X-MEN 3

Guest vincent_c

Guest vincent_c
may 5th 2006
TRAILER http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/ note: this is only a teaser trailer. a different and full one may be up when king kong comes out. whoops, the 26th not 5th. error. poster1_full.jpghttp://www.x3movie.com/ full trailer is going to be playing with King Kong when it comes out on decemeber 14th. Synopsis: The X-Men, mutant heroes sworn to defend a world that hates and fears them, are back! This time, with the help of new recruits The Beast and Angel, they must face evolution itself in the form of their former teammate, Jean Grey! Credited cast: Patrick Stewart .... Professor Charles Xavier Hugh Jackman .... Logan/Wolverine Halle Berry .... Ororo Munroe/Storm Famke Janssen .... Jean Grey/Phoenix James Marsden .... Scott Summers/Cyclops Ian McKellen .... Eric Lensherr/Magneto Rebecca Romijn-Stamos .... Mystique (as Rebecca Romijn) Kelsey Grammer .... Dr. Hank McCoy/Beast Shawn Ashmore .... Bobby Drake/Iceman Ellen Page .... Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat Ben Foster .... Warren Worthington/Angel Anna Paquin .... Rogue Daniel Cudmore .... Peter Rasputin/Colossus Aaron Stanford .... John Allerdyce/Pyro Olivia Williams .... Dr. Moira MacTaggart Kea Wong .... Jubilee -- anyways I CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIEE!! .. go phoenix B)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, I really love watching X-Men with the captivating special effects. I thought Jean Grey died but I guess they decided to bring her back to life in part 3.

Guest vincent_c

did any of you read the comics? jean grey didnt die.. the phoenix entiy merged with her and she came "alive" again.

shes not really the enemy here, she just doesnt know who to trust and its the brotherhood are trying to manipulate her since she is one of the most powerful mutants, ever! =)

but yeah.. three people die in this movie!

Guest cystaltears

X3 is being filmed in my neighbourhood... usually around 12am-6am..theres soooo many explosions...it always wakes me up....

Guest autistic

XMEN XMEN XMEN <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

I love Xmen!!! especially LOGAN XD XDD

*logan* *logan*

*does a little dance*

logan~ <33333 XDDDDD

ok. itss only now I know jean is phoenix. XDDDD *hoot*

Im addiected to XMEN evolution XD evolution was good. XD

Guest IMAJynXed1

ugh!!!!! so mad!!!!! there's still no gambette. he's

my absolute favorite

i read that Gambit wasnt in the movie becuz the writer wanted more of him...being in part 3 with so many other characters would only make him become an extra mutant...he wanted Gambit to be one of the more central character but the company wouldnt let him prolly becuz he's a bit much like Wolvie (personality wise)...so it seems old Remy will have to wait til X4...if they ever do one...and they should do that during Age of Apocalypse...which would be frickin bonkers!!

btw...screenshots from the teaser trailer...it shows Jean Grey...as Phoenix...

http://exponegativa.blogspot.com/2005/09/e...ras-del_20.html

i hear there is a Wolverine movie in the works (i hope Jubilee will be his sidekick in it!!) and a Magneto one too...

Archived