[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

Guest eucharis

Nam Sang-mi back in Life Is Beautiful

Source: dramabeans.com

sangmi_62.jpg

Looks like the disagreement is at an end: actress Nam Sang-mi has officially signed back on to the upcoming drama Life Is Beautiful, only a week after dropping out due to a “difference of opinion” with producers that could not be resolved (at the time). The drama has also added another actress, Yoo Min, as well as being the drama (but not acting) debut of former Seeya singer Nam Gyuri.

Yoo Min is the stage name of Japanese actress Fueki Yuko, who has a number of Korean dramas to her credit, including Bad Housewife, Wuri’s Family, and All In. She also had a recent stint on IRIS portraying a Japanese spy. In Jeju Island-based Life is Beautiful, she plays a cheerful Korean woman who grew up in Japan, who falls for Song Chang-eui’s character. Nam, meanwhile, plays a cute, mid-twentysomething young woman with an affectionate relationship with her doting parents and a lot of popularity with men.

The drama premieres on March 13 following SBS’s Smile.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jobogae

Does anyone know the genre of this series? Serious drama, dramedy, comedy?

I am so amazed that production is just beginning and it's scheduled to premiere on March 13th! The staff must be working crazy hours. I hope we get to see the production pictures within the next 2 weeks.

Guest kazenai

Does anyone know the genre of this series? Serious drama, dramedy, comedy?

I am so amazed that production is just beginning and it's scheduled to premiere on March 13th! The staff must be working crazy hours. I hope we get to see the production pictures within the next 2 weeks.

I think it'll be a mix of slice of life, drama and melodrama with slight comedy -similar to Smile You or Family's Honor . That's the vibe that comes from the story and casting perspective.

Guest jobogae

Thanks for the new pics!

Lee Sang Yoon (with very cute dimples) and Kim Young Chul really resemble father and son, don't they? I can't wait to see pictures of the other family with Nam Sang Mi! :D

Guest yeohweping

if anyone can, please help me translate this piece of news.

Thread rule no.2 (on the first post) - Do not request of translations of any kind, as translations are done by our fellow soompiers' free will. Such requests will be report to the mods as spam.

Use the online google translator. http://translate.google.com/# if you want to read the basic translations of any news in korean.

Guest kazenai

how come NSM is not in any of the group pics?

I conclude that her family's picture isn't released because it isn't completed . She might have delayed her family's cast photo due to her little dispute. I guess we will see it soon :)

Guest jobogae

I was watching Smile You this weekend and there was a teaser for Life is Beautiful without any scenes of the cast :). I'll see if I can cut the part and upload.

Guest jobogae

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy!! Yay more pictures of the cast. Thanks for posting. I couldn't cut the Life is Beautiful teaser for everyone to view. Some reason the avi file I downloaded doesn't work. Oh well, if you're curious, please look for the last 5 minutes cut of Smile You, episode 42 or 43. Cute male cast! :lol:

Archived