Lee Pil Mo 이필모 - Current Variety Show: Taste of Love on TV Chosun

Guest Yin_Ying

Lee Pil Mo!!!! AAAAAAAAA!!!!

I soooooooooooooooooooo love him!!!!! I want him to play in more dramas!Not as supporting cast but as the main lead!I really ant him to get the girl!!! He sooo cute and sexy at the same time!!!

And when he laughs!!My favorite time!

I never thought I would find a forum of his!

:D

But he dosen' t get a main role?

Apart from I believe in love and sol pharmacy son he is not in another romance drama.....

oh and in happy home he was sooooo good!!!

But...he didn't get the girl...nomu silpeso..

Edited by billitsa

2 hours ago, billitsa said:

Lee Pil Mo!!!! AAAAAAAAA!!!!

I soooooooooooooooooooo love him!!!!! I want him to play in more dramas!Not as supporting cast but as the main lead!I really ant him to get the girl!!! He sooo cute and sexy at the same time!!!

And when he laughs!!My favorite time!

I never thought I would find a forum of his!

:D

But he dosen' t get a main role?

Apart from I believe in love and sol pharmacy son he is not in another romance drama.....

oh and in happy home he was sooooo good!!!

But...he didn't get the girl...nomu silpeso..

haha WELCOME :D... there are only a few of us here who posts once in awhile :P

Lee Pill Mo is very picky when it comes to taking on roles. He once said in an interview, he only takes on challenging roles as an actor, that are human and relatable. so, its never the main hero in the drama (a hero is an easy character to portray because you are already the centre of the story) but with Pill Mo, his characters always shines through (e.g. Emergency Couple).

The reason he only acted in a few dramas is because he went back to university to study arts again for last couple years. But he did a few cameos, and oneshots here and there (Pinocchio, My Heart Twinkle Twinkle, Who Are You: School 2015, and Ace). 

Yes, he was one of the main in Happy Home, and his acting was superb.   

I know we will see more of him in the New Year :rolleyes:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, papermall said:

Lee Pil Mo in a bank advertisement - oh how I wish this was a new drama :D

I know what you mean. :D

Seeing him in the video, reminded me how he said that he played mostly high educated characters. :w00t: So handsome in suits... :D

He was so busy in 2016 ... Hope to see him in a good drama next year. Hope it is a short drama, something that I will want to watch regardless the actors who plays in it. Even if I won`t watch his drama, I will check his scenes for sure. ;) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, larus said:

I know what you mean. :D

Seeing him in the video, reminded me how he said that he played mostly high educated characters. :w00t: So handsome in suits... :D

He was so busy in 2016 ... Hope to see him in a good drama next year. Hope it is a short drama, something that I will want to watch regardless the actors who plays in it. Even if I won`t watch his drama, I will check his scenes for sure. ;) 

I know right! This commercial could be turned into a drama, haha.. something scifi, I'll still watch it just to see him. 

More information about his musical in December. The Moon of Seoul was a drama from 1994 that had a great success. Now there is a musical after that show. The show will be performed at the Sejong Center from December 10 to 25. Lee Pil Mo will play the lead role of Hong Shik who was played by Han Seok-gyu in the drama.

Handsome Pil Mo...

news_1476861465_594287_m_1.jpg

http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/594287

• Like 1

On 11/2/2016 at 9:06 AM, larus said:

More information about his musical in December. The Moon of Seoul was a drama from 1994 that had a great success. Now there is a musical after that show. The show will be performed at the Sejong Center from December 10 to 25. Lee Pil Mo will play the lead role of Hong Shik who was played by Han Seok-gyu in the drama.

Handsome Pil Mo...

Thanks, I didn't know it was based on a drama. I doubt this will be on tv, but at least I know the overall storyline from google... update - here is a preview. 

Edited by papermall
you tube taken the preview down
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, papermall said:

Thanks, I didn't know it was based on a drama. I doubt this will be on tv, but at least I know the overall storyline from google... update - here is a preview. 

Yeah... it is based on a drama. Another tragic ending for Lee Pil Mo`s character. Hong Shik, the character in the drama, died in the end. :tears:

It won`t be on TV but I want to see some scenes so bad. I was disappointing that I could not hear Lee Pil Mo singing in Othello musical. Just a short scene. I love his voice.

The posters for Moon of Seoul

tumblr_ofge75to3y1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ofge75to3y1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ofge75to3y1sdd1ivo10_r1_500.jpg

source

• Like 1

14 hours ago, larus said:

Yeah... it is based on a drama. Another tragic ending for Lee Pil Mo`s character. Hong Shik, the character in the drama, died in the end. :tears:

1 hour ago, billitsa said:

He dies???

Oh nooo....:bawling:

Yup, I noticed that too... he has played quite a few characters that have a very deep story but a tragic end. 

Even though all his characters die at the end - he sure do leave an absence in the audience :mellow:.

Lights and Shadows - Soo-Hyuk 
Happy Home - Hyun-Ki 
Othello - Othello
and now, The Moon of Seoul - Hong Shik

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Pil Mo appeared today, November 22, at SBS Power FM Kim Chang Ryul`s Old School Radio. In this program the host, Kim Chang Ryul announced Lee Pil Mo as "an actor with a passion for acting that does not depend on the role." Pil Mo said that he wanted to appear on Happy Home as soon he got the drama synopsis, expressing his love for the character. About playing villains, Lee Pil mo mentioned that  "I've been "hit" by a lot of Mrs, but I think it's the actor's fate,":w00t: (poor baby The host mentioned that Kim So yeon said about Lee Pil Mo that he is an acting genius but he said that it was because it was a natural story.:)

(I think that Lee Pil Mo is indeed very talented but I agree with him too that the story helped him and the other actors to deliver the right emotions. I was glued to their scenes, no matter that sometimes I did not agree with the story. It was a drama that gave the actors an opportunity to do their job with passion.) 

Lee Pil mo talked about his next musical, about his experience at the King of  Mask Singer (He wanted to be the King and when he came to the stage, he felt so excited and alive, )  and about marriage. He said that he wants to get married. (I want to see him happy so I hope he will find the right woman for him soon.:))  

He talked about his personality. He said that he has energy but he is usually quiet. "I usually keep quiet, but when I'm bright, I get a lot of words" he said.  He doesn`t like loud things. About his ideal type, he wants a bright friend. (with a bright personality) who can make the stress get away, who becomes bright when he enters the house. (I think he already mentioned about his ideal type in a another interview. His ideal type did not changed. :D)

661212241000.jpg

http://news.joins.com/article/20911078

http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?news_seq_no=3070756&page=1

http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?news_seq_no=3070806&page=1

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1417161

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=792632&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.google.com%2F

I wished we`ll have his segment translated. I used Google translations so maybe I did not get some parts right.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2016 at 9:35 AM, larus said:

Lee Pil mo talked about his next musical, about his experience at the King of  Mask Singer (He wanted to be the King and when he came to the stage, he felt so excited and alive, )  and about marriage. He said that he wants to get married. (I want to see him happy so I hope he will find the right woman for him soon.:))  

He talked about his personality. He said that he has energy but he is usually quiet. "I usually keep quiet, but when I'm bright, I get a lot of words" he said.  He doesn`t like loud things. About his ideal type, he wants a bright friend. (with a bright personality) who can make the stress get away, who becomes bright when he enters the house. (I think he already mentioned about his ideal type in a another interview. His ideal type did not changed. :D)

Thanks for the update and translation (it is better than what I could find :D).

I do remember him taking about marriage on his past interviews as well, he said something along the lines of how he was not ready for marriage at heart.

But in another interview, he said that his Mom keeps pressuring him to get married since he was almost 40, haha poor guy. I think this was around the time he was filming Pinocchio and Who Are You: School 2015. 

I hope he finds the right person too :) but I want more dramas lol:D

• Like 1