4Minute HyunA’s thighs challenges the ideal figure of UEE’s

hyuna.jpg

4minute’s HyunA is turning heads by the second with her sexy hit song Change, HyunA’s undeniably sexy figure has become a hot topic for discussion

Many netizens have noticed HyunA’s perfect thighs and have been comparing them to the so-called “honey thighs” of After School member UEE, who is known for her great figure as well.

182bfd26fd.jpg

Popular responses of netizens:

- “HyunA’s thighs are much prettier..”

"UEE of After School, got the perfect thighs among the other idols "

" HyunA has a Man thigh !! "

UEE’s legs are just thick

Who dares compare HyunA to UEE!! HyunA > UEE !!

"No Need to compare , both girls have really pretty thigh "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hyunah_20090923_seoulbeats.jpg

VS

Uee.jpg

cr to kpoprants + allkpop

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 0oyokisuo0

uee's figure is far better - of course she is taller with long legs (even for her height). i find it funny how hyuna's dance is called luxury abs when she doesnt even have any abs :rolleyes: and from the pictures, hyuna's thighs seem thicker (that dress is ridiculous short...puts miley to shame. if you can call that a dress)

Guest Redwarrior

To me, HyunA's thighs are like an athlete's thighs. They are muscular and strong, not many girls in girl groups these days have those types of thighs.

Both have a nice figure. Is there really a need to compare them since their thighs fall into different categories of "perfect thighs?"

Guest witchery

I always thought that netizens wouldn't like Uee's body figure. It's too thick, right? *rolls eyes*

I like both. I like how Hyuna's look muscly and firm in the first picture, and although they look different in the other one they're still good. To be honest, I like most female Kpop stars' thighs. I mean, I really wouldn't mind having any of theirs :o

Guest zahieyjunki

Hyuna thighs just as normal as other female idol cuz her body is thin and her height is average but for me UEE has the best i think everyone knows that besides Fany or Hyori...

Archived