Lee Pil Mo 이필모 - Current Variety Show: Taste of Love on TV Chosun

Guest Yin_Ying

On 10/7/2018 at 3:18 AM, larus said:

Happy Home reunion. PD Lee Dong Yoon and Kim So Yeon, Lee Sang Woo, Choi Yoon Soo and So Hee jung went yesterday to support Lee Pil Mo on stage on his new musical. Love to see them together.

Its great to see that they still support and meet up once in a while. I would love to see them together again in a drama or a variety show.

• Like 1

Lee Pil Mo presented an award at 2018 APAN Star Award on October 13th.

On the afternoon of the 13th, 2018 APAN Star Awards (Asia Pacific Star Awards) was held at the Kyung Hee University Peace Hall in Seoul.

Actors Jung Yoo Mi and Lee Pil Mo are entering for the award

201810132129774177_5bc1e53bc0c73.jpg

http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1111008340

The musical (inspired by Idiot of Dostoevsky, premiered on October 3rd)

Spoiler

• Like 3

Lee-Pil-Mo.jpg

Later, Lee Pil Mo was also asked about his kiss scenes. He talked about his own kiss scene know-hows as he stated, “I first meet [the other person’s] eyes and push their hair back with my hands. You have to stop at the very last moment. This represents purity.” His explanation caused the entire room to burst out in laughter, but he continued, “Then, you look at them in the eyes and kiss them.”

He later added, “I don’t plan [the kiss scene] out with the other actor. I just tell the actress, ‘Just trust in me. Look into my eyes.'” In reaction to his cheesy explanation, the studio couldn’t help but laugh and jokingly cringe.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1247205wpp/actor-ha-seok-jin-reveals-secret-famous-kiss-scenes

1S5Y51MDAZ_1.jpg

Actor Lee, Pil mo, who appeared in 'Radio Star', confesses his sincere heart to a woman who made an open blind date.

Lee has been honest about the woman who has recently attended a general program program. He was also interested in revealing a special reason that she could not contact her privately.

He wrote down the number of poems he sent to her, and received applause from everyone.

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1S5Y51MDAZ/GL01

• Like 2

Lee Pil Mo made a surprise event for Seo Su Yeon in the program Taste of Love.

Seo Su-yeon was surprised at Lee's event and blushed. Seo Soo-yeon, while reading the letter in a trembling mind, Lee Pil Mo's close "brother" came and said, "My brother told me to do it, not because it was broadcast." In addition, he presented the last red rose. In the meaning of 'passionate love', Seo Su - yeon expressed her mind saying "Please call me 119". (Google translation)

1S629F4OER_1.jpg

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1S629F4OER

img_20181026153010_0a5bc6ce.jpg

img_20181026153321_4c155453.jpg

Spoiler

L20181026.99099011720i1.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Another event from the dating variety show Taste of Love.

1S8FQARGUU_1.jpg

1S8GM98P0L_1.jpg

http://www.travelnbike.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=71640

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1S8GM98P0L

Today I read about a new posible project for Soyeon. It was a weekend family drama and I am not that excited (not a fan of the genre) but I like the cast. Of course, I will watch it. 

Reading about the drama I saw that the writer is Jo Jung-Sun and I realised that many of her project  has Lee Pil Mo as one of her protagonists. Lee Pill Mo appeared in her four dramas: The Daughters-in-Law (KBS 2008), My too Perfect Sons (KBS 2009),  My Love, My Family (KBS 2011) My Heart Twinkle Twinkle (SBS 2015). I think it will be great if she will want Pil Mo again in her latest drama. I did not watch her dramas but I watched some videos on You Tube from My Too Perfect Sons. Like a coincidence, Yoo Sun has been proposed a role in this drama too. Maybe Pil Mo and Yoo Sun will make an onscreen couple again. Maybe he will have scenes with Soyeon as well. Fingers crossed for that to happen. Come on, writernim, you want Pil Mo in the new project! ;)

• Like 2

It was a surprised to see Lee Pil Mo in the pictures of fusion sageuk drama “Haechi” `s first script reading. I did not know he had a role in that drama. Fine.

Hatch-SR222.jpg

Kim Kap Soo showed charisma by playing Sook Jong while Lee Kyung Young plays the perfect villain Min Jin Won. Park Hoon, Han Sang Jin, Lee Pil Mo, Nam Gi Ae, and other actors impressed their own parts well, adding strong support for the drama.

“Haechi” is expected to premiere sometime in February 2019.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1279791wpp/jung-il-woo-go-ara-kwon-yool-gather-first-script-reading-new-sbs-drama

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Actor Lee Pil-moo (44) and Seo Soo-yeon (31) who are appearing as couples in the TV drama program 'Love Taste' become 'real couple'.

Lee Pil-mi's agency, Kay Star Entertainment, said on December 25, "Lee, Phil-mo and Seo Su-yeon will marry next spring." The agency said, "The two have been constantly meeting and loving people outside the camera.

Lee Pil Mo  and Seo Soon-yeon have formed a relationship in "Love Taste," which started broadcasting this September, and it is expected to be the first official couple of the program.

2018122501240_0.png

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/12/25/2018122501246.html

What? It is real?:o I hope it is true. Congratulation if it is the case. Who knew that a variety show about dating will make two people find each other? I was cheering  for him to find love in real life. I don`t follow his variety program and I hope it is not something that it is made for the show. It sounds a little like...kdrama fairytale.:lol:

It`s true. I found another article that says that they plan on getting married next year, sometime in the spring. Congratulations! It was about time for Lee Pil Mo to find his lady.

Actor Lee Pil Mo confirms he's marrying his 'Flavor of Love' on-screen girlfriend next year!

20181224-leepilmojpg.jpg

According to actor Lee Pil Mo's label K-Star Entertainment, he plans actor plans on getting married some time in early 2019!

Lee Pil Mo is currently appearing on TV Chosun's dating reality program, 'Flavor of Love', alongside his on-screen girlfriend Seo Soo Yeon. The two are known for their pure and beautiful romance, coined the "PilYeon couple"

K-Star told news outlets on December 25, "Lee Pil Mo and Seo Soo Yeon are currently dating with the intention of marriage. No specific plans have been made yet, but they plan on getting married some time in the spring of next year"

Meanwhile, 'Flavor of Love' invites Korea's well-known "single" celebrities and sets them up with their ideal types on a 100-day relationship contract. Congratulations to the very first official couple from 'Flavor of Love'!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/actor-lee-pil-mo-confirms-he-s-marrying-his-flavor-of-love-on-screen-girlfriend-next-year

• Like 2

He just proposed on stage? :D  I wish them happyness.

Spoiler

Dating

Lee Pil Mo And Seo Soo Yeon To Tie The Knot After Dating On Reality Show

by sala12

ae69df24335e4d3ca911842f9a470e16.jpeg?s=

Lee Pil Mo and Seo Soo Yeon are getting married this upcoming spring!

K-star Entertainment released an official statement to Sports Chosun on December 25 saying, “Lee Pil Mo and Seo Soo Yeon are expecting to get married next spring.” According to the agency, “They’ve continued to develop their love for each other off-camera. They’re currently fine-tuning the specific details of their marriage.”

The lovely couple started dating this September through TV Chosun’s new variety program, “Taste of Love.” The reality show’s premise was to get single stars to find romance as they started dating the person they picked as their ideal type. Viewers sent their sincere support to the couple as they confessed their feelings for each other and showcased their tearful proposal on television.

Recently, Lee Pil Mo garnered attention from the public as he confessed his desire to get married to Seo Soo Yeon. Furthermore, Seo Soo Yeon said in a letter to Lee Pil Mo, “Starting with the coincidental meeting two years ago, the fateful meeting at the crosswalk, and now. The saying that you will eventually see the person again that you’re meant to see seems to be our story, so I think our meeting might be fate. I want to keep meeting with you enjoyably off-camera.”

On MBC’s “Radio Star” in October, Lee Pil Mo confessed that he had some feelings for Seo Soo Yeon. Lee Pil Mo said, “The production staff said not to contact [Seo Soo Yeon] on a normal basis. They said to do it in front of the camera, because the flow would be broken if we become too close outside of the broadcast.” He added, “They said we had to speak informally for the first time and hold hands for the first time in front of the camera. I feel like dying because we can’t talk outside of the broadcast.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1282935wpp/lee-pil-mo-seo-soo-yeon-tie-knot-dating-reality-show

• Like 2

On 12/19/2018 at 10:49 AM, larus said:

It was a surprised to see Lee Pil Mo in the pictures of fusion sageuk drama “Haechi” `s first script reading. I did not know he had a role in that drama. Fine.

Kim Kap Soo showed charisma by playing Sook Jong while Lee Kyung Young plays the perfect villain Min Jin Won. Park Hoon, Han Sang Jin, Lee Pil Mo, Nam Gi Ae, and other actors impressed their own parts well, adding strong support for the drama.

“Haechi” is expected to premiere sometime in February 2019.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1279791wpp/jung-il-woo-go-ara-kwon-yool-gather-first-script-reading-new-sbs-drama

It seems like he will play a minor role or a just making a special appearance.

I am hoping we get another drama as one of the main. 

Happy to see Pil mo settling down this spring :D 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, papermall said:

It seems like he will play a minor role or a just making a special appearance.

I am hoping we get another drama as one of the main. 

I knew it is a supporting role but I thought it is a bigger one. I will watch his scene when it will appear. I am hoping for a main role too. He is busy already. Having his musicals, making a special appearence, preparing a wedding... :D

9 hours ago, papermall said:

Happy to see Pil mo settling down this spring :D 

Yes, seeing Pil Mo this happy it is good. He was ready to settle down and he meet her at the right time. I am glad that they are compatible and want to be happy together.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2018 at 7:49 AM, larus said:

It was a surprised to see Lee Pil Mo in the pictures of fusion sageuk drama “Haechi” `s first script reading. I did not know he had a role in that drama.

@larus, thank you... All the more reason to watch it. I am excited he is in this good production.

I am so happy for to hear of his upcoming marriage.  congrats-smiley-emoticon.gif
Wishing them lots of happiness and bliss.

• Like 1

Lee Pil Mo And Seo Soo Yeon Reveal Beautiful, Tearful Proposal And Talk About Engagement

by L. Kim
488b772ed7b643fb8a3e5d33ee332028.jpeg?s=

The January 3 episode of “Taste of Love” revealed Lee Pil Mo’s proposal to Seo Soo Yeon.

Lee Pil Mo, who planned to propose on stage, waited anxiously backstage at his musical. He was visited by other musical actors, such as INFINITE’s Woohyun. The idol commented, “There’s a rumor saying an important event is going to happen today,” and Lee Pil Mo complained, “Why are you guys doing this to me?”

Lee Pil Mo went on stage for the curtain call, and when he saw his girlfriend in the audience, he broke into a smile and said, “Thank you for spending Christmas 2018 with us. Ever since I was little, I had this one dream. If I were to propose to someone, it would be done at the theater.” At those words, Seo Soo Yeon burst into tears.

Lee Pil Mo continued, “I think today is that day. There is someone who I would like to spend my future with. I like this person very much. I’ll bring her to the stage.” When Seo Soo Yeon came up, Lee Pil Mo promised he would always be with her.

After the proposal, the couple went to a sushi restaurant with his friends and talked about their engagement. Lee Pil Mo confessed, “I was determined to marry her at our third meeting,” and Seo Soo Yeon shared, “Pil Mo and I talked after I came back from Busan, and this happened.”

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1287441wpp/lee-pil-mo-seo-soo-yeon-reveal-beautiful-tearful-proposal-talk-engagement

• Like 1

Lee Pil Mo and Seo Su-Yeon talked about their upcoming marriage.

5c2ece352400009a0758b664.png?cache=bksOj

5c2ece5e24000001018c8ce4.png?ops=scalefi

Lee Pil Mo said, "I was convinced of marriage after the third meeting which was just before going with Seo Su-yeon to Busan." Seo Su-yeon also said, "I have been convinced after going to Busan together."

They will marry on February 9th. It is faster than the official position that "the marriage next spring" which the agency had originally made earlier. Regarding the reasons for the advance of the wedding date, Lee Pil Mo said, "The performance in Seoul starts at the end of February and I could not wait until spring. We will marry in early February. "

https://www.huffingtonpost.kr/entry/story_kr_5c2ecd48e4b0407e9089fb4c

• Like 1