[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest purpleZ

AGH! Why are there no discussions/recaps/partial translations yet?!? Are you all emo b/c the end is near? :P

EDIT: oh just saw jusash's post. Thank you! You save the day yet again.

jusash, is the chinese sub up already or did you watch it raw?

I'm going to write recap after I finish watching tonight. I'm just soooo super nervous after seeing those caps. Already the whole day when I was still at work. Guess what, I kinda dropped many things at work. Geez, what has SMM done to me??

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jusash, is the chinese sub up already or did you watch it raw?

I'm going to write recap after I finish watching tonight. I'm just soooo super nervous after seeing those caps. Already the whole day when I was still at work. Guess what, I kinda dropped many things at work. Geez, what has SMM done to me??

Raw.

My understanding so far is based only on the words of Korean I can grasp and piece together (for eg sam neun at the end = chinese san nien 3 years .... or the finale of the phrase "chai ji-ne" she used to wish him well at the end - the take gd care of yourself which is so often said in partings).

Fr experience .... the Chinese subs will be soon be out in a few hours, and then I can further reinforce the missing gaps in details later.

But overall ... ep 15 is NOT a hard eppie to understand === even WITHOUT subs.

Guest upamak

now why did i read the spoilers?? i told myself not too...i feel as if i shouldn't watch episode 15 at all now...maybe ill skip to 16 tomorrow... 16 will determine if i should put this drama in my favorite list or not

Guest purpleZ

Raw.

My understanding so far is based only on the words of Korean I can grasp and piece together (for eg sam un at the end = 3 years or the phrase she used to wished him well at the end - the take gd care of yourself which is always said in parting).

Why did I have to read this?? I believe you didn't do it on purpose. Arrrggghhhh! I need to watch it right now. I think I will cry, I already did :(

EDIT: oh just saw jusash's post. Thank you! You save the day yet again.

And what the heck happen to MJ's character? We were led to believe that female attention is nothing new to him and 1 of the charming points of his character has been b/c he doesn't care about that and just intent on his one woman. But in this ep., he's behaving exactly how a guy behave when there's a fawning female. To be fair, I have no idea the exchanges b/t him and the new girl or the group and the power of peer pressure is strong. Still, I thought he was above all that b/c despite his age, he's older and wiser in character and thoughts and thus worthy of SY. Now, I'm just like " ugh!" at him.

Finally that scene when SY got back to an empty apt. and she imagines all these different scenarios was heart breaking. I wanted to cry for her and punch MJ (even tho he probably has some legit reason to be late like work but still...)

I was so excited/nervous for this ep. but now after watching it, I don't even want to finish the drama if this is how the directing/writing of it gonna go. I'm gonna go back to my j-drama! hmph! :angry:

i am coming to Min Jae's defence here. @dreamgazer: yo, calm down! :P

if you go back to that scene ... you can actually see from his body language he's actually bored to death. with those people his own chronological age or younger - the girl who found it fun to ask him question abt personalities quizzes - like 'what would you do' or 'what would your reaction be' in this sitaution kinda thing (this was the scene when her team of reporters were tracking him and reporting on his every move - roflmao. be forewarned - never date a reporter! :lol: )

you can also see him feeling bad he had to back off on his date with SY. he was trying to extricate himself midway (when it got so boring) ... but they pulled him back. but i think it would also be a bad scene if he did so - these are people he has to work with. he is afterall a young budding singer-songwriter who's NOT that established ... it would hurt his reputation if he was bad-mouthed as being stand-offish.

as for SY at home dreaming all those scenarios ... hey, don't we all? work ourselves up into interesting conclusions that may or may not be? which is why this drama is so realistically relaable to us, in some way or other.

Edit: To add onto what jusash said, SM was great in this episode. I love that moment when she put the food into SY's fridge and just by that gesture, accept them for what they are.

i think she's pretty cool too. SM could have got really mad, thought only about herself and how unjustified her trust in SY was, how ungrateful MJ was or something like that .... and stormed off, or thrown away all the food she so lovingly prepared for them both. dignified ,,, this lady, as we see more and more of SM unfolding.

as for the bike scene .... i think that scene was necc (as i said in my previous post) to highlight to us his youth, and how he hasn't sown all of his wild oats yet. MJ's maturity has been too believable thus far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok ... i am outta here for now. HELP!!! i shouldn't even be here! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*EDIT*

Why did I have to read this?? I believe you didn't do it on purpose. Arrrggghhhh! I need to watch it right now. I think I will cry, I already did :(

SORRY purpleZ - in my frantic postings ... just realised I was soooooo careless in NOT blocking out a couple of sentences (*rectified immediately once I read your post*).

Guest thehibiscus

Yikes.

Spoilers:

So SM totally redeemed herself to me in this episode. Granted it was only because she saw the little note of SY's that had her understanding that SY was totally sincere about keeping her promise. The parallelism was kinda awesome - when SM realized that she had been doing exactly the same thing to SY that SW's mom was doing to her. And that he was reacting in exactly the same way. Melancholy. And when she broke up with SW, I sort of knew it was inevitable that SY/MJ would break up too.

I know that a lot of people are going wtf at the direction this episode has taken, and I agree that the conflicts were brought up too late. They should have introduced the realistic aspect of dating a younger man right in the beginning - I hate to say it but MJ's character was the least realistic of them all. And okay, if they were going to make him so ideal, they should have made that personality a constant. He should be smart enough to realize that he shouldn't be around other fawning girls when he has a girlfriend - considering he himself has a very jealous streak. I don't understand how he can be so naive as to not grasp that the girl is totally into him. Anyway, I didn't quite understand the conversation he had with SW...

something like...

SW: What can I do when your mom puts her child before her.. something something.

MJ: Didn't you say you were going to wait for her..blah blah divorce something.

More talk.

SW says something about MJ making SY's heart nervous...? Gehhh. I don't understand damnit. But I think he throws back MJ's words back at MJ making SY the subject. And MJ's like, "gosh darnit, wha?" Maybe he didn't realize what SY was thinking? Anyway, then we get the bike ride. (Yeah seriously, where did he get that bike from?)

I think SY is getting transferred or something? Or something to do with her job, sorry, my comprehension of Korean is still largely lacking. Anyway, the corridor scene, "sam nyon" three years. I dunno whether she's going somewhere or getting transferred but... there's a "three years later involved." And MJ is like.."I'll wait for you." And she's like.. "Let's break up." And he's like.. "OH Noooooz, heartbreak." Okay fine, he's not. But yeah. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

I dunno man. I wish they had introduced this conflict in 13 or 14 maybe. To give proper closure and a realistic solution. I don't know why Korean dramas so often cop out with the "______ years later" It should be made illegal or something. Bleh. Min Jae did disappoint me this episode. I wish Shin Young had gone at him like she imagined instead of repressing it. Sigh.

Dreamy, this was for you by the way.

Guest kelela

I'm actually slightly upset so far. Mainly because this is ending. Two because I have a bad habit of watching episodes/reading spoilers before i should.

These 2 episodes will make me cry.

Guest Sassy_g

From looking at the screencaps, i can already tell that it's not good news. i dont know if i can resist myself and wait to watch the conclusion along with episode 15. geez, i havent felt this anxious about a kdrama in a long time! ive been pretty good at my self control, waiting until the drama airs completely until starting to watch, but this is the first one in over a year that ive been waiting every week to watch!

**crossing fingers for a happy ending**

Guest dreamgazer1985

i am coming to Min Jae's defence here. @dreamgazer: yo, calm down! :P

(this was the scene when her team of reporters were tracking him and reporting on his every move - roflmao. be forewarned - never date a reporter! :lol: )

as for the bike scene .... i think that scene was necc (as i said in my previous post) to highlight to us his youth, and how he hasn't sown all of his wild oats yet. MJ's maturity has been too believable so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*EDIT*

HAHA. I thought the same thing to about that scene. Don't date a reporter with her own band of merry underlings if you're planning too do naughty things b/c you will definitely get caught.

And yep I agree with you about MJ's maturity and I think thehibiscus sum it up pretty well. I still don't understand where the bike comes from tho. I mean yeah, it highlight the reckless youth thing but really, older characters in other dramas also do the required bike scene. I really think it's just fanservice of making MJ looks cool. It's a weakness of the directing, in my opinion.

Yikes.

Spoilers:

So SM totally redeemed herself to me in this episode. Granted it was only because she saw the little note of SY's that had her understanding that SY was totally sincere about keeping her promise. The parallelism was kinda awesome - when SM realized that she had been doing exactly the same thing to SY that SW's mom was doing to her. And that he was reacting in exactly the same way. Melancholy. And when she broke up with SW, I sort of knew it was inevitable that SY/MJ would break up too.

YES! the parallelism was awesome. I appreciate that alot.

I know that a lot of people are going wtf at the direction this episode has taken, and I agree that the conflicts were brought up too late. They should have introduced the realistic aspect of dating a younger man right in the beginning - I hate to say it but MJ's character was the least realistic of them all. And okay, if they were going to make him so ideal, they should have made that personality a constant. He should be smart enough to realize that he shouldn't be around other fawning girls when he has a girlfriend - considering he himself has a very jealous streak. I don't understand how he can be so naive as to not grasp that the girl is totally into him.

I dunno man. I wish they had introduced this conflict in 13 or 14 maybe. To give proper closure and a realistic solution. I don't know why Korean dramas so often cop out with the "______ years later" It should be made illegal or something. Bleh. Min Jae did disappoint me this episode. I wish Shin Young had gone at him like she imagined instead of repressing it. Sigh.

THIS! So da.mn. much.

:angry::angry: I am ready to scream. I knew this was not going to be "a happy" day. It started with me yelling at my daughters - this is right after their breakfast. Everything I did was not right. Then when I got home, click I turn to the pictures from LUV. Thank you so much LUV. Oh man, I knew this will happen - I seriously think MJ is doing this to get back at SY for not accepting his proposal. He is a mature in someway but a little brat when he doesn't get his ways. I am hoping tomorrow with the conclusion there better be a happy ending or else there will be stuffs thrown at my computer.

I have only one good news is that the meeting I am prepping was cancelled and so I can stay home to watch the final. Normally I would be upset about the short notice on the cancellation but I am not - I can watch this in peace.

:D

Guest an_nhien

As much I as told myself to wait, I found me here reading all the spoilers T___T

Some thoughts

SPOILERS

The inevitable separation!!! It must happen before the guy and the girl can go back together. So I am kind of glad that it happen in ep 15 so that they can spend a decent amount of time to get them back together, even it would be time FF. Given all the stories of the drama including SY-MJ, SW-SM, DJ-BS and Bu Ki, I hope that they don't rush the ending :)

Guest volcomstone

Hi! :)

All I can think of is:

1. Are the subs and video files with the same names? All the letters and words before the final dot (xxxxx.avi for example) must be the same or your player won't read the subs together with the video file.

2. Are the sub files in the same folder as the videofiles? If not, your player won't read them.

3. Can your player read the type of files that palikero produces? Some video players only read certain types of subtitle files. Check what types of sub files are supported by your player.

4. Some players have a default option no to show subtitles even if they are available. Check if your player is like that and fix it.

5. Files sometimes get corrupted during the download. You might want to download again and try with the new files.

I hope I helped. :)

Wow, thank you so much for reminding me about the subs and video files having the same name! It did the trick and now I get to drift off into MJ/SY land ;) LOL, thanks again!

Wow, thank you so much for reminding me about the subs and video files having the same name! It did the trick and now I get to drift off into MJ/SY land ;) LOL, thanks again!

I did the same thing - I did not download the same name and I couldn't figure it out until I saw this post.

Ok, after watching ep.15 i have to say that I will pay with bitter disappointment for forgetting how confusing kdramas can be. Even if a drama is advertised as a lighthearted comedy, angst and drama always find their way into the story. <_< It didn't help that the Personal Taste promo had such a gloomy music.

However, I should have known better than watching this right before going to bed.I knew what would happen from the spoilers. -_- My lack of self control will bring me bad dreams.

Anyway, ep.16 better be happier or Personal Taste will be ignored until I am sure that it has a happy ending of the fluffiest kind. :angry:

Good night to all! :P

Guest purpleZ

Episode 15 recap. WARNING SPOILERS!!

MJ dragged SY and proposed to get married tomorrow. SY refused, MJ asked her not to act smart and think about anything else and just follow him. SY said they should go back and explain to his mom first. MJ said "if you don't see my thoughts now (?), go back in or otherwise come with me". SY walked back but MJ pulled her back to him and hold her, "Don't go".

Back at SY apt, SM found a note SY wrote to MJ. SY addressed MJ in her note "my roommate MJ". She wrote how she wanted to keep her promise to MJ's mom, how she takes MJ as her roommate while living with her. "... The desire of wanting to live a good life. It's the present you give to me. Thank you. I love you. The spring in my heart --- Ha Min Jae". SM put the food she prepared for MJ into SY's fridge, signing that she let MJ stay there...

(Now I admire SM. It takes a lot of courage to do that)

In the car, SY asked where they're going to MJ's answer he didn't know either. SY asked him to pull over. SY insisted he should go back see his mom. MJ answered he's not in the mood to go back home. SY went back alone.

SY went back home with the cab, but because she didn't bring her phone and purse she called BK to pay for her cab. SY found the food left by MJ's mom with her note and felt guilty. BK's opinion about MJ's proposal was, she doesn't think it's right to marry a 24 year old MJ. Around 26-36 probably or preferably 34-44!

SY text msg-ed SM and thanked her for the food and said that MJ will go home, asked her not to worry. MJ went home. He asked how could SM treat him in front of SY like that. "You should think about your son's pride too". MJ explained that he's the one at fault, not SY.

SY packed MJ's stuff and found MJ's pass.

(This kind of have SY thinking that MJ's still so young. Looking at his cute picture on the pass)

At work, SY saw MJ surrounded by his music mates. Se Na, apparently famous lead vocalist of the group Orange Road who's also his junior at school, was like all around him. She asked MJ to call her anytime if he needs any help for his concert / performance. But in exchange, he should go on a date with her. MJ saw SY walked away and ran after her. SY asked who the girl was. She asked MJ to go back home immediately. MJ said that he'll take care of it himself. Since that night is the last night he'll be staying at SY's place, MJ suggested to have dinner together.

(Suddenly SY felt like she's too left out, with MJ's young friends... She felt out of place. There've been signs everywhere!!)

So SW's mom said that she wouldn't attend to their wedding and asked SM to let go of SW. SW got pissed and dragged SM with him. SW suggested that they should just do what they wish and not think about others. SM said that she wouldn't want to get married if SW's parents won't attend it. This made SM had a flasback to the night when she confronted MJ and SY. MJ did the same to SY when she disagreed.

At home, SY was busy preparing for the dinner. MJ text msged SY saying that he'd be late and asked SY to eat first if she's already hungry. When about to do so, the thought that this is the last dinner they're going to have together as roommates, refrained her to eat first.

At the pub that MJ was having a drink with his colleagues, SY's team was also there. They made a picture of MJ having love shot with Se Na and sent it to SY which triggered her jealousy. (She was obviously full of jealousy!). When MJ wanted to leave, his music mates didn't let him. At home SY tried to calm herself by meditating. MJ got back with a cake in his hand. SY imagined herself throwing tantrum at MJ, but in reality she couldn't do it "I can't even do that at my age.". SY asked MJ to go back to his mom's place again and right away. MJ asked why she's so angry, is it because she saw him with Se Na. MJ apologized, but SY kept asking him to leave. MJ went into SY's room with the cake lit with candles. MJ asked her to eat it together, but angry SY refused. MJ threw himself at SY and laid beside her in her bed. "I will leave 10 minutes later. Just for 10 minutes."

SY: "Are you sleeping?"

MJ: "No, I have a lot of things in my mind"

SY: "What are you thinking?"

MJ: "From the time before I met BS hyung, I was...(?) Then after I met him, I'm changed. Then when I met you, I'm changed onceagain."

SY: "How?"

MJ: "I'll tell you later."

SY:" Tell me now. I'm curious..."

Then he fell asleep. MJ woke up next to SY. SY said they had to work, MJ pushed her back to bed. "Even you haven't washed your face (even no make up(?)), you're still beautiful". Se Na called again, SY heard it. MJ told her honestly that it was Se Na who called. SY saw MJ and SN's pic on SN's mini homepage and got jealous.

SM bid SW farewell...

SY went home to an empty house. Suddenly it strucked her that she is ... alone. She imagined MJ in front of her still in the house, then she imagined DJ. Then the real DJ appeared saying that SY shouldn't get married that she envies her. When DJ left, she wondered if she saw a human being or a ghost just now.

(This made me cry. I felt for SY a lot. I guess she's hit by the reality how much she'll be alone if she's with MJ when he pursues his career.)

(I'm not sure what kind of opportunities that SY's boss offered her. Edit: from jusash translation, as a field reporter) She asked where it is if she decided to do it, boss said it's still unclear. When asked how long would it take, boss said around 2-3 years. "A very good opportunity" boss persuaded her. Then SY said that she just wanted to stay with News and People. SY asked MJ to meet her up at the hallway and asked if he could have lunch with her. But he'll be busy and offered to have dinner instead, but she has something to do during dinner time. MJ rushed back and said he'll call...

(WHY are they making this storyline?? It's been so untypical the whole time, now they came up with an "opportunity" scenario! It's so predictable. What happened to SMM?!)

BK asked why give up such a good opportunity? SY defended "if I go, I'll be 37 when I return." BK said "you didn't know that you're still not married at 34, and you still live right now, don't you? The same goes to when you're 37. I wish you'd go". Then she went on saying there're still a lot of men out there, she's still young, etc...

(Just like what you expect from the open minded BK)

SM told MJ that she broke up with SW. MJ said she should hold on to SW because she loves him. SM said that she also loved his father then. MJ said "why are you not more courageous than SY?". SM said it's probably because her love to SW isn't as much as SY's love to MJ.

MJ confronted to SW. SW said that he's waiting for SM to have a change of heart.

MJ: "You're someone who doesn't know what love is. Towards SY in the past too, you're doing the same to my mom now."

SW mentioned about the fact the SY is considering to accept (accepted) an opportunity offered to her.

SW: "Why do you think she did it?"

SY decided to go ahead with the offered opportunity.

MJ met SY at the office after hearing the news from SW and after he gave it a lot of thought. MJ was all silent. SY thought he didn't have anything to say and walked away. Just then:

MJ: "Go (and come back)... I heard you were thinking of (accepting the opportunity). Why didn't you tell me?"

SY: "Do you wish me to go?"

MJ: "Yes"

SY: "If I go, I'll be back 3 years later"

MJ: "Even so, I wish you'd go"

SY: "Ok, but in exchange... we stop seeing each other"

MJ: "Why is it necessary?"

MJ: "I'll wait for you"

SY: "... Let's break up"

MJ: "You really want that?"

SY: "Yes... I mean it"

SY: "Thank you for talking to me first(?). Take care."

COMMENTS

ARGGGGHHHHHHH. I'M SO MAD AND UPSET! This must be the worst episode of the whole SMM. Not only because they broke up, but because they had to make this opportunity the reason of it. After being one of the shows with untypical scenarios, they're throwing the same "opportunity" case on this! Why SHOULD they break up even when SY wants to pursue her career and take on an opportunity? On the other hand, I understand that she might be thinking that it's better for MJ not to wait for her. After all she'll be too old for him when she's back. And he's got bright future ahead of him and he belongs to the younger people surrounding him. She might be an obstacle for him. I'm really disappointed that they came up with this scenario. It's the easiest way to "clean up" this age difference mess.

Sorry for my ranting! *Denial mode on*

I cried soooo much:

1. When SY was alone at home after MJ moved out and she imagined MJ and DJ in the house. It's so heartbreaking, although she didn't look sad.

2. When MJ heard from SW about SY and the opportunity offered to her. It's like WHY do I have to hear it from SW?? But seeing him giving it a deep thought and thinking about it's something that his woman wants, shows how calm and mature he is. Although you see a deep grief in his eyes, he's actually struggling and willing to let her go and pursue her career. Remember what he said to SY about he wouldn't dump her like SW, even though she's only thinking about work...

3. In the hallway, starting when MJ started to say "Go". I was like CRYING all the way till the end!

WHYYYYYY???

It's so hard to discuss with all the black & white text...I'll try my best not to make any mistake...hehe...

And what a melancholic deja-vu irony of the hallway this time (and all those many other romantic hallway moments MJ-SY share. This one totally reminded me of their beautiful sarang hae moment, except this time instead of promising new confirmation to a budding romance .... it was a break up with SY, also walking away..

Yeah...that is exactly what I was thinking when I watch that scene...

But SY decided to walk away...I was a little surprise to see her make that decision.

A 3 year seperation that can go either way - highly possible it's a natural flow kinda of ending we will be getting .... a Dalja's Spring type ending. Since SY does not want any commitment or promises to tie anyone down.

by then, SY will only be 37 (totally in time for a baby at 38-39, if she ever wants one - hard to tell with work focused SY) and Min Jae would have had 3 years to grow, explore his own life, see other girls etc, and make up his mind what/who he really wants. at least also SM won't be worrying he hasn't experienced life yet. the time-gap will also allow any development or wounds re: SW-SM relationship to heal so SY + MJ won't feel burdened with guilt in their relationship shadow

I agree that MJ might need 3 years to become a "man"...hehe...

But I don't know about SY...last time she went out of the country...she came back feeling somewhat regretful...she's making the same decision now at this stage of her life...I'm not sure what she's thinking...I can't say I understand her decision.

I know she's a workaholic but still...

I need to watch it right now. I think I will cry, I already did :(

Hehe...don't cry...you know...they have to break up in episode 15 to get back together in episode 16...hehe...

Thank you so much for the detailed recaps & all the beautiful pictures...I'm so glad I can spend sometime in here today before it's too late...hehe...

SW: What can I do when your mom puts her child before her.. something something.

MJ: Didn't you say you were going to wait for her..blah blah divorce something.

More talk.

SW says something about MJ making SY's heart nervous...? Gehhh. I don't understand damnit. But I think he throws back MJ's words back at MJ making SY the subject. And MJ's like, "gosh darnit, wha?" Maybe he didn't realize what SY was thinking? Anyway, then we get the bike ride. (Yeah seriously, where did he get that bike from?)

I think SY is getting transferred or something? Or something to do with her job, sorry, my comprehension of Korean is still largely lacking. Anyway, the corridor scene, "sam nyon" three years. I dunno whether she's going somewhere or getting transferred but... there's a "three years later involved." And MJ is like.."I'll wait for you." And she's like.. "Let's break up." And he's like.. "OH Noooooz, heartbreak." Okay fine, he's not. But yeah. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Hehe...your post is my favorite post on this page...you're so funny...I love reading it...hehe...thanks. :)

The bike ride + standing alone looking across the water...classic scenes being associated with pain?

:angry::angry: I am ready to scream. I knew this was not going to be "a happy" day.

Hehe...you knew? hehe...

I don't know why I didn't feel sad after watching today's episode...I just feel so empty...it's really strange

I'm expecting great things tomorrow...

Some pictures from the news...

pjh.jpg

2010030514395321001.jpg

:angry: Thank you PurpleZ for your recap of eps 15. Right now I am so numb that I don't know what to do. I know I will either be happy or so angry tomorrow after I see eps 16. I need to go and take a long walk or else this computer I am typing on right now might now be in good condition for me to write tomorrow. :angry:

here's something really sweet to help put all the unhappy, depressed Min-Youngers out of your ep 15 melancholic funk :wub:

Ep 15 (spoiler)

SY's note to MJ that SM accidentally read: (* did rewatch with chinese subs - courtesy of tu-dou site, which has uploaded subs onto their initial ep 15 raws).

To my room-mate Min-jae sii:

Tomorrow I might not be around to see you (ie she will be busy working or something)

Da Jung's always grumbled her room has a bigger window, so I am afraid you might be cold at night

I hope to keep the promise I made with your mother

That, is my polite respect to her

Bec it is through her that gave me the opportunity to meet the Min Jae that I love so much.

You can only be my room-mate until this wk

I will prepare heating for you in the practice room so you can sleep there

When I think of you, I will look for you there.

A long awaited feeling of liquid(?) warmth gives me new strength to want to lead my life well

That, is the gift you give to me. Thank You.

I love you.:wub:

The spring in my heart --- Ha Min Jae

===========

like Luv ... my gut feel is that it would be UNlikely the ending will be sad. Shin Young loves MJ as much as he loves her. to be fair to this 10 yr gap, and MJ's 24 ==== he just needs the room to grow which a time gap will allow. they will probably even get endorsement fr SM - who is understanding SY way better these days, and seeing where MJ-SY are coming from more and more, as the parallel in her own relationship becomes more obvious.

same love for each other. SY is just more level headed, compared to MJ's deep intensity.

love like that .... they won't let it go to waste now, would they?

and hurray for open-minded Bu-ki for setting everyone straight all the time with her wise perspectives.

her priceless advice to Shin Young's growing feeling for the first time there is a generational gap between her and MJ:

"better dealing with 10 yrs, than putting up with a weirdo your same age! :lol:

yup, you tell her === right on, lady!! B)at first toying with 28 ... Bu Ki then thinks again and suggests 30 to SY's 40. ie waiting until Min Jae is 30. yupz, there's hope yet! "

Archived