Lee Pil Mo 이필모 - Current Variety Show: Taste of Love on TV Chosun

Guest Yin_Ying

Lee Pil-mo celebrated his birthday awhile back while filming his latest drama 'Happy Home'.

He answered a couple of questions sent by fans in a booklet.. I think there were like 100 questions but he answered most of them. you can check out his answers on the link below, the blog looks to be in Chinese so I used google translate..(if anyone can speak Korean or Chinese please translate for us, thanks.) :D hehe

CREDIT & URL: https://smurfesh.blogspot.ca/search/label/birthday 2016 

LOTS & LOTS OF PICTURES :w00t:

HK_GIF26_06_2.gif

HB_gif626_07.gif

HB_gif626_04.gif

HBD626_73+%25289%2529.jpg

HBD626_73+%252810%2529.jpg

HBD626_73+%252811%2529.jpg

HBD626_73+%25285%2529.jpg

HB626_B+%25283%2529.jpeg

HBD626_73+%25288%2529.jpg

HBD626_73+%25286%2529.jpg

HBD626_73+%25287%2529.jpg

HB626+%25281%2529.png

HBC626.jpg

2016070536087260.jpg

I couldn't spot Kim So-Yeon but if you look closely and you can see the happy home cast 'Lee Sang-Woo' and 'Jang In-Sub' in the back looking for cake lol.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, papermall said:

I couldn't spot Kim So-Yeon but if you look closely and you can see the happy home cast 'Lee Sang-Woo' and 'Jang In-Sub' in the back looking for cake lol.

WOW. You are so observant. I saw the picture before but I did not notice Lee Sang Woo and Jang In Sub. So Yeon was there for sure. It was a location shooting and all of them were there. Thanks for all the pictures. I saw some of them for the fist time.

We are lucky. We have a scene from the musical. I am so happy. I love Lee Pil Mo`s voice so much. I wished I see the whole show even without understanding a word and now I can see the rehearsal. Indeed lucky.

More scenes from the rehearsal.

Pictures

2016112839292848.jpg

2016112832156880.jpg

[세종문화회관 제공=연합뉴스]

http://v.media.daum.net/v/20161128181355322

• Like 1

10 hours ago, larus said:

We are lucky. We have a scene from the musical. I am so happy. I love Lee Pil Mo`s voice so much. I wished I see the whole show even without understanding a word and now I can see the rehearsal. Indeed lucky.

Thanks for finding the clips and videos...I was only expecting to see some pictures but wow this is great :blush:

We are lucky...This is too good.. I really want to see the set design and why am I wishing for someone to sneak a camera into the actual play too. haha :lol:

• Like 1

On 06.12.2016 at 0:42 PM, papermall said:

New Commercial - its like a mini series :lol:

It is fine to see the video advertisements as well. He looks like Hyun ki.  :D

On set for the commercial filming a couple of months ago with somebody....

Another picture with his co-star in the musical.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, papermall said:

It was live on TV!? I can't find any clips..:expressionless:

I think it was a live steaming with this musical.

There are some videos ... It`s great that we are able to see some scenes. I am pleased. :D

Lee Pil Mo`s solo at 7:26 was great. I love to hear his voice.

http://www.themusical.co.kr/Media/Detail?enc_num=ZD%2F2nqAFULStTWRbM9N1ww%3D%3D&t=[스테이지]+<서울의+달>+초연+하이라이트&i=..%2F..%2FContents%2Fimages%2Fnewheart_off.png

• Like 1

MBC Awards 2016 

Best Couple (2 nominations for Happy Home)

Kim So-Yeon (Bong Hae-Ryung) & Lee Pil-Mo (Yoo Hyun-Ki)
Kim So-Yeon (Bong Hae-Ryung) & Lee Sang-Woo (Seo Ji-Gun)

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2016mbc/vote/drama-couple.html

I have a feeling either one could win but Bonji couple seems more popular choice among young teens. I actually want them to win so that we can see the real life couples blushing faces together...lol

I did not see any nominations for Best Actor and Actress yet.. I'm cheering Lee Pil-Mo and Kim So-Yeon to win these awards.

Fighting :)!!!

On 15.12.2016 at 1:03 AM, papermall said:

I did not see any nominations for Best Actor and Actress yet.. I'm cheering Lee Pil-Mo and Kim So-Yeon to win these awards.

Fighting :)!!!

Me too. But I am cautiously optimistic. I read that this year the voting for MBC Drama Awards are 100% done by public. I am confused. I am not sure if all the categories or just Daesang and Best Drama are given by public votes (:crazy:) like how it was in the last couple of years. Of course the best couple too but that makes sense as it is a matter of preference and not necessary by acting talent.

Personally, I don`t really care for Best Couple Award as I find them a little awekard but of course I will be happy for any award they will get. I love both couples. :phew: But I have to mention that Sang Woo and Soyeon caught the attention that they were a real couple on this category. Not often we see that. The votes are for the drama couple and there is a strong competition with younger and successful couples. The article mentioned as well that there is a funny situation where Soyeon and Lee Pil Mo are nominated too and they are asking, hypothetically, what if  Kim So-yeon is likely to win the best couple 's prize with Lee' s friend in front of the real boyfriend. :)

This year MBC did not had a rating hit so everything is possible on this awards. Usually I am not excited for this kind of awards but I am  cheering for Kim Soyeon and Lee Pil Mo to win the acting awards too. Soyeon has confirmed that she will be there, I don`t know anything about Pil Mo.

This is the profile picture of the official program book of the musical Moon of Seoul. Lee Pil Mo will perform until Christmas, 25th December.

tumblr_oin244smRu1sdd1ivo5_r3_540.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOD8fiHj5RQ/?tagged=이필모