-- 2:00 AM -- Steppin' steppin'

Guest NO-1

I Wanna Pumpin' Pumpin'
I love the fact that my first post is in the singer's forum. ^_^ I did this song really fast for fun because I like the song. The song and performance is SEXAYYY. ;) And the funny thing is that 95% of this song is BG vocals. But I sang over them anyway haha. Bin 2:00 AM Cover by Hana

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fantasiimaker

Did you do all of the bg vocals and everything? If not, you blend in really well with the bg parts XD Doesn't sound like your usual BoA-ness (woot you did sing a non-BoA finally =DD) but I still enjoyed it =) It's good to hear a change. Nice job!

Guest thesarahchong

it doesnt work =(

try soundclick.com/n01

wow, definitely a different feel compared to the other songs you sing, but nevertheless powerful & awesome..^^.. you're such a great singer.

btw, i just listened to "long time no see" for about the 2830940234th time <3

Guest trulime

i was listening to this clip while listening to some other stuff and I thought I was listening to boa for a second. Anyways, really good job, your voice is so clear and attrative. gj.

I hate Bin, you should have released the song instead lol

*edit*

its nice to see you do different styles of songs also :) shows your range, you're very good

Guest JJames

wow hana. this is something different than i've heard.. sounds good..

like fantasiimaker said.. those bg vocals do blend in well if they weren't done by u.. and if they were done by u.. woo... i like :D

good job :D

Hahaha, fantasiimaker's right, you don't sound like your usual Boa voice -- which isn't bad. The song has a freaky vibe to it, lol. Keep it up!

-- Thao

The bg vocals are definitely not me. ^_^ But my voice quality is pretty similar to Bin's and hers blends in well so.. yeah.

This was really easy but really fun.. now I just gotta learn the dance to it *shakey shakey* ;)

I will be singing a more 'serious' song very soon.

About time you sang a non-BoA song ^^0

This is such a...I love the beat! Yeah, you blend with the bg vocals really well and what else can I say? You know you can sing. ;)

Archived