[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpleZ

Thanks Luv for posting the screencaps. I already watch the first 10 minutes of it. The beginning was quiet. Not like some dramas which always start with a bang and loud noises. It's beginning to get funnier. PJH's starting to show her quirkiness. I hope it will get better and better. It's too hard to compete with Chuno now. But I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

i kinda like the chemistry between kim bum and PJH they look cute together...

and i cant see them being sister or brother at all... they look like a couple everytime they're together it just like they're flirting back and forth...

cant wait for ep3

Guest ingridjoy

waah, i cant find a site with english subs :(

help? please .. i found one but it says something like

i cant view it because of my 'territory'

waah, ad it looks so good ^.^

Guest Natsumi_sshi

waah, i cant find a site with english subs :(

help? please .. i found one but it says something like

i cant view it because of my 'territory'

waah, ad it looks so good ^.^

Withs2 will sub this soon. Please be patient.

Gah, the caps to ep 2 looks so good! Too bad I'm not Korean, I've already downloaded this weeks batch of raw episodes and are anticipating the subs. Even without understanding the dialogue, it's so funny the tension and flirty air between PJH and Kim Bum. And must I add, he looks so HOT here. His hair is slightly different to BOF, but still, smoking~

Guest kdramafanusa

[PREVIEW] MBC TV series "Woman Who Still Wants To Marry"

Editor : Lynn Kim | lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

기사입력 2010.01.22 17:41 최종수정 2010.01.22 17:41

"Woman Who Still Wants To Marry"

- Premiere episode, MBC TV (Wed/Thu, 10 p.m.)

2010012212504374899_1.jpg

Actress Park Jin-hee in "Woman Who Still Wants To Marry" [MBC]

"What is precious leaves you, what I'm waiting for doesn't come and what I didn't hope for finds me," said Lee Shin-young (played by Myung Se-bin), the main character in the original TV series "Woman Who Wants To Marry", which aired six years ago. Now in 2010, the same circumstances are facing Lee Shin-young, who at 34 has aged two more years in the story. Her boyfriend has left her because he could not handle a woman who still had big career ambitions, the new love that she is waiting for does not come and her career is not working out the way she had planned.

In such situations, the only source of comfort she can turn to -- both now and back then -- is her girlfriends. Boogie (played by Wang Bit-na), who seems cooler than Shin-young when it comes to love, is always there for her no matter how busy she may be. It is Shin-young's responsibility to prevent heartbreaking situations for her schoolmate Da-jeong (played by Uhm Ji-won), who keeps falling and failing in love. Lee Shin-young is still Lee Shin-young, just a tad older. It is nice that Lee Shin-young has remained the same person she has always been, but it is disappointing to see that "Woman Who Still Wants To Marry" has not moved on from where it was six years ago. Most of the incidents surrounding Lee Shin-young in the first episode was no different from all the cruel events directed toward older single women -- the so-called "Gold Misses" -- in many similar dramas that aired after "Woman Who Wants To Marry". Why do all former boyfriends of the Lonely Old Misses always send a wedding invitation to their former girlfriends? Especially at a time where she already has more than enough to worry about and is writhing in loneliness?

In order to re-tell a story that seems to have been told many times before, there has to be "a certain something else" in the plot but that "something" cannot be found yet in "Woman Who Still Wants To Marry". Could it be because the show has only just started? One can relate to the character Shin-young but even the typical comedic elements feel out of place -- as if they have not melted into the drama yet. If the producers cannot convince viewers why they are re-telling Lee Shin-young's story that they did not finish telling six years ago, viewers may end up asking Lee Shin-young, "You're still not married?"

Written by Yoonina (TV critic)

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pics from mbc

201001221034471.JPG

201001221034471_2.JPG

Guest Bummie_kutie

I want to watch this drama so badly . Did anybody here watch it ? Please tell me how do you feel about this drama ? Pleaseee

Btw , is there anyplace i can watch with eng sub ?

Im really looking forward to the English subs of this drama!

It's been a long time for Park Jin Hee to showcase her comedic skills again.

Good shift, coz the Money War was so much of a heavy drama.

Goodluck to this series hope it gets good ratings and reviews!

Guest argento75

@ anyone

Can anyone tell me where to get torrent link for episode 2 450p version?, as much as i'd like to get the 720p one, it's too big Thanx

Guest celena8899

i finished both eps and i find this drama to be really cute and quirky. the girls are amazing, they all acted their characters out really well...

and park jin hee, she's really pretty, hahaha...she does even look like she's older than kim bum 10 years. their chemistry is evidently there, i bet they'll have fun showing their lovely side to us.

can't wait until next week.

Guest crazeebubbles

yay! lee pil mo's got a new project! don't fancy kim bum's character but we'll see ;)

hopefully the drama's nice :) thanks for all the news and updates!

Watched the first 2 eps. A light comedy - just what I need amongst Chuno, Will It Snow and the others. Hope this series will be picked up by more viewers.

Park Jin Hee and Uhm Ji Won are funny. Have yet to see more of PJH and Kim Bum to decide if the chemistry between them works though.

Does anyone know, opening song that played in the 1st episode?

Im dying to know, I like the vibe of the song.

It's getting into my mind.

Archived