[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest purpleZ

:D Thank you PurpleZ for making my day. The Eyes Expression part 8 really make my day. After yesterday with all my crisis (work and home), this really put a smile on my face.

I was reading a couple of comments on the closure on this drama. SPOILER: I think the write will have Dalja Spring ending. The reason is because she wants to give MJ more time to get established in the recording world and be able to support SY. I have this gut feeling about this. But I will only settle for a happy ending where MJ/SY are together or else this bad mama will be so awful to live with for a couple of days.

Np, kaciemom! Anyway I pm-ed you about the links of the spoilers.

Where did you read these comments about the ending? I checked on DC, they talked about how they want a happy ending. Count me in, kaciemom! I will ONLY be satisfied with a happy ending! But I need to be realistic too about their whole situation. I'm SO afraid that I'll be disappointed...

If MJ marries SY right now, he could be too young for that. Although marriage doesn't necessarily mean the end of career and study. But marriage is STILL a commitment. MJ might be mature, but he may realize along the way that he got married to early and might regret it. But if they let them get married, they will have to let us the viewers imagine their future. Which is not a bad idea.

If they give an open ending, (I'm not sure if I agree to time leap, it might be a good thing, because we will see a more grown up MJ who's ready to settle down. BOF also settled with a time leap. Although SY might be a tad older, she said that she didn't mind getting married at 40.) with MJ pursuing his music career, graduating and become successful and capable of supporting SY and they're still dating till then is also quite realistic. Then after that we can fill it in ourselves of what their future will be.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpleZ

@ purpleZ B)

btw, did you marvel at how MJ did that move to manouvere SY down to the floor? i was left wondering here: wow .. MJ's good. how did he achieve that? :P

MJ is THE man! He's one impressive man that knows what he wants and knows how to get it without forcing it.

i don't think it's neccesary going to be a repeat of his parents story IF MJ marries SY now. bec even at 24, MJ knows what he wants. and he's not unaware - he is a pensive thinker too - it's just he tries to make light of issues.

and their relationship was not based on lust first.

it's based on growing respect and understanding (MJ observes SY under various work circumstances, or sees her arguing and asserting herself with Myung Seok) ... not just mere instant attraction. they did KNOW each other.

it's how they are going to present it all (whatever resolution they choose), that will be important in convincing us.

As long as they don't break them up! No unclear open ending either. Just like you said, it would be such a waste of this beautiful pairing.

Does anyone have the link to episode 12 onwards, with english subtitles? This drama is addicting!

You mean download links or where to watch it online? If you mean download links, check the first post. As for the English subs from episode 12 onwards, try to pm palikero67. There's no English subs elsewhere than viikii and WITHS2. Good luck. If no luck, pm me :)

Where did you read these comments about the ending?

Sorry I should have been more careful in my wordings. I should have said "after reading some possible ending to this drama..." Like everyone, I am hoping for a good ending and not the kind where you sit in front of the computer and say "what the f*** was that?". So I am patiently waiting - only one more day and then wait another day for the ending.

Also thank you PurpleZ for PMing me with the spoilers. I did get them and I had to rush off to get my prematurely grey hair dyed to a nice color brown/black. No I will not leave it grey like MJ. He is the only one man I can say look really good in grey.

Speaking of MJ or Kim Bum, what is his true age. No don't include his Korean years of birth etc. but his true age. I keep reading he is 20 but is he??? Readers????

Where did you read these comments about the ending?

Sorry I should have been more careful in my wordings. I should have said "after reading some possible ending to this drama..." Like everyone, I am hoping for a good ending and not the kind where you sit in front of the computer and say "what the f*** was that?". So I am patiently waiting - only one more day and then wait another day for the ending.

Also thank you PurpleZ for PMing me with the spoilers. I did get them and I had to rush off to get my prematurely grey hair dyed to a nice color brown/black. No I will not leave it grey like MJ. He is the only one man I can say look really good in grey.

Speaking of MJ or Kim Bum, what is his true age. No don't include his Korean years of birth etc. but his true age. I keep reading he is 20 but is he??? Readers????

Kim Bum is borned in 7/7/1989.... he is 20, going to be 21.

Guest Trine29

He was born in 1989, and will be 21 in July :)

Ope! Beaten to it! In that case, I'll say that I may be in the minority here, but I don't want MJ and SY to get married. Be a committed couple? YES PLEASE. But not married. He should finish school first, and have a little more time to be enjoy being single. All of SY's 20s couldn't have been bad. He needs to experience some of those things first, and then they can marry in a year or two. SY doesn't have too many more years she can have children, so he still might be a young dad...but, I don't think he would mind.

Guest purpleZ

Sorry, I misunderstood. I'm sooo nervous, kaciemom! And I don't want it to end this week :(

I believe not only in gray is he looking good, even blue will suit him ;) He's such a fine young man!

Yup, he IS really 20 going on 21 this year. His acting is so much mature than his age, he?

Guest purpleZ

hi everybody!!! HELP ME PLS. Really want to watch ep 12 with english subs...Palikero sent me the link but cant open it in my mac...where can i watch it???

Hi, what kind of link did you get? As far as I know they're the only one who has the subs till episode 14, do I'm afraid I can't advise you try elsewhere. It should be a html link, so it should open... Try again. If it still fails, try to make screen caps out of the error msg. And I'll see what I can do.

Guest Sassy_g

Since this drama will be ending at 16 eps (this week), and Personal Taste will be replacing it on March 31, that leaves 2 weeks in between. i'm just a little confused with that. maybe Still Marry Me is actually 20 eps? ^_^ **wishful thinking...

Guest purpleZ

Since this drama will be ending at 16 eps (this week), and Personal Taste will be replacing it on March 31, that leaves 2 weeks in between. i'm just a little confused with that. maybe Still Marry Me is actually 20 eps? ^_^ **wishful thinking...

That's what I've hoped too :D

Found these pics on DC Kim Bum. It says the last scenes :unsure:

ec82aceca784100310002.jpg

162mwmv000008074.jpg

162mwmv000449015.jpg

162mwmv000385852.jpg

That's what I've hoped too :D

Found these pics on DC Kim Bum. It says the last scenes :unsure:

@ purpleZ

MUCH THANKS!

last scenes :( ... and why does MJ look so sad and alone === #2, #3, #4 (pic 4 is outside her house btw - the picture of him walking alone to his car (it's as the same walkway she used when meeting him on their first date).

in this drama's case ... i really would like 2 more eppie extension. with lots of SY and MJ development.

and please, please - with no more silly DJ + BS irritating intrusions, or SW + SM angst.

Bu Ki development .. ok. it would be interesting to see how her relationship with Myung Seok maps out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

while wallowing in those anticipatory withdrawal pangs ....i am going to make ringtones of Kim Bum's Confession and The Woman Who Cut My Guitar String ... sad, ain't it? :mellow:

Ahhh ... I still vote for a truly open ending ... so that there will quickly have to be a season 2 ... before each of them commits to a new project ... and tell us that everyone's schedule is at odds. :P

And, not only do I not want any definitive commitment between the couples, I want DJ to have second thoughts about her marriage ... and move back into SY's place, which will make room at BS' place for MJ to move back into. :wacko::o:P:lol:

More opportunity for more eye sex! Yay!!! :blush: :lol:

jusash post Today, 09:39 AM

Ha Min Jae = take-charge assertive at the right moments, able to hold his own confident yet without any ego issues, humorous, intelligent, romantic, sensitive and observant, totally supportive to his woman.

i also like how Min Jae despite how upset he gets at his mom sometimes .. still makes these attempts to look up, or lunch together with SM. he's not brooding or holding a grudge in some dark corner, or drinking himself richard simmons-drunk.

MJ comes across as neither avoidant, nor over the top disrespectful and rude to his mom - despite their differences, nor does he lose his temper too much.

to me, it's nice how MJ still respects and treasures his mom, regardless. it's healthy.

scary also are the type of men who have a love-hate, insecure relationship with their moms. it turns into masochism sometimes, and into men who do not know how to respect women. dry.gif

... and for what he is, we have to thank one person ... SM, his mother, for developing his character and personality into what we see. :)

I have always remembered what Jackie Kennedy said to her friend. As she looked proudly on Caroline and John, Jr., she told her friend, "They are the best things I have ever done.". :)

Guest kelela

I've decided I will be VERY upset if they are not together. Maybe it is because I am emotional right now, but I LOVED this ride. I want it to feel like it won't end.

Guest dreamgazer1985

AGH! the anticipation is killing me!! DD:

Like some of you, I also don't want a wedding..not in the present time line anyway. That's just too rash and go against the characteristic of Shin Young that I like. But not having a wedding doesn't mean that there can't be a happy ending by which I mean THERE BETTER BE ONE or THERE WILL BE RAGE. ALL. OVER.THE.PLACE!! :angry:

So to distract myself from the "omg, why is it not airing yet!?!", I compiled a list of my favorite Top 5 MinShi Scenes. Let me tell you, this took some serious thinking, yo! There were so many to choose from and while I know the ranking of my favorite moment, the rest was a little bit more iffy. Anyway, w/out further ado..here they are:

5. Episode 1 ~ The woman who cut my guitar chord.

still100135.jpg

- Just from this 5 secs clip of them face to face, I could feel the palbable chemistry b/t the two and it made me intrigued enough to want to continue this series (besides the great acting and general enjoyment of the script)

4, Episdoe 2 ~ Library Scene

still200146.jpg

~ I'm a bookworm so to see all those books + MJ/SY being all adorably flirtateous = Be still my fangirling heart!

3. This is a tie b/t Episode 11’s “Cheeky Kiss” & Episode 14’s “Rug Loving”stillmarry1100241.jpg

~ I love this b/c while being their first “kiss”, it was not dramatically in your face. It was natural and playful, just like their relationship. Also I just love all the snugglings that led up to this moment.

eyes36.jpg

~ This scene gotta be include b/c 1) smooth move, MJ! Smooth move! And 2) I love that current of intimacy b/t the two of them here…there wasn’t much dialogue involved but just from their profiles, you know what they want and need. Which all equals to me squealing at a decibel only dogs can hear, am thinking.

2. Episode 5 - Sweet Potatoes

womanmarry500104.jpg

~ The whole sequence of him showing up bearing foods to them jumping up and down to keep off the cold, I just love it all to death! I must have rewatch this scene more than the numbers of my toes and fingers combined.

1. Episode 10 - EPIC CORRIDOR SCENE

still1000241.jpg

~ This scene needs no words.

~~Honorary Mention~~

1. Episode 12 – “Piano Kiss”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CkUg1fsRio

~ This would have make it into the Top 5 List if the director didn’t hate us and actually include the whole thing w/out having the Momma coming in to steal the thunder >=[ . So that’s why I’m gonna put the other version of this instead.

2. Episode 11 – “ The purse snatcher strike again!”

~ As we have noticed, when MJ is losing a persuading argument with SY, the boy tend to just grab her purse and run. And I especially love this one scene b/c Jinhee makes like the cutest “aww” ever. Besides her “Kyaooo~”, I really adore the noise she makes in here.

amastillmarrymee11xvidh.jpg

amastillmarrymee11xvidh.jpg

What are you guys' Top 5? Also, all the caps in here are courtesy of Dramabeans and purpleZ, except for the last two which are crappily taken by me.

Guest volcomstone

why can't i view the subs on Ep 12-14?? I downloaded both the episodes 12-14 from am-addition.com and palikero/viikii's subs to match but i still dont see the subs? please someone help me from going crazy, the wait was long enough but now i can't even watch it with subs! sorry for any annoyance or bother, i'm just too addicted to this drama and to our MJ and SY couple :wub:

Guest purpleZ

Like some of you, I also don't want a wedding..not in the present time line anyway. That's just too rash and go against the characteristic of Shin Young that I like. But not having a wedding doesn't mean that there can't be a happy ending by which I mean THERE BETTER BE ONE or THERE WILL BE RAGE. ALL. OVER.THE.PLACE!! :angry:

So to distract myself from the "omg, why is it not airing yet!?!", I compiled a list of my favorite Top 5 MinShi Scenes. Let me tell you, this took some serious thinking, yo! There were so many to choose from and while I know the ranking of my favorite moment, the rest was a little bit more iffy. Anyway, w/out further ado..here they are:

Morning guys! Again, dropping a quick note before heading to work. I want the day to end slower, because i don't want this show to end too fast :( I'm gonna miss MinYoung DAMN much!!

Dreamgazer1985, I also wanted to make favorite episodes list. Let's share your favorite moments between MJ-SY while waiting for episode 15 to air. Sadly I won't be able to join before tonight.

Guest asma-omar

Hello all :D

i just wanna thank you all for keeping this thread up :)

i'm happy to see you sharing all those caps and stuff ^^

---

this drama is awesome i love the calmness and the romantic love scene ;)

it will end at 16 ?? :huh:

i thought there is more <_<

---

anyway... i'm realy dying from waiting the subs T_T ,, i stoped watching at 11 .

is there any way to contact palikero67 ??

i just wannna show her that i'm really dying .. and really haaaaate those who use violation on the subs T_T

and where can watch it online with sub other than viikii ?? :(

---

THANK YOU ALL <3

Archived