Recommend me a long lasting player.

Guest --Rain--

Guest --Rain--

I brought a creative zen micro and the "common" headjack problem started. The sounds got messed up <_< So, anyway I decided to buy a new one, that can last for years+ and much more better than a micro.

I'm temped to buy the Zen Vision M. But the problem is, it's from "Creative", I don't want to face the same headjack problem. Does anyone know if the zen vision m have that problem?

anyway is there any other good mp3 players out there? :phew:

Guest kookoo

Samsung yp-t8 ?

(: <3

i loved my yepp

but some kid at my school stole it.

it plays videos so if you dont need a video-playing MP3....

then nevermind. :x

Guest saboolla

Ipod. Always an Ipod. Everyone has one Except me.

I had an IRiver and a Yepp before video pods came out.

My aunt took it with her to Korea. Maybe wait for the touchscreen ipod.

Guest Kaken
]' date='Jun 21 2006, 08:40 PM' post='2876119']

I brought a creative zen micro and the "common" headjack problem started. The sounds got messed up <_< So, anyway I decided to buy a new one, that can last for years+ and much more better than a micro.

I'm temped to buy the Zen Vision M. But the problem is, it's from "Creative", I don't want to face the same headjack problem. Does anyone know if the zen vision m have that problem?

anyway is there any other good mp3 players out there? :phew:

I just had the same problem, but I'm too poor to buy a new one, so I'm sending it in for repair - do you know if they do a good job at fixing it?

I've been looking at the MPIO that was posted, and it looks so good, the irivers are suppose to last from what I've heard.

Guest ddonq

Ipod. Always an Ipod. Everyone has one Except me.

I had an IRiver and a Yepp before video pods came out.

My aunt took it with her to Korea. Maybe wait for the touchscreen ipod.

an ipod?! are u kidding me?

Guest --Rain--

I just had the same problem, but I'm too poor to buy a new one, so I'm sending it in for repair - do you know if they do a good job at fixing it?

I've been looking at the MPIO that was posted, and it looks so good, the irivers are suppose to last from what I've heard.

hmm...I don't think they will repair it for you, they just send you a new one and half the chances is that it will break again. And also, you have to pay around 60 bucks for repair :fury:

I really want to get the zen vision m but I really don't want it to crash/break like my micro. that mpio look nice! xD

Guest J_LINDEBERG

:o That's so hot looking!! What are the stats?

MPIO HD400

here's the MPIO product website with all the information.

although it has a small display screen, the quality of the videos are AMAZING. highly recommend :D

Guest malevolent.

Makes me wanna sell my iRiver and get that!

I have no idea why. But it seems like my iRiver is completely un-scratchable. :lol: I put it in my bag along with my keys and other semi-sharp objects. Throw it around & stuff like that. And it's STILL in MINT condition. No scratches, no nothing.

*knocks on wood* :lol:

You just have to get one and hope it dosen't break. Seriously. If you are paranoid get one with a good warranty.. or warranty adn from a company that cares.

Last check creative was responsive for the headphone jack problem (What do people do with their old creatives that have the headphone jack problem but cant send it in?! bwahha opportunity for cheap mp3 players!!)

And Apples no matter how much you people insult it does have a decent exchange policy.

I honestly don't know about Irivier or other brands but if you must insist on a "long lasting" one find out how their warranty policies are.

Guest sphynkter

iriver clix? i think it looks nice :D i've never had one but i kinda want it

2.jpg

but i'm probably going to get a nano since it comes free when i get my macbook.

edu_home_bts.gif

Archived