[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest purpleZ

MBC didn't release any NGs for this drama?? So sad~ :o

Np! :) Yeah, it's so hard finding the NG's. I hope that they'll included them on DVD.

I just noticed this one: Yu Seung-Ho & Kim Bum were originally cast in the lead roles in 71: Into the Fire, but with Taewon Entertainment taking over production a decision was made to cast Kwon Sang-Woo & T.O.P instead.

We almost had a Bummie & PJH reunion there! :( But T.O.P is as hot :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charmedjean

I had a look at the MBC website, and there only seems to be 2 episodes of Happy time that has the NGs :'( so sad~

I think this is a really good drama~~ I think MBC should have promoted it better :'(

(Although, I can't stand the scenes with SW and SM(?) ) grrr >_<; too many of them :(

I should have discovered this drama earlier, so I could have joined in on the discussions haha^^;; but I prefer to wait until the whole drama has finished airing so I can watch it all in one go :D

Guest purpleZ

I had a look at the MBC website, and there only seems to be 2 episodes of Happy time that has the NGs :'( so sad~

I think this is a really good drama~~ I think MBC should have promoted it better :'(

(Although, I can't stand the scenes with SW and SM(?) ) grrr >_<; too many of them :(

I should have discovered this drama earlier, so I could have joined in on the discussions haha^^;; but I prefer to wait until the whole drama has finished airing so I can watch it all in one go :D

So there were Happy Times featuring the NG's (only the NG's or the entire casts?) I was looking for it already. Happy Times did feature casts of dramas currently airing like Prosecutor Princess, Cinderella's Sister, etc. But I couldn't find one with SMM's casts... :(

The reason for the lack of promotion must have had something to do with the ratings. They tend to release more BTS' materials for shows with high ratings. Sigh!

Guest charmedjean

Only really really short NGs :-(

I think the NGs appeared on 2 episodes of Happy time~ Usually NGs for each drama would appear in 5 or 6 episodes of happy time :-(

T.T theres not many MBC website clips either~ sigh~ I hope they release more on the DVD box set. I want to see more T.T

I guess MBC didn't show any interview with the casts on the news shows either? T.T

Guest purpleZ

Only really really short NGs :-(

I think the NGs appeared on 2 episodes of Happy time~ Usually NGs for each drama would appear in 5 or 6 episodes of happy time :-(

T.T theres not many MBC website clips either~ sigh~ I hope they release more on the DVD box set. I want to see more T.T

I guess MBC didn't show any interview with the casts on the news shows either? T.T

There are some BTS clips (very limited though) and just some short NG's. I'm kind of disappointed that nobody uploaded the full broadcast of TvN Enews featuring interview with PJH on the set of SMM :( There's one clip taken with mobile phone only available for 2 minutes.

Maybe you've seen most of the BTS' clips from here: purpleZ's Channel: The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry BTS clips

Would you post the link of the Happy Times episode featuring the NG's?

I loved the SMM scene, but the PT one had a super super cute kiss.

You're watching PT, kelela? How's it? I'm watching PJH's new drama now "Giant". It's kind of a heavy drama, but I would recommend it too because she's in it :)

Guest charmedjean

There are some BTS clips (very limited though) and just some short NG's. I'm kind of disappointed that nobody uploaded the full broadcast of TvN Enews featuring interview with PJH on the set of SMM :( There's one clip taken with mobile phone only available for 2 minutes.

Thanks for the youtube links^^

I found the eNews video ^^

http://www.chtvn.com/EN/bbs_3022_view.asp?...;bbsID=19797314

18mins long :D :D :D :D

Do you know how to save the streaming file onto your computer? I can't seen to save it :(

Enjoy :)

Guest kelela

You're watching PT, kelela? How's it? I'm watching PJH's new drama now "Giant". It's kind of a heavy drama, but I would recommend it too because she's in it :)

Yes, I am. I'm going through Siwon withdrawals after Oh! My Lady and with Personal Taste & Cinderella's Sister ending next week, I'm going to be a wreck.

Oh and as far as how PT is, I LOVE it. Minho is excellent in it. He's really growing as an actor. I absolutely love seeing some of the F4 do well.

I'll probably watch Giant later on this summer. I'm going to need a few weeks to catch up on a few dramas I'm behind on... And I might start Coffee House and a few older ones. I'm a newbie to kdramas, so I try to watch older ones as well here and there.

Guest purpleZ

I found the eNews video ^^

http://www.chtvn.com/EN/bbs_3022_view.asp?...;bbsID=19797314

18mins long :D :D :D :D

Do you know how to save the streaming file onto your computer? I can't seen to save it :(

Thanks for the link :) But I need to register first. How do I register? I understand some, but not all :(

Yes, I am. I'm going through Siwon withdrawals after Oh! My Lady and with Personal Taste & Cinderella's Sister ending next week, I'm going to be a wreck.

Oh and as far as how PT is, I LOVE it. Minho is excellent in it. He's really growing as an actor. I absolutely love seeing some of the F4 do well.

I'll probably watch Giant later on this summer. I'm going to need a few weeks to catch up on a few dramas I'm behind on... And I might start Coffee House and a few older ones. I'm a newbie to kdramas, so I try to watch older ones as well here and there.

I don't watch all the dramas airing now. I chose Cinderella's Sister and Giant out of the others. Though I stopped watching CS after 4 episodes. Still haven't being "pulled" to continue watching. Kind of re-watching PJH's older dramas and movies :)

Guest RezHiee

Thanks cute girl for the lightning upload! ;)

can anyone help me??

i really like the background song of woman who still wants to marry ep 8,,

when the candles scene,,

pleaseeeeeee..............

where i can download it???

help me.....

Guest kelela

I don't watch all the dramas airing now. I chose Cinderella's Sister and Giant out of the others. Though I stopped watching CS after 4 episodes. Still haven't being "pulled" to continue watching. Kind of re-watching PJH's older dramas and movies :)

Some people love the first 4 episodes of CS, but they were killing me. It didn't really start to be interesting to me until the 5th episode and when that happened it was "FINALLY!" for me. I was mad that it took that long, but it has been worth it.

Guest purpleZ

can anyone help me??

i really like the background song of woman who still wants to marry ep 8,,

when the candles scene,,

pleaseeeeeee..............

where i can download it???

help me.....

Hi! Is it the instrumental song? Many people asked about it, but unfortunately it's not included in the OST. So I'm afraid I can't help you :(

Some people love the first 4 episodes of CS, but they were killing me. It didn't really start to be interesting to me until the 5th episode and when that happened it was "FINALLY!" for me. I was mad that it took that long, but it has been worth it.

Off topic: If you're looking for older dramas to watch, try "Beautiful Days" (Lee Byung Hun, Choi Ji Woo, Ryu Shi Won), "What Happened in Bali" (Ha Ji Won, Jo In Sung, So Ji Sub), "Please Come Back Soon-Ae" (Park Jin Hee, Shim Hye Jin). Just a few of some worth to watch dramas.

Guest valley girl

talking about this drama.. i used to think that wang bit na is the skinniest. actually she is the healthiest ( she has butt hehehhe ).. uhm jiwon is the skinniest ( she is so skinny )

Guest kelela

Did anyone see the trailer for "71 - Into the Fire"? It has a lot of T.O.P, but the little of PJH is amazing.

Guest JEYEF

Did anyone see the trailer for "71 - Into the Fire"? It has a lot of T.O.P, but the little of PJH is amazing.

I saw the trailer, even if PJH has appeared about 2 seconds still worth watching!

Because T.O.P. is one of the lead actors here, so he got the most airtime together with KSW.

Hi all:

I was really sick the other day (don't know what I caught but I think I have a bad case of headcold) and was lying around switching channels and guess what, this serie is being shown here in Los Angeles. It is on Monday at 9:40 something. Whoopee, now I can watch this show over again.

I know we all have left to find other drama to watch but hey, I still do come back once in awhile. Hello PurpleZ, Kelela and Jeyef are still here. Hello.

Guest purpleZ

Hi all:

I was really sick the other day (don't know what I caught but I think I have a bad case of headcold) and was lying around switching channels and guess what, this serie is being shown here in Los Angeles. It is on Monday at 9:40 something. Whoopee, now I can watch this show over again.

I know we all have left to find other drama to watch but hey, I still do come back once in awhile. Hello PurpleZ, Kelela and Jeyef are still here. Hello.

Hi kaciemom! Hope you're ok now. I do come back very once in a while, since I've been busy too. So many things to take care of and I started to pick up "Giant", Park Jin Hee's new drama. Sadly, the thread is also quiet, but the ratings are good.

Really? How nice! Is it being dubbed or subbed? Is it showing at a Korean network or just a US TV station?

Archived