Quantcast
Guest Yin_Ying

Lee Pil Mo 이필모

2 hours ago, papermall said:

I watched lee pil mo scenes in haechi... I got the feeling that his character - Han Jeong-seok will die pretty early in like couple episodes -_-

I suspected that he has a special appearence/ long cameo kind of role. It is OK. I will watched his scenes too. He is busy with his musical  but I wish he will have a lead role soon in a new drama or movie.

20190212091739_1299904_1200_900.jpg

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=162701

Lee Pil Mo And Seo Soo Yeon Overflow With Love While Preparing To Be Newlyweds + Sing To Each Other At Wedding

by sala12
c529f3f185df49a1a77c1ffb2ede08c5.jpeg?s=

Lee Pil Mo and Seo Soo Yeon have shown off their passionate love for each other once again!

On the February 14 broadcast of TV Chosun’s “Taste of Love,” Lee Pil Mo and Seo Soo Yeon were shown decorating their new house. Seo Soo Yeon brought a flamboyant blanket and six pillows, to which Lee Pil Mo asked, “Where do I sleep then?” Seo Soo Yeon replied, “We can put it down when we sleep,” adding, “We should have the newlywed vibe.”

taste-of-love.jpg

While Lee Pil Mo admired Seo Soo Yeon’s interior decorating skills when she added a bright orange blanket to brighten up the bed, he expressed his surprise when she added two more pillows to the bed. Lee Pil Mo asked again, dumbfounded, “There are more pillows here. Where do I sleep?” Seo Soo Yeon replied that the pillows were extras. However, back at the studio, Lee Yong Jin added, “If there are eight pillows, then there should be at least 13 people in the family.”

Afterwards, the lovely couple decided to write a family motto. Lee Pil Mo wrote down “I’ll love you till the day I die,” making Seo Soo Yeon ask, “Isn’t that a confession, not a family motto?” Lee Pil Mo sweetly replied that it counted as a motto as well. Finally, at Seo Soo Yeon’s suggestion, the two decided on “Happiness begins at home” as their family motto. The two proceeded to make a heart with their fingerprints, which they used to sign the document.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1303835wpp/lee-pil-mo-and-seo-soo-yeon-overflow-with-love-while-preparing-to-be-newlyweds-sing-to-each-other-at-wedding

Lee Pil Mo and On Joo-Wan selfie

and with other colleagues from the musical

From Maldivian honeymoon

1552498294241948.jpg

'I'll give you a drink' JTBC show

2019031315512390412_1552459883.jpg

• Thanks 1

Lee Pil Mo And Seo Soo Yeon Expecting First Child 2 Months After Wedding

by S. Park
40e7abeab2f2431a8e4134a2f64dd6ae.jpeg?s=

Lee Pil Mo and Seo Soo Yeon are expecting their first child!

On April 4, a media outlet reported that the newlyweds recently confirmed their pregnancy and are currently preparing to become parents.

The actor previously talked about his marriage and family plans during his appearance on tvN’s “Life Bar.”

Lee Pil Mo and Seo Soo Yeon met on TV Chosun’s reality show “Taste of Dating” and got married on February 9 after five months of dating.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1315214wpp/lee-pil-mo-and-seo-soo-yeon-expecting-first-child-2-months-after-wedding
  • Like 1

Lee Pil Mo And Seo Soo Yeon Welcome First Child

Aug 20, 2019
by Y. Shin
c40987b7ef0742c288773fd5839b9887.jpeg?s=

Lee Pil Mo and Seo Soo Yeon are now parents to a baby boy!

On August 20, Lee Pil Mo’s agency revealed, “Lee Pil Mo’s wife Seo Soo Yeon gave birth to a baby boy on August 14.” According to an official from the agency, both Seo Soo Yeon and the baby are in good condition.

Lee Pil Mo and Seo Soo Yeon met on TV Chosun’s reality show “Taste of Dating” and tied the knot on February 9 after five months of dating. Two months later on April 5, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child.

Lee Pil Mo previously stated, “During this time, there have been big changes in my life, and I am now the father of a small Pil Mo who will be born soon. As an actor in his 40s, I will take another step forward, and I will push myself in order to always greet you all with a responsible image and acting.”

He also wrote on Instagram, “After 13 hours of labor, our Oingi was born so beautifully. Thank you so much to Soo Yeon for enduring that hard time. You worked hard, and I love you. I’ve become a father. As a father, I’ll do my best to give you everything I can give. I’ll raise you as a child who can be positive and a good influence on those around you. Just grow up healthily. Those who congratulated us, I greet you with my entire being. Thank you so much.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1346746wpp/lee-pil-mo-and-seo-soo-yeon-welcome-first-child

Congratulation! Lee Pil Mo is a happy dad now. :P