[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim Bum performs live for drama, sings for OST

January 27th, 2010 // by javabeans

71afc7d854e23d1e11df9b8.jpg

Kim Bum plays an indie-band musician in his new drama, MBC’s The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry, and he shows off some of his own guitar-playing skills in this week’s two episodes, to air on the 27th and 28th. The scene was shot on the 23rd in a Hongdae club; Kim performed live, singing and playing guitar with the band.

In addition, he will contribute a track to the drama’s OST called “The Woman Who Cut My Guitar Cord” (which, if you’ve watched the first episode, you’ll know refers to Park Jin-hee’s character; she cut his cord out of frustration in their first encounter when he refused to stop playing per her request). The song was released via online services today, the 27th.

We already know that Kim Bum can sing, and even recently put out a single album. I’ll look forward to this song and his onscreen performance, since I’m liking this drama so far with its refreshing air and entertaining friendships between the three main characters.

Via My Daily, Star News

credit: dramabeans

Guest qwerty_u

after watching the first two episodes without subs and read Dramabean's recap, I think i'm gonna keep watching this, and i'm hoping we have a decent subs out. I like Kim Bum and Park Jin Hee's chemistry here and all the cast are doing an awesome job with their acting.

btw, any links for episode 3 (streaming) and also any subs yet? viikii?

Guest purpleZ

Thanks everyone for sharing the link. You guys are fast! :)

I'm kind of disappointed that nobody discusses the episodes after they've just aired. Is it because there's still no subs out? I really think that this drama is fresh and funny and the acting is good too. It has potential. Too bad it's airing alongside Chuno which I heard hit the 41% ratings. It's impossible to beat Chuno but I'm hoping many new viewers will start watching this show.

i really like the show.. too bad i can understand only half of it.. and seem like no sub out..

hope some one can atleast give a brief summery of ep4 otherwise i have to wait for dramabeans to recap it.

ppl should start watching this..

the kim bum and jin hee couple are totally cute..

Archived