[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

Guest jobogae

I didn't understand most of what they were talking about in ep 5 and 6. Could anyone tell me what Yoon So said to Ho Sub? THere was a scene where she explains why she's mad about him. Something about him being rude the first time they met. I didn't get the whole conversation so i'm a bit weiry about why she's so cold towards him.

The japanese girlfriend is getting rather annoying. I bet she'll appear more on as we are getting closer to real conflict. lolz

Our gay couple is just too good looking. Wonder if they'll actually kiss in this series. hahha...

Excuse my broken Korean but this is what I am able to understand: Yeon Joo said that Ho Sub just turned away when she greeted him the first time they met. Yeon Joo is really curious to know the reason. He says he has a reason but can't tell her right now. [but later when he talks to one of the workers, he says he doesn't know why he reacted that way. (I think he was love struck by her LOL!)] He tries to borrow a piece of paper to test the fax machine but she doesn't let him. He calls her "dear" (don't know why by mistake?!) and she doesn't like it. So he calls her something else - impolite "you" - and she calls him an idiot.

In episode 6, she loses her earring and asks Ho Sub to find it for her. He gets her phone call and pretends that he didn't know who it is. She gets mad and hangs up. Ho Sub called her back and said isn't it normal for someone to ask who it is? He thinks she got into a car accident and has no one to ask for help. She says she has plenty of people to help her if that is the case - why would she contact him? He puts in a lot of effort to find the earring for her and found it. However, he lies that he couldn't find the earring because she is so rude to him.

I really don't think there will be a kissing scene between our gay couple. I will be really shocked! I think this is already pushing the envelope for a weekend drama.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IamDreamer

wow! Thanks for letting us know. I wish I can help if I understand Korean....just letting you know that your work is appreciated very much.

Please take note

As I'm helping out with the translations of some of the eps with my Withs2 family for this series.

I can tell everyone that it's not only twice as hard as a normal drama but four to five times harder than our previous projects.

There are 1,300 lines of dialogues for ep.1 while there will be around 2,000 lines or over for ep.2 which our korean translators are currently editing.

Each ep.LIB translations have already over-shot the amount of words that can be posted within a page and need at least 1 and a half page at least for each translations.

What makes it even harder is that the drama doesn't just speaks the 'Normal Korean' that we often seen in other trendy, family dramas as they even add "Jeju dialect" which is like a language of it's own, saguk languages for poems and iditoms ref., Japanese, history ref., etc..

So it will be highly appreciated if no one whines or ask for subs as this is a really hard project.

And of course, your way of thanking the subbing group is not to post/steam our subs for this series at any steaming sites. And helping us by taking down/prevent any site from steaming our subs.

Who is he giving the roses to? :P :P :P

Guest YukLeung

Who is he giving the roses to? :P :P :P

He is giving the flower to Min Jae, TS' stepmother. KS wants to make a good first impression. :D

Guest nycstrawberri21

we are working really hard to translate the whole series... hopefully everyone will bare with us.. im planning to finish episode 2 very soon ^.^

we are working really hard to translate the whole series... hopefully everyone will bare with us.. im planning to finish episode 2 very soon ^.^

I don't care how long it takes. I will wait forever, if necessary, for your translations. :P

What makes this drama unique is the way an ordinary family is presented ... with humor and grace.

Thank you so much for translating for us. :)

Guest jobogae

:D I like this episode because Yeon Joo is warming up to Ho Sub and vice versa!! Too bad we don't see any preview of them together for Sunday's episode.

But here is a gist of their conversation at the door: Yeon Joo asks Ho Sub to return the earring clearly bursting that Ho Sub lied that he didn't find it. Otherwise, why would he call her 8 times? She says he was upset that's why he lied. He seems to be amused by how she rationalizes why he lied and actually has her earring Hahaha ... cute! He almost tripped! He's falling for her!! :lol:

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

Multiupload links for episode 7

Xvid:

001 - http://www.multiupload.com/W99M0YD2N3

002 - http://www.multiupload.com/MOGTWQ1RK8

720p:

001 - http://www.multiupload.com/5HXGL5GA8V

002 - http://www.multiupload.com/SEUW4LGQ00

003 - http://www.multiupload.com/NMLS6OZ523

004 - http://www.multiupload.com/YMRJB1JKRD

I hope the Tae Sub - Chae Young thing won't get dragged too long, 'cause it's getting annoying. There are plenty of other issues the gay couple could face (other than an arrogant woman).

We really appreciate your work nycstrawberri21. Bunch of thank yous. :)

Archived