SNSD Tiffany and 2PM WooYoung’s ‘love line’?

netizens think so ~~~~
ds.png05e7fbc0ac08f99b9a2556be6b5459aa.jpg

Fancams, fan-taken photos of 2PM WooYoung and So Nyeo Shi Dae Tiffany during 2009 MBC Gayo Daejun on 31st December have been hot interests amongst netizens. ;)

The 2 idol members have seem very close to each other, and netizens think they spot another celebrity ‘ love line ’. <3

eb7c91b69d.jpg

4904457260.jpg

638e1c39a8.jpg

Fancams

1-

2-

Some netizens thought the 2 looked like close friends while others thought it looks like there was chemistry between them.

There were also fans who did not like what they see and netizens who think that fans should be more open-minded. :huh: ( look who speak )

Reminder: Another but bashing or your comment will thrown out of here.

h.jpg

5flm41.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chopper!

lols, and i thought tiffany goes for the bad boy types haha

they look cute together, but i do not ship lol

netizens still do the same thing with wonderbang. finding signs and stuff, but i see them as close friends. (: its good to see their open with their friendship, celebs are a lot lonelier than we think x)

Guest Dorkiilove

;) I ship this.

But I can already see those crazy fanboys/fangirls foaming at the mouth

because of this.

Anyone want to bet that both of these singers anti-fan groups

will increase dramatically after this?

Guest lovegood

I'm so jealous since I'm such a big fan of Wooyoung ): My heart is broken! But ya know, since I'm never gonna even meet the boy, I might as well ship this super adorable couple.. T_T

w7hmk0.jpg

1zna3hl.jpg

2ihnmac.jpg

r9iygy.jpg

we need some idol army gifs!

Guest MiizzHyukiie

ohhh.

if there was a like button for this, i'd be pressing it.

cuties <3

however, to me it just looks like a good friendship.

i smelling some anti-fans arising...

i've been having a crush on wooyoung for awhile & im definitely jealous, haha.

though, they look like they're close friends! i just love seeing a smile on their face(:

but i can see why they're so close. everybody wants a piece of HOTTEST GENERATION!

Guest hamdainvincible

It's possibly the only other girl-guy celebrity couple that I'd ship besides Ri in & Junsu

But it really just looks like friendship / oppa-dongseng relationship.

They're soooooooooo adorable though.

Guest Terazu

they seem like more good friends.. possibly.

i dont see chemistry..

i still got the idol army episode stuck on my brain when wooyoung said his least fav member was tiffany

and then it seemed like he felt sorry for saying that and ended up being a couple with her.

Honestly.. I might see a crush from tiffanys side.. but not so much from Woo's. oO; they're both cute, but wooyoung's got a more complicated personality than what he usually portrays ^^;

Guest hyuksu

^ You do know that the show is scripted and the boys probably planned out which girl they were going to choose beforehand. For example, the whole seducing Jessica joke that Taecyeon did on Jaebum.

Anyways, I ship any girl with Wooyoung as long as I see the kid smiling. <3

Archived