex is actually his mom's lover (the kind of thought this guy hurt my girlfriend before and he might hurt my mom as well) and how worried he was about SY and his future.

eyes26.jpg

Here, MJ's flirty eyes showed again, even just for a second.

eyes28.jpg

The first cap showed how much they enjoy each other's companies. Back to the flirty stares again!

eyes27.jpg

There's not much eyesex in this episode. Partly because it's a hard blow for all of them, especially for MJ. But what I admire so much about MJ is how mature he is in dealing with obstacles. Instead of standing in their ways and trying to break them apart, he gave in. Because of his love to his mom, he decided to give her his blessing and ask her to go on continue seeing SW. After all, it's what she wants. But her mom has different thoughts...

I started the first 3 episodes, and actually I quite like this drama, Kim Beom look really charming in this drama and I think he really suit Shin young, they look lovable together. Hope I can catch up on more episodes soon.

My uni library has that vibrating things as well. To remind the students that they have to return the key for study group rooms...^^ They buzz it when the time is up... :)

Love Marry me so much.. This week would be the last week of this drama.. I am so upset that they could get more attention from Korean viewers... :( It is a good drama.. Less cheesy and more realistic..

Archived