Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest purpleZ

[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest purpleZ

SPOILERS!!! O.M.G!! I almost fainted when I saw the caps! Is this for real??? Everybody SCREAM!!!

Caps from episode 14.

epi145.jpg

epi143.jpg

epi144.jpg

ep141.jpg

==========================

Thanks for the download links!!

:D Thank you so much Jusash for your translation at the restauant. That really clears up alot - the conversation was deep and not knowing what was said - really frustating.

Thank you also PurpleZ for all your pictures. It really helps with the vitual and what goes on with the drama.

Now this crazy bad mama can go and get some of her work done. I still working on understanding SM - how can she say all the comments to SY about loving someone 10 years younger but she can go on having an affair with SW (who is 10 or so younger than she). Isn't this a double standard here? I think the PD/screenwriter need to give us a good ending next week or there will be a lot of us throwing stuff at the screen.

Have a great day everyone :P

Omo, omo, PurpleZ - the spoiler pictures from eps 14 - the kiss between MJ/SY - did you hear that? That was me jumping up and down like a crazy bad mama. I have to go now but I cannot wait to see this eps.

Be still my heart!!!

The old lady = wicked witch of a grandma. Min Jae dad's mother.

SM's mother in law who calls Min Jae "a mistake" and blames SM as the one who ruined her son's(MJ's dad) life.

I'm not there yet but his grandma must be smoking something. Nothing that beautiful can be a mistake :rolleyes:

Still on ep 6 >_< but I love this show. It's somewhat like Dalja's Spring, but shorter and quirkier. Too bad about the ratings. People don't know what they're missing out on.

Guest an_nhien

Omo, your caps just made me squeeee like crazy. My housemate just knocked on my door to see what went wrong :P

Now, all I need is a bit more spoiler :P

Guest ttekor_3

Thank YOU!!!!!! PurpleZ, that kissing scene is soosososo cute!!! I can't wait to go home tonite and dl..now i can get back to work!!! was kissing scene long? :D

Guest upamak

any1 has the raw for today like a watch online video..i dont use torments in my pc..

OMGGG FINALLY A DAMN KISSS! a REAL ONE n there lying down while kissing hahaha looks like im gonna have to save my trip to korea

:D Thank you so much Jusash for your translation at the restauant. That really clears up alot - the conversation was deep and not knowing what was said - really frustating.

Thank you also PurpleZ for all your pictures. It really helps with the vitual and what goes on with the drama.

Now this crazy bad mama can go and get some of her work done. I still working on understanding SM - how can she say all the comments to SY about loving someone 10 years younger but she can go on having an affair with SW (who is 10 or so younger than she). Isn't this a double standard here? I think the PD/screenwriter need to give us a good ending next week or there will be a lot of us throwing stuff at the screen.

Have a great day everyone :P

Omo, omo, PurpleZ - the spoiler pictures from eps 14 - the kiss between MJ/SY - did you hear that? That was me jumping up and down like a crazy bad mama. I have to go now but I cannot wait to see this eps.

Be still my heart!!!

I'm just going to be the bad gal and come to SM's defense.

SM clearly stated why she can hold double standards and it's legitimate. MJ is 24 and SW is 34. This is an age span where the difference makes a difference.

A person in their twenties should be striving to cut out a niche in life. Their goals (at least the ones according to their parents) are get into a good college, get a good education, graduate with honors, get a good job start a career, have a good saving, get married, get a house and have a baby. When one is in his thirties most if not all the list should be accomplished. Like SY and SW, they are on the last half of the list... ie get married, get a house and have a baby. MJ hasn't even accomplish the 2nd goal of graduating from college yet!

SM does not want a woman to make her son 'saddled' down before he can stand up. Pretty much the same way her mother-in-law feels towards her.

With SY, MJ would have to cut short his youth and settle down sooner than expected because she is already passing the prime age for marriage and child bearing. Thus she would need MJ to make a move as soon as he can she that she is not left on the shelf as a childless spinster.

But with SW. He is not giving up anything. He has already enjoyed his youth and he is ready to move on to the next stage. His only concern would probably be SM having another child in her mid-forties which is not a big deal but it's no walk in the park either (just look at OB GYN!)

So although SW is also 10 years younger than SM he is at a point in life that makes it easier for him to handle it where as MJ's phase of life is a hindrance to their relationship.

But regarding SM and SW's relationship. I feel SM's situation and understand where she is coming from. This is the love of her life that she would probably not find again. But my word isn't it too hard on the son for him to bear thinking about the man who is sleeping with his mother is the man who was sleeping with his woman?

Question for the men on the board. If you were MJ how would you handle knowing your mom is now SW's woman?

Guest rensebastian

Omg, i'm smiling like an idiot here at work. Thanks purplez for the screen caps. now i have something to look forward to tonight :)

Guest purpleZ

SM clearly stated why she can hold double standards and it's legitimate. MJ is 24 and SW is 34. This is an age span where the difference makes a difference.

A person in their twenties should be striving to cut out a niche in life. Their goals (at least the ones according to their parents) are get into a good college, get a good education, graduate with honors, get a good job start a career, have a good saving, get married, get a house and have a baby. When one is in his thirties most if not all the list should be accomplished. Like SY and SW, they are on the last half of the list... ie get married, get a house and have a baby. MJ hasn't even accomplish the 2nd goal of graduating from college yet!

SM does not want a woman to make her son 'saddled' down before he can stand up. Pretty much the same way her mother-in-law feels towards her.

With SY, MJ would have to cut short his youth and settle down sooner than expected because she is already passing the prime age for marriage and child bearing. Thus she would need MJ to make a move as soon as he can she that she is not left on the shelf as a childless spinster.

But with SW. He is not giving up anything. He has already enjoyed his youth and he is ready to move on to the next stage. His only concern would probably be SM having another child in her mid-forties which is not a big deal but it's no walk in the park either (just look at OB GYN!)

So although SW is also 10 years younger than SM he is at a point in life that makes it easier for him to handle it where as MJ's phase of life is a hindrance to their relationship.

But regarding SM and SW's relationship. I feel SM's situation and understand where she is coming from. This is the love of her life that she would probably not find again. But my word isn't it too hard on the son for him to bear thinking about the man who is sleeping with his mother is the man who was sleeping with his woman?

Question for the men on the board. If you were MJ how would you handle knowing your mom is now SW's woman?

Welcome to this thread, gerryg. It's an open discussion so everyone has their own opinions and thinking. Glad to know that we have someone on SM's side :)

Yes, it's true if you put it that way. MJ is still young and he might be throwing away his youth because he fell in love hard and get married young. That he will realize it later in the future. It's his homework to make. I believe SY won't let him sacrifice his future too. Remember the conversation she had with MJ's mom that she can communicate with him and SM asked what are the things they talk about. SY said that she told MJ to graduate from university and write OST for movies and become succesful. SY clearly thinks about MJ's future first.

About SM that this might be the love of her life that will only happen for once. True. But in another way, SM is a hypocrite because she IS seeing someone 10 years younger, the ex of her son's girlfriend (and true that SW has already had his share of youth and is ready to move to the next stage) and is realizing that MJ is torn because he's being told not to see SY anymore and YET she is happily going on dates with SW. Makes me think, apart from the fact that she has MJ's interest at heart, but is she even thinking that MJ is having a hard time because of this entangled relationship? In my opinion, she SHOULD give it a break for a while and figure out what she has to do with this mess even though she loves SW.

Omo, your caps just made me squeeee like crazy. My housemate just knocked on my door to see what went wrong :P

Omg, i'm smiling like an idiot here at work. Thanks purplez for the screen caps. now i have something to look forward to tonight :)

LOL! Me too. Been smiling and laughing alone like crazy! :D

Thank YOU!!!!!! PurpleZ, that kissing scene is soosososo cute!!! I can't wait to go home tonite and dl..now i can get back to work!!! was kissing scene long? :D

Haven't seen it yet, ttekor_3. Found the caps from DC. Will watch tonight and tell you :D

any1 has the raw for today like a watch online video..i dont use torments in my pc..

OMGGG FINALLY A DAMN KISSS! a REAL ONE n there lying down while kissing hahaha looks like im gonna have to save my trip to korea

Still no news about the latest episode online already. Will keep a close watch :)

Don't postpone it yet. Wait till it ends ;) BUT I hope you don't have to go and kick some asses anymore!

the kissing scene was so sweet and lovely, they have the world of their own.... :rolleyes:

honestly speaking, their onscreen chemistry are excellent, SY and MJ's eye truly can talk without words.

I don't see any age gap because they are so in love....

Guest purpleZ

Episode #14 raw + streaming.

Park Jin-hee article via Dramabeans/Nate.

Thanks for keeping us up to date! I'm so happy that they translated that piece of interview I posted earlier! Thanks so much, girlfriday!

Guest crazywild

On the topic of SM - from a mom point of view, I get her too. Other than flat out telling MJ to quit seeing SY (which usually doesn't work on your kids) she did sit down with him and talk to him about the future, marraige, kids, etc. which is good -shows they can talk to each other. From my drama lovin POV though - SM leave MJ alone. He is after all 24 - not a little boy anymore. (How long do people go to college anyway? Shouldn't he be out by now?)

I think SM is worried MJ will go down the same road as his parents. BUT I think she really needs to look at HERSELF. She is the one repeating the mistakes of the past by jumping into the sack with SW - who she barely knows. Who's to saw he's the love of her life? She probably thought MJ's dad was too at the time. My problem with her is she hasn't learned from the past - that a relationship needs to be more established before you jump in the sack. Her and SW are still in the "honeymoon phase" and anything could happen -yet they are already talking marraige as soon as her divorce happens.

As far as the kiss scene from today:I hate the PD! What you see in the pics posted before is what you get. Wide body shot.

Guest upamak

SPOILER

I just finished watching episode 14, looks like the director was reading our comments here @soompi because there was so much more MJ and SY scenes here and alot of sweet ones too. i didnt understand anything at all but was smiling the whole time. the little kiss scene wasn't really a french kiss type just a soft touchings of the tips but the fact that they were lying down body to body was steamy!!! n the EYE SEX there was cute...cant wait for PurpleZ to put those eye caps up hehe. it also seems as if MJ won't be giving up on SY after all.. hehehe

Does anyone know what Min Jae said to Shin Young at the end when they walked out of the house together escaping from that whatsherface lady? she was really shocked..thanks if anyone can translate it.

Hi, gerryg! :) Allow me to join the conversation.

WARNING ! LONG RANT.

I'm just going to be the bad gal and come to SM's defense.

This is an argument that everybody uses but nobody actually bothers to prove. Tell me how will SY stop MJ from accomplishing all these things? How will she stop him from graduating, finding a job/having a career or making savings? Why would she, considering that she knows that these things are important for him? And even if you consider marriage and a baby, these things won't be obstacles in MJ's life, but in SY. She is going to be pregnant and raising the child. Even if they do it together, it's much easier for dads to have a career.

Again, what would she do. Lock him in the house and order him to cook and clean all day. MJ is not SM. And SY is not MJ's dad. They live in deferrent times and are different people. They are together because they want to be together, not because something(pregnancy)/someone is forcing them to be. They both realize this and are ready to face the consequences. And nobody is afraid of "saddling" ;), except SM. Everybody else just enjoys the moment.

As far as I can remember SY said that she doesn't expect MJ to do anything like that. She said that she is ready to enjoy this relationship while it lasts, even if it means that she will be a childless spinster at 40 and beyond. I guess for her it's a risk worth taking.

Actually, I don't think so. MJ is in better position than SW. He is younger.He can enjoy his youth with or without SY.

SW might be 10 older in age but he is really, really immature. Just remember how he was acting towards SY. What exactly will stop him from doing the same to SM?

Ok, but how do you know that SY won't be the love of MJ's life that will be lost forever if they break up? If you use this logic to SW-SM, why not apply it to MJ-SY too? Why do SW-SM deserve to be together but MJ-SY don't?

I just think that in this situation MS is projecting her fears on MJ. Of course, we know that the things that happened to her can't happen to MJ but apparently logic and reason do not exist for SM. And I also think that she is secretly jealous that her son wants to live his life without considering society's expectations for him and that he found someone to share that experience with. Something that she couldn't do.

Rant over. :) Now I'm going to have dinner and watch ep.14.

Might come back for more if I feel inspired. ;)

Does anyone know what Min Jae said to Shin Young at the end when they walked out of the house together escaping from that whatsherface lady? she was really shocked..thanks if anyone can translate it.

He said let's get married.

Pictures from episode 14...

smm14x1.jpg

smm14x2.jpg

smm14x3.jpg

smm14x4.jpg

Guest purpleZ

Ok, but how do you know that SY won't be the love of MJ's life that will be lost forever if they break up? If you use this logic to SW-SM, why not apply it to MJ-SY too? Why do SW-SM deserve to be together but MJ-SY don't?

Rant over. :) Now I'm going to have dinner and watch ep.14.

Might come back for more if I feel inspired. ;)

Great discussion, gals! Keep it up :D

Luv dear, tell me you're MinYoung shipper too. You only post the caps of their scenes :D LOVE them!

- Direct Link -

Still, Marry Me! - Episode(s) 14

Direct Link For the episode on MediaFire & Demo.Ovh website(s) with Pro Account

" plz use it fairly so the link keep working as much as possible "

here direct Links ^^"

Mediafire

Episode 14 : " Here " SOoON

* PS : Mediafire will be work if the demo ovh links are broken , then just PM to post it !

Demo.Ovh

Episode 14 " Here " NEW - Page Here -

file(s) are uploaded on the Mediafire , pro Account

:D

and i will keep upload it every week , if i m not that busy :))

All right @ receive to AlriyG600 @ Soompi website :D