어젠Duet

Guest Fuma

duet with szechuanie
I loved this song mainly because it came with an instrumental, BUT it ended up being a very beautiful song, i hope the rest of you can enjoy,

Theres not much to say about it lol, 생우 ceci for "duet"ing with me was lots of fun, you have such an amazing voice

so here it is in a Box

and here it is on the

Thanks for listening

Guest jadedbeauty

YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY YOLY

Im so good. Score one for YOLY! HOLLLAAA~ :]

Bennnnnyboyy; wow. youre good! wth man. I havent herd much of your singing! You need to sing live to me now. Indeed.

Turdpot; holy cow... you sound so heavenly... :o

You guys sound amazing together! I love itttttttt. <3

lol benson it's sankkyu...not saeng-oo

hmm i haven't heard this song before...

omg benson.....your voice got so much richer than before and i love the vibratto you adopt at the end of phrases

you REALLY improved recently...i hate you...teach me dude..

oh ya i hear a bit of straining especially at the end of the bridge and adlibs...and i think more power could be added..and pitch goes off at a some places

ceci ^^ you sound very youthful in this song....i hear you struggle a bit at the end of ur verse into the chorus...but very nice ^^.

i like this collab ^^

Guest bambishanny

ben and ceci? :o

oh dear...this was so pretty ;-;;

ben, your voice really did improve tremendously! i like how it sounded really warm. and that was you on adlibbing right? when ceci was singing? prettayyyy good! i'm impressed!

ceci: you sounds beautpooooll woman! who am i kidding? you always sound beautiful. no complaints there!

but i think the instrumental was over-powering your voices. maybe up the vocals a bit?

loved loved LOVED IT! beautiful collab <3

Guest OvrDrv

oh snaps ben i havent heard you sing in forever man..

teach me some tips k? =)

ceci my love <3 i love your voice talking and singing haha

so pro ~

BENNNNNIEE I WANNA CRY COZ YOU SOUND SO AWESOME IN THIS ;0;

Especially the verse.. gosh YOU HAVE IMPROVED SO SO MUCH.. HOW SING WELL SO YOU??? ;___;

The only thing that stood out to me was that you started to drag a bit and lose power sometimes... the instru overpowers you at points but really, you did so so well ;_;

Ceci GOSH HEAVENLY VOICE <3333 It's rare hearing you use so much head voice and singing so high :) Loved it, though I wish maybe you had more power in it. But gosh.. love your beautiful tone.

Your voices complement each others' so well ;_; WOW I JUST REACHED THAT BIT WHERE BENNIE GOES HIGH.... GOSHHH SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Ceci you started having more power now wooo :D

*wipes tears away* ;v; *downloads*

Archived