Lee Pil Mo 이필모 - Current Variety Show: Taste of Love on TV Chosun

Guest Yin_Ying

On 10.09.2016 at 0:53 AM, papermall said:

Lee Pil Mo as Othello

Thanks for updates. I wish I could see at least some scenes from this play. I love Lee Pil Mo`s voice. I wish his colleagues from Happy Home will be there to see him. 

His greetings...

• Like 1

On 11/09/2016 at 2:58 PM, larus said:

Thanks for updates. I wish I could see at least some scenes from this play. I love Lee Pil Mo`s voice. I wish his colleagues from Happy Home will be there to see him. 

His greetings...

Thanks @larus. I want to see some interviews with some clips from the play. 

It will be nice to see his colleagues from Happy Home especially the young actors, but It may be too early for our lovely couple to be out in public together - they will definitely grab all the attention away from play:P ( we never know, they probably have seats reserved as a VIP / private audience :D)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, papermall said:

It will be nice to see his colleagues from Happy Home especially the young actors, but It may be too early for our lovely couple to be out in public together - they will definitely grab all the attention away from play

I hope at least Soyeon could come to see the play and Seo Yi Sook of course.

Yeah... I want to see some videos from the play. I want to hear his voice. The only video available/ that I could find  from his musicals was the rehearsal for Nam Han San Sung Musical. He did great at King of Mask Singer. Too bad he did not win the first round to hear more songs from him.

I have hope that he will receive an award at the end of year at MBC Drama Awards.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, larus said:

Yeah... I want to see some videos from the play. I want to hear his voice. 

I have hope that he will receive an award at the end of year at MBC Drama Awards.

I hope you like these 2 videos, it amazing how talented he is in Music and Acting :D

This one can get a bit loud so put your headphones on... lol

You have to watch this directly from you tube (for some reason they block links posted outside you tube - click on " Watch on YouTube")

• Like 1

Just a few days until the premiere of his new project Othello. He talks about his role.

New look.  The perm :w00t: and new beard. 

20160921010009602000000101.jpg

1005275_356202_5319.jpg

http://www.daejonilbo.com/news/newsitem.asp?pk_no=1231303

http://www.cctoday.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=1005275

I hope we`ll have some videos with his performance. Just a few scenes, please!

• Like 1

On 21/09/2016 at 2:51 PM, larus said:

I hope we`ll have some videos with his performance. Just a few scenes, please!

Yes please ^_^... I'm aware that he is a workaholic and he needs a break but I want him to star in a new drama.. maybe in the new year. uhhg i hate being a fan that asks for too much..lol:sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, papermall said:

Othello instagram clip & blog.

I wish there is a scene from the play but It was good that we saw that their performance was a success. The public cheered for them as I am sure they made a good performance. cheering clapping emoticon

Now I see more clearly his haircut. Oh, boy...  But he still looks good. :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, papermall said:

I remember in a recent interview him saying that he doesn't read any of his fans comments online.

I had a big smirk on my face as he was casually reading some of his fans' comments of her phone :lol: :D

Maybe he doesn`t read online comments especially when he is so busy filming but I think he reads his fans`s written comments that he receives. 

I would not read the comments either if I was in his place. It is better to concentrate on the role and I am sure he finds out how his role was perceived anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

Maybe he doesn`t read online comments especially when he is so busy filming but I think he reads his fans`s written comments that he receives. 

I would not read the comments either if I was in his place. It is better to concentrate on the role and I am sure he finds out how his role was perceived anyway.

I totally agree :D I liked his reaction, lol. 

15 minutes ago, larus said:

Congratulations for Lee Pil Mo. I just knew he will get an award for his performance on Happy Home. If not on Apan  he would have won one at the end of the year.

cheering clapping emoticon

Thanks for the updates @larus. I'm glad, well deserved for that top performance in Happy Home :w00t: :glasses: