[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest nysophia_x_ii

i was so bored on wed/thurs...the only things that's been entertaining to me is Chuno. FINALLY this drama is like fresh air for me. it's a light drama with a lot of humor :) i'm really enjoying this <3 hope it continues to be as witty and touching... park jin hee and wang bit na both look gorgeous and kim bum looks HOTTER THAN EVER!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This drama is pretty good...

I really want to contribute to this thread but don't have much time...I'll try to stop by whenever I can.

Some pictures from episode 1...

wwm1n1.jpg

wwm1n2.jpg

wwm1n3.jpg

wwm1n4.jpg

wwm1n5.jpg

wwm1n6.jpg

wwm1n7.jpg

wwm1n8.jpg

wwm1n9.jpg

wwm1n10.jpg

wwm1n11.jpg

wwm1n12.jpg

Last part of episode 1...pictures posted earlier here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=15315277

Or click on these links:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1261/wwm1n13.jpg

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9223/wwm1n14.jpg

Guest stoolker

oo is this drama like a female version of he who cant get married, but only that the main lead wants to get married?....ironic kimbum in this one and kim so eun in the other one. can anyone tell me if this drama is really good or not and why? :P

thnx cute girl....i like to ask which vwersion will use for eng sub....the drama wil be sub or not?

They'll be using Echo/TOP version for ep 01.

Check it here.

Oh Jo Han Seon and Im Chang Jeong did a cameo role for this drama. It's really good to see that the former leading men of Park Jin Hee is very supportive of her project!

oo is this drama like a female version of he who cant get married, but only that the main lead wants to get married?....ironic kimbum in this one and kim so eun in the other one. can anyone tell me if this drama is really good or not and why? :P

I think best is to check it out yourself, because I see some people like it so far, so you might like it too. I myself prefer other drama's airing at this moment. I think it is rather slow or maybe it gets better, when I watch ep 2 with subs? I doubt it, since I had trouble getting through ep 1, which I watched with chin subs. I like Kim Bum, but he is rather wooden here...I think. Hope it gets better. I will continue to watch for now, because the last part of ep 2 was funny...I think.

Guest spicycurry

is this available on any streaming site yet?

i really want to watch this drama, since the plot is good and it has Kim Bum :">

This is up without subs on Dramastyle, using a Youtube source. Wednesday's ratings were only 5.5%.

Archived