[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest an_nhien

I knew I could not trust myself when it comes to romance :P

I watched ep 16 raw so I really dont understand anything they say. Skipped through most parts to rush to the last 10 minutes.

Phew, finally I felt like a big heavy stone was lifted off my chest when I saw the ending.

However, being a greedy person myself, I would love them to show a bit more of the future.

One question though:

Is a 9-month period really that long for them to make a fuss about the whole 'opportunity' thing? (I guess it was 9 months since I think DJ got pregnant and she was giving birth at the end of the episode) But if it was a few years then I have to say I am satisfied with their love and chemistry :D

Guest hello.drama.hello

You guys are funny. Ep 16 left me in tears. After watching the ending, I'm not 100% satisfied. I'd like to see a little more closure. Probably I might change my mind after understanding what they're saying. :D

Guest kelela

I knew I could not trust myself when it comes to romance :P

I watched ep 16 raw so I really dont understand anything they say. Skipped through most parts to rush to the last 10 minutes.

Phew, finally I felt like a big heavy stone was lifted off my chest when I saw the ending.

However, being a greedy person myself, I would love them to show a bit more of the future.

One question though:

Is a 9-month period really that long for them to make a fuss about the whole 'opportunity' thing? (I guess it was 9 months since I think DJ got pregnant and she was giving birth at the end of the episode) But if it was a few years then I have to say I am satisfied with their love and chemistry :D

So glad I wasn't the only one carrying a stone.

You guys are funny. Ep 16 left me in tears. After watching the ending, I'm not 100% satisfied. I'd like to see a little more closure. Probably I might change my mind after understanding what they're saying. :D

I had tears, too. And I would love more. Caps would ultimately change everything.

I am holding up unitl today to watch the last 2 episodes, because I am too nervous to know the ending?

After seeing all the spoilers and collages, I am relief and will watch it today. :D

thank you everyone that contribute the recaps, photos, and summaries.. this is another kdrama I am definitely will repeat watching again and again...

I surely will miss MJ/SY :(

Guest purpleZ

Hi guys! I'm SOOOOO HAPPY!! I just finished watching episode 16 raw. It was to me a grand ending! I had tears too along this episode. I cried a few times, even when I saw BS crying. Lol!

Will get back to you to write a little summary.

THANK YOU all for keeping this thread alive! Thank you for all the goodies, the super speedy download links and everything else! I didn't regret watching this drama. It's one of the shows that you must watch to understand what life is and what it's about. Smart dialogues and scenarios!

And kaciemom, yes hallelujah I'm still ok! I'm so glad that I wasn't alone. I thought I was going crazy! I hope you're ok too now!

Luv you guys! Please come back and discuss our post SMM days :D

See you later! Will be back for more stuff!

Guest JEYEF

I really enjoyed the conversations here, thanks for all the FANGIRLS and also the FANBOYS for those great insights we truly are all mature (regardless of age) and rational posters.

And for all those EYESEX that we all indulge, the LINKS that you all shared and for all the CAPS (Luv I can't take you enough for all of your reliable and updated episode caps, I do rely on you way back on Please Come Back Soon-Ae and War of Money days)

Hope that my country will buy this drama, since it is finished.

I want to watch this over and over again!

- Direct Link -

Still, Marry Me - Episode(s) 15 - 16 END

Direct Link For the episode on MediaFire & Demo.Ovh website(s) with Pro Account

" plz use it fairly so the link keep working as much as possible "

here direct Links ^^"

Mediafire

Episode 15 : " Here " SOoON

Episode 16 END : " Here " SOoON

* PS : Mediafire will be work if the demo ovh links are broken , then just PM to post it !

Demo.Ovh

Episode 15 " Here " NEW - Page Here -

Episode 16 END " Here " NEW - Page Here -

Zshare.net

Episode 15 : " Here "

Episode 16 END : " Here "

[

u]special thanks to cute-girl for what she did , and for all ppl who translate the important moment(s) in the show , special thanks too , to all people who share with us the DL or summary , or the news or even the photo , thank you All !!

file(s) are uploaded on the Mediafire , pro Account

:D

and i will keep upload it every week , if i m not that busy :))

All right @ receive to AlriyG600 @ Soompi website :D

Guest purpleZ

Summary of episode 16.

Flashback to the continuing scene of the last episode. About the decision she made, if it's the only thing she could do. "What's the reason that I like Lee Shin-Young?". SY said something like let her change, don't let her waver ..... (couldn't understand the last word afterwards). To SY's harsh words, MJ said "so all this while I was just .... to you?". MJ was left alone brokenheartedly...

SY's boss sensed unwillingness to go in SY's way of speech. SY defended that she wanted to go, it's just that it's still unclear where she'll be going and stuff. Boss asked whether she has a man or she's thinking of her man to which SY denied. SY said that she's worried for the fact that she'd be 37 when she returned... Boss persuaded SY not to worry about it.

SY recorded the last episode of her News & People. After that she went to the bar to have a drink with her team. She heard MJ's voice in her head, "SY, you'll be late again today?". She gave her colleague her phone and asked him to keep it away from her. Then again she heard MJ's voice in her head again: "Don't you miss me?" SY wanted her phone back, but her colleague refused to give it back.

(I even cried here seeing SY's team member crying)

BS asked DJ to drink tonic to get pregnant. It's the idea of BS's parents, they want grandchildren fast.

The next morning, SY found herself in her room and when she walked to the living room she saw it decorated and she found breakfast on the table. She thought it's Buki who prepared it for her. SY went to BK's restaurant and thanked her for the breakfast she thought BK prepared for her. BK denied preparing those.

MJ was preparing food for SY at her place and left her some CD's to listen to according to her mood leaving a note on each CD. SY got home and found him there. ... MJ asked if they could go to the beach in the weekend. (And said lots of things of high calibre, I couldn't figure out what yet). He mentioned that SY is saying she doesn't trust him and that work is much more important. SY: "...Seeing you, you are indeed a 24 year old..." "When you're at my age, have you seen someone love this much(?)" "At 24, you hadn't loved anyone this much(?)".

BK, SY and DJ gathered at home and talked about how SY should just grab this chance and become successful. DJ even asked her not to get married. DJ ran out of her house after arguing with BS and saying till then BS didn't even give her a call. SY got MJ's text msg congratulating her on being selected (?) and said that he'll go to her place on Saturday.

SW went to SM's dancing studio and took her pictures. SM got upset and asked him to delete the pictures to which SW refused. He asked her to teach him to dance. SW asked SM to come with him to Paris since he's got scheduled to go there.

BS's sister barged into the room and woke BS up. BS got frustrated and said that he'll change the security code(?), even they're family she should also respect their privacy. BS went to SY's place to look for DJ. BS said no mater what, he doesn't care, he loves DJ anyway, even if she's selfish, career minded. DJ confessed that she's pregnant. Then they made up again.

SY said to BK that she should see MJ once before she leaves. At the station, she met MJ at the entrance. So MJ heard that she's going and congratulated her.

SY: "I was going to call you today anyway".

SY: "Thank you".

MJ: "I want to thank you too for all this time".

SY: "I'm sorry about the other day".

MJ: "It's ok, don't worry about it"

SY: "Take care"

MJ: "Noona, you take care too. I will watch your news well from now on"

SY: "Thanks"

MJ: "Take care"

(This scene is heartbreaking, hearing MJ made a distance from SY and greeted her as noona (older sister) instead)

SY's voice over while MJ was riding on his bike was something like:"....... all those times we were together, you're the one I loved the most in this world." MJ's motorbike slipped and caused him to fall and got admitted to the hospital. When in the plane, SY got a msg from her team about MJ's accident. Without hesitation, SY got off the plane and rushed to the hospital. "Thank you, Min Jae." she said. SM walked in and saw SY and left quietly leaving them alone. SY left again after seeing he's all right.

(Even at this situation they still made it funny! SY wept over the wrong person. Apparently a gangster or some kind. Lol.)

MJ was watching news report SY did in Stockholm, Sweden. SM went to visit MJ. She began asking questions about SY whether she is well and asked if she still hadn't called. SM said that that night she went to the hospital when he had the accident she saw SY staying by his side and thought they kept in touch. It made MJ smile in relief. So SY still cares for him...

SY saw the interview his team was doing with MJ on her laptop. She was asking what's the reason behind his concert title "Waiting for you". He said something like, it's like we live while we're waiting for someone. He said he dedicated(?) this concert to the person he misses and loves the most.

It's PurpleBee's last concert.

MJ: "Shall I go on till midnight?"

Crowd: "Yes!"

MJ: "Shall I go on till that person comes back?"

MJ: " Who is that person?"

SY got back to UBN for the first time since she came back. When going back to her desk she found out that her laptop cable has been cut. Borrowing adaptor from her colleague, she turned on his laptop finding a text document open with the text "You... are still the woman I love!". (Another parallel. SY should compose "The Man Who Cut My Laptop Cable" ;) But how romantic and sweet is this whole set up?? Squeeellll). SY realized that it must be MJ and ran to look for him. Then she found an MP3 player in the hallway (where their sweetness and bitterness moments took place) and listened to it playing "The Woman Who Cut My Guitar String" with adjusted lyrics "... I've already been hurt all this time. Please come back to me (stay by my side) again and never leave again." MJ appeared...

MJ: "Why did you leave just like that the other day?"

SY: "Did you see me?"

MJ: "I could feel you came(?)"

MJ: "I missed you".

At Purplebee's concert. MJ said something like the person in his song "The Woman Who Cut My guitar String" is there at the moment. "Aren't you curious?". They threw confettis on SY, meaning that she's that person :) Then we see flashbacks of their happy moments. SY's last sentence "... my feelings today, my love confession to you. I think I can be happy now... UBN News, this is Lee Shin Young." Then they shared a very sweet kiss!

The End.

Just finished watching ep 16 raw at first I was kind of hesitant to watch it, I’m scared that my heart couldn’t take it but the temptation was way too strong. I can’t complain about the ending it was way, way better that what I have imagined and could not ask for more. Maybe when I watch it with sub I would appreciate it more. My question is what going to happen now? I mean my Wed and Thur, I bet wed and thur are not going to be the same days for awhile.

Guest dreamgazer1985

Oh man, I didn't get home until 3:30am last nite and didn't sleep until 4am, and yet the excitement for this last ep *sob!* jerked me awake merely 4 hours later. I wonder what I'm gonna do now this is over...besides leading more sane and productive life that is. hehe.

Spoiler~

The last ep was flawed for me in a lots of ways especially since omg! accident by bike? Can we get any more typical? The only saving grace of that was how SY totally got the wrong patient. I love how they have that melancholic music still playing in the background as she bowed in apologies to the guy while walking to Min Jae's bed. So looly and fitting with the tone of the drama.

Then there's the emo over the leaving of SY which we thought was 3 years but turned out to be only 9 mos instead (unless DaeJung's baby is like alien and gestate for all those times. hurhur) so that was a rather cope out, in my opinion. And we didn't get clean cut with the vagina connection but I found myself ok with that since I ends up rather fond of SM in a way. So I want her to have her happiness also. But that still leaves a whole slew of future problems with the "my father in law is my ex-bf' thing but since both of these couples are jumping over stigmas such as divorced woman, older woman-younger guy thing...I guess it will be something that they will hopefully manage to negotiate in the future.

But through all that......we finally got a kiss! A real honest to goodness KISS! ....*rejoice!* I watched stream for this ep and immediately afterward I had to hunt for a dl-copy b/c I want to see the kiss in HD. hurhur...I wish Jinhee had embraced Kim Bum more during the kiss. However we got Kim Bum totally pulling her in closer at the very end...so yeah, I'm gonna go write fanfics about these two now to cope with my sadface over the end of this.

Also the scene with her computer and his "You're still the woman I love" message, with her unplugged computer chord. Ahh Min Jae, I see what you did thar with the "cut" chord....and I totally adore you for it.

There's a lot that I would have like to see different with this drama but like what I told my friends, I don't regrest losing my k-drama's " virginity" to this. 8D ....especially since I discovered for myself a new fangirl crush ie. Park Jinhee. Why is there no soompi thread for her?!? Where am I gonna do the stalkings now especially since this drama is over? :(

To everyone, thank you for the discussions, translations, eye candies, and most of all for squealing with me (since my friends got fed up with my excessive lurpe for this drama. haha)

HI ALL!

Is anyone feeling a void already? :mellow:

Dashing in and out to say (at random) - some passing comments on ep 16:

*SPOILERS*

While it was a satisfying-enough wrap up ... convincing, wonderful acting and chemistry rt to the end :wub: (and I cried too for the first time in this series - their alone moments were too sad, so was MJ with his lone earphone missing the other side, and their partings ... awwww) ....

What I would have liked is MJ-SY's time together (ie their future) to be stretched out, fleshed out a little more; rather than a sweet romantic happily-ever-after type kiss end and then ==== wham! finito. (beautiful end scene though that was :wub: ).

1) The ending is a little too fairytale (ok, can't ask for more - at least the entire eppie was NOT at all unbelievably incredible or stupid .... like some wrap-ups can be, despite how enjoyable the entire ride before was) but .... I was still left feeling their seperation was too short.

So why introduce it at all ---- if it was only going to be like for less than a yr or so? What purpose did it really serve?

I don't think the time span was exactly 9 mths (bec it probably was more than duration of DJ's entire preggie episode) ... but still - it probably wasn't anything more than a yr. If not 3 yrs ... ok then .... at least make it 2 yrs to be effective.

It would have allow for more credible development. I mean, what could MJ have achieved in that short time? Other than going about his life as usual, and pining for her. (and of course come-on nuisances like Se-na conveniently dissapear .... it doesn't mean his fan girls will NOT appear, and that SY will not be disturbed and insecure yet again).

So what really does the seperation prove or accomplish? Nothing really that earth-shattering. I mean aren't they really back to square one? Ok, so Min Jae's somewhat more successful ... and hardcore journalist SY's got her dream as foreign on-site correspondent ... and really, so what?

And the way SY was going back and forth (and him trying so hard too - - that awwww :wub: b'fast SY mistakenly though Bu Ki had prepared) .... I actually thought there was NOT going to be a seperation afterall. B)

But in a way I saw all this yo-yoing as telling us .... SY is WILLING to give this BIG opportunity up for HA Min Jae ... but she couldn't do it before for SW. Morale of scene = depth of love is different. it's the REAL DEAL this time folks! :lol:

2) And why insert that reckless bike scene at all?

That equation of feeling like richard simmons, moody and down, eyes blinded by tears ... yet recklessly weaving in and out and endangering other people's lives too = disaster waiting to happen.

It's something Ha Min Jae will NOT do --- really, this is not in character with the MJ they have built up thus far in the drama.

If they were inserting this to remind us of the reckless aspect of a 24 yr old youth and how he needed to get it out of his system ... it was entirely unnecc. :rolleyes:

Though it was fun how they played it melodramtically up ... then made it hilariously roflmao when it was a case of mistaken identity === very very in keeping with the enjoyable mood of the entire drama.

3) I felt the most credible was Da Jung's segments in ep 15 and 16.

Ironically, DJ-BS post-married honeymoon bloopers and blunders were so irritating to me at first (enough already - pls stop wasting air time and give us more MJ-SY!) ...

But later, the trials that happened in their married life ... eg sis in law from hell and all his family pressure and expectations, and the way Ban Seok dealt with things and his family ...... the way DJ was wishing for her carefree life as an independent single with her 2 gfs instead .... were all quite realistic.

4) I really liked how they tied up things neatly by putting the 3 gfs together having their get together again ... bec afterall their moments together is a huge PLUS factor in this drama.

And yes, also showed us SY's team of reporters again - that whole team, their bonding, squabbling and warm interactions is yet another PLUS factor. :D

I hate wrap-ups where normal people suddenly just dissapear in that one final eppie.

Or they try too hard to include/conclude everyone, very UN-naturally.

Thankfully - this drama did a really good job in including everyone. Yet did NOT try too hard to tie up every loose end too satisfactorily (like putting Bu Ki and Myung Seok merrily together suddenly in ep 16 would have been stretching it too far too).

I could buy into the SM-SW one and wish them both all the best. SM is way more open-minded than we initially gave her credit for, so I have hope everything re: the foursome will work out just fine. It seems like they are opting for not marrying and just enjoying their time exploring Paris together (which is what we all intitially suggested for them anyways! :lol: )

Despite the initial b*tchy impression of SM, and her early methods in handling their relationship .... I feel she's a pretty cool, laidback mom afterall once she understood SY better .. and the MJ-SY relationship.

That ep 15 scene of her lining up all Min Jae's childhood photo frames on the coffee table and looking at them .... and later I noticed they were back neatly on the other console table ==== I saw it as catharthic in a way - her own way of compartmentalising her life.

It was her moment to let go of MJ's childhood and to bestow her blessing to let MJ lead his own life.

And scene after i think was when SM decided to break up with SW.

Her comeback to SW's: "it's not living for anyone else but yourself: ... were moving.

Her decisive words to him were: " and i am content as Min Jae's mom".

(to me there and then she had finally come to terms with her identity, afterall these years and if she was happy and content with that place, who's to say she's wrong?).

And after this drama .... .I think I have developed a strong liking for hallways! :wub:

Ciao for now - juggling too many things and shldn't be here ..... will be back later!

Keep those discussions coming! :D

@ dreamgazer1985: SMM is a wonderful "first" drama. ;) Trust me,I know what I'm talking about. My case was a tragic one because I lost my kdrama "virginity" to the "The Devil". :lol:

@ jusash: Absolutely agree with 1,2,3 and 4. You just wrote it before me.

I'm sooo happy that it was a clear happy ending. For everybody. Now, I'm off to watch it again. :wub:

See you guys tomorrow!

Hi guys! I'm SOOOOO HAPPY!! I just finished watching episode 16 raw. It was to me a grand ending! I had tears too along this episode. I cried a few times, even when I saw BS crying. Lol!

Will get back to you to write a little summary.

THANK YOU all for keeping this thread alive! Thank you for all the goodies, the super speedy download links and everything else! I didn't regret watching this drama. It's one of the shows that you must watch to understand what life is and what it's about. Smart dialogues and scenarios!

And kaciemom, yes hallelujah I'm still ok! I'm so glad that I wasn't alone. I thought I was going crazy! I hope you're ok too now!

Luv you guys! Please come back and discuss our post SMM days :D

See you later! Will be back for more stuff!

Yes, I am doing okay - thank you for asking PurpleZ. I think this drama really pushed my emotion to the max. On others, I just shake it off but because of the feeling between the two, you can see it in their eyes. I think that's why yesterday when they were parting, I think that when my last nerve broke and all my tear came flowing - my poor family (you should have seen them - they didn't know what to do with me.

Anyway, I have read almost all the spoilers and started on watching eps 16 (raw), I am giving this drama a conclusion. My poor computer, if it can talk will tell me to give it some love. I will write more after I watch the drama completely. I wish I had taken a language other than Spanish. ;):huh:

Archived