[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest purpleZ

I made caps of episode 15.

Episode 15: Jealous Shin-young!

ep15preview.jpg

SPOILER! (highlight to read) SM bid farewell to SW saying "Thanks for everything all this while. Take care of yourself" . SY"s last sentence: "... the spring in my heart: Ha Min-jae. I love you".

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also noticed. Perhaps birth marks??

I think you get if after you order something and when it vibrates it's the sign that your order is done.

Correct. That is to alert the customer that his/her order or reservation is ready. This helps the customer from having to wait around the order/reservation desk.

I also noticed the marks. My first reaction was that it's make-up used to cover tattoos.???? :huh:

Guest purpleZ

Guys, are you feeling the same as I am, nervous about the ending?? I've been like praying for a happy ending for MJ-SY. This is the last week, it starts to get to me. Gaaaah! I hope they'll have a Special or something.

QUESTION

I have no idea if any of you noticed but what is that on his arm? Is it a bite maker, hickey, some flu shot or something?

OMO! So many of us noticed. I did too. :lol:

It looks to me like scars left over from a bout of Eczema. More or less chronic skin condition triggered by allergies.

Yup bad skin rashes = which means Kim Beom is allergic. Some leftover scars fade away over time, but some leave faint traces on the skin like that.

====================

THANKS for ep 15 preview, all! B)

Is it just me, or does that girl drinking with Min Jae look like Kim So Eun (Ga-Eul)? I love scenes with SY's team of reporters.

Guest JEYEF

Havent watched episodes 12-14, cant find any soft subs so I can't join the heated discussion here.

I also dont want to read the spoilers! Im going nuts right now!

Guest epixeltwin

@purpleZ lol, I'm already trying to spot the details AKA water bottles and Kim yuna :P. Also I must really thank you...that last set of eyes expression caps was PURE GOLD. It was one of my favorites yet ^_^

also about KB's arm marks...glad they didn't cover it up with makeup. What's the problem with them, it's not like disgusting or anything he's that way that's all....

The cut piano kiss scene on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CkUg1fsRio

Again: WHY OH WHY was this cut??

Haha I don't want to richard simmons you off but the whole scene WAS in my version ^_^ !! It's in the 450p-CEO RAW that's up on AM-addiction and times with Palikero's subtitles =D

Guys, are you feeling the same as I am, nervous about the ending?? I've been like praying for a happy ending for MJ-SY. This is the last week, it starts to get to me. Gaaaah! I hope they'll have a Special or something.

geez who isn't

Guest purpleZ

@purpleZ lol, I'm already trying to spot the details AKA water bottles and Kim yuna :P. Also I must really thank you...that last set of eyes expression caps was PURE GOLD. It was one of my favorites yet ^_^

Haha I don't want to richard simmons you off but the whole scene WAS in my version ^_^ !! It's in the 450p-CEO RAW that's up on AM-addiction and times with Palikero's subtitles =D

geez who isn't

@epixeltwin: WHAAATT??? Really?? All this while I thought the scene was cut! Gaaaaah. Wait, I have that version, but I don't see the kiss! Do you still have it? Since you say WAS. Any enlightenment??

Was out at the mall in the afternoon just now ... and saw an Asian salesgirl with long grey hair.

She looked good in it too combined with a tan (the tanning-salon kind of tan) - and unlike Kim Beom's basic grey, her hair seemed to have more variations of highlights and lowlights mixed in.

And I know I am really addicted to a drama when I had to resist the urge to ask her:

hey, do you watch The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry too? :blink::lol:

Guest kelela

@epixeltwin: WHAAATT??? Really?? All this while I thought the scene was cut! Gaaaaah. Wait, I have that version, but I don't see the kiss! Do you still have it? Since you say WAS. Any enlightenment??

Hah. I need that version NOW.

Guest JEYEF

Oh Goodness Gracious!

I cant get any subs! The spoilers were so tempting that makes me wanna read it. (desperate me)

Guest an_nhien

Regarding SW, I think it's probably a personal opinion. I see no problem with that. Because it reflects real life. Perhaps because this is kinda the first time watching a drama that I absolutely have no body to hate :))

I will try to stay away from thinking about the ending and watching ep 15.

Please keep up with the spoilers ladies (and maybe gentlements)!

If you are happy with the ending, I will watch it :) or else my heart might end up broken =((

If you are happy with the ending, I will watch it :) or else my heart might end up broken =((

I could never resist the temptation. :) Absolutely no way I'm going to miss an episode of SY-MJ's story. Even if it's a bitter/open/ unhappy/ unclear/ wtf?! ending. However, I definitely hope that it's going to be a happy one. ;)

Preview Ep 15 - Youtube

Thanks for the preview... Hmmmmm can't wait for Ep 15. I love the way MJ holler at SY name so SMEXYYYYY.... I bet the jealousy part would be absolutely adorable, a couple would not be normal without jealousy now they are very normal couple congratualation!.. Now SY showing her claws, she so cute when she’s jealous looking forward to that scene, so we have bed scene this time :rolleyes: huhhh can't contain my giddiness, this drama make my nose bleed every time they have skinship, Love, Love that scene all I can say its very satisfying, hope they have more screen time together... Crazy over MINYOUNG pairing. Im so infected by MINYOUNG virus....

Guest upamak

Here is the Text spoiler translated by baduy @ Viikii for episode 15

SPOILER ALERT

Shin Young Feels Jealous

Sang Woo's mother comes to his house and meets Sang Mee. When she says she can't prevent them dating but she will not come to their wedding, Sang Woo replies that in that case the couple will take care of everything themselves.

Meanwhile, Min Jae spends some time at a bar with some of his female friends, and some of Shin Young's workmates take pictures on their cellphones and send then to Shin Young.

Guest epixeltwin

Meanwhile, Min Jae spends some time at a bar with some of his female friends, and some of Shin Young's workmates take pictures on their cellphones and send then to Shin Young.

5$ he's putting up an act to make her jealous because she will deny him his sudden marriage craze.Dumb mother f*ing everything up :(

edit:

And I just checked my version of episode 12...it HAS the kiss :) although I must say we don't see a lot of it, it's been cropped but the whole scene with the conversation and the kiss on the piano is there it's just that we see their lips touch for about 0.5 seconds then it changes to another view. Is that how it is for you guys, or is the whole scene cut altogether? Anyways my version is the CEO 450p, it's up at AM-Addiction

Guest purpleZ

And I just checked my version of episode 12...it HAS the kiss :) although I must say we don't see a lot of it, it's been cropped but the whole scene with the conversation and the kiss on the piano is there it's just that we see their lips touch for about 0.5 seconds then it changes to another view. Is that how it is for you guys, or is the whole scene cut altogether? Anyways my version is the CEO 450p, it's up at AM-Addiction

That's the exact version I have. Before we see their lips touched, it changes to the distant view. Although from the distant view, they kissed. But that's not the full scene. It's cut. The cut kissing scene is about 3 full seconds. Take a look at this clip: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU0Mzc1NzE2.html. It even got the view of their hands playing the piano. Do you have this in your version?

Guest dreamgazer1985

Who else is going into a slight mourning when these episodes are done?

I'm already sad.

*raise hand*....I told my friends already to expect me being all piney and going thru twitchy withdrawal after this series is over. :/

The first thing I do for the last few weeks or so upon waking is to check this thread for any thing and everything, so there's been a lot of " omg, I'm late but AGH! must watch/check for things" dancing that I've been doing lately. hurhur...I'm gonna miss this.

Preview for 15 reaction:

~ Oh man, can I be cautiously hopeful for a satisfying ending here? B/c as much as I was madface at hte director/script writer for the last few eps, the preview for 15 make me love them again.

~ Lover's tiff with MJ being all loud and assertive? Yes!

~ Lovers' tiff with SY being jealousy angry? Yes please.

~ Lover's tiff with making up and with SY being the one all open with her emotions toward MJ? YES. YES. and YES!

~ And possible severance of the vagina connection? Hallelujah YES!

Archived