Lee Pil Mo 이필모 - Current Variety Show: Taste of Love on TV Chosun

Guest Yin_Ying

It looks like Lee Pil Mo appeared in MBC variety show I live alone.  I have to check the show again. I watched a couple of episodes last year. The Rainbow club member are funny. ^_^

2018011401001007200071171.jpg

On the day Lee Pil Mo woke up in the morning, he sat in the actor's chair with his name written, gazing out the window and fell into meditation. Lee, who was cleaning up the house in earnest, sweeped and wiped all over the house and was enthusiastic about housework. Throughout his life as a housewife, he showed a mute life that does not even say a word.

After finishing the housework, Lee turned to the gym. However, unlike the warm visuals, it attracted the attention of the supreme nature of wearing a t-shirt and socks with holes and selling it to the movement. From the moment we woke up to the time we went to exercise, Lee showed us a robot that moves without any error. But he said, "From cleaning, to exercising and washing, it 's mechanical.

Later, he met with members of the group including Son Hyun-joo and Son Jong-bum.[...]

"I think it is too mechanical," he said frankly. "How do you do it?"

Regarding this year's plan, he said, "I am going to have a good relationship and try to do well." (Google translate)

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201801140100100720007117&ServiceDate=20180113

What happened with his Tshirt? :D

We`ll have an opportunity to find out more about Lee Pil Mo, to see him in every day activities. It was nice to see him with his friends. He kept in touch with Son Hyun Joo since My Too Perfect Sons. I hope he will have a good relationship, to find love and be happy. Fingers crossed. :D

Spoiler

201801130935772727_5a595c2f637d7.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks, I found the episode online subbed after I read your post.  It was nice to see his normal life and robotic routine - there was a couple funny moments. I like that he was the first guest of the new year, and they filmed it during Christmas eve.

He said that he hopes to find someone bright this year personally, and will also work hard to bring us a good drama for 2018 :)

On 15.01.2018 at 4:47 AM, papermall said:

He said that he hopes to find someone bright this year personally, and will also work hard to bring us a good drama for 2018.

Lets hope he has offers and he will do a drama this year. :wink:

Speaking of a new project, I found another drama for him.  I know that it will be just a wishful thinking again but I also believe that the role suits him. And it will be an opportunity to meet the single actress (who seems to be just as unlucky in love departement), who is his type. Just kidding.  It is fun to play the Cupid. :lol: To come back to reality, I hope he will be cast in a drama that I will watch. I did not watch his last drama but I kept an eye on his scenes.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

'It's Dangerous Beyond the Blankets' confirms its final cast lineup. Lee Pill Mo will be one of the cast. I am looking forward to see him. I watched the first episodes/ the pilot of this variety show because of Lee Sang Woo and I thought it was a fun show. Kang Daniel and Xiumin were in the pilot as well. Just like Sang Woo (in the first episode), Pil Mo will be the oldest among cast. I can`t wait to see his interaction with the youngest.  

Can I hope for a new drama too?

It's Dangerous Beyond the Blankets' confirms its final cast lineup

By beansss   2 days ago   31,266   2,967   53

kim-min-suk-lee-pil-mo-lee-yi-kyung.jpg

According to reports on March 15, MBC's 'It's Dangerous Beyond the Blankets' has confirmed its cast lineup!

he reality show, which first aired as a 3-episode pilot program in August of last year, has returned as a fixed program. The only original returning member will be Wanna One's Kang Daniel, who expressed his clear wishes to be on the show again. Following Kang Daniel, it was revealed that iKON's Koo Jun Hoe would be another idol member on the show.

Now, the last three members of the new cast lineup have been announced! Actors Kim Min Suk, Lee Yi Kyung, and Lee Pil Mo will be testing out an on-screen, group vacation with a bunch of strangers, learning to share hobbies and discover new ones with one another. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/its-dangerous-beyond-the-blankets-confirms-its-final-cast-lineup

• Like 1

On 3/17/2018 at 8:42 AM, larus said:

'It's Dangerous Beyond the Blankets' confirms its final cast lineup. Lee Pill Mo will be one of the cast. I am looking forward to see him. I watched the first episodes/ the pilot of this variety show because of Lee Sang Woo and I thought it was a fun show. Kang Daniel and Xiumin were in the pilot as well. Just like Sang Woo (in the first episode), Pil Mo will be the oldest among cast. I can`t wait to see his interaction with the youngest.  

Can I hope for a new drama too?

I'm hoping for a new drama too :) ... I don't like reality tv that much but I'll watch the clips, i know it will be fun to see his interaction with the younger actors and idols/musicians.  

I think Sang woo is starring in a new drama, i'll check it out while i wait for a Pil mo drama.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, papermall said:

I'm hoping for a new drama too :) ... I don't like reality tv that much but I'll watch the clips, i know it will be fun to see his interaction with the younger actors and idols/musicians.  

I think Sang woo is starring in a new drama, i'll check it out while i wait for a Pil mo drama.

I am not a fan of variety shows as well but I can watch and enjoy some episodes if there are actors that I like. The only variety show I watch regularly is The King of Masked Singer. I think I started to watch it regularily after  Pil Mo was one of the contestants. :wink:

I think I heard his voice in the promo. He is the one who brings the beer, isn`t it? :lol:

I wish he will have a new drama. I wish Soyeon will have a new drama also. Yes, Sang Woo is luckier. He has a new drama who has started this weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

I don`t see Lee Pil Mo`s name in the latest articles of MBC variety show “It’s Dangerous Beyond the Blankets”. I guess he dropped the project. It is alright but I wish he will do a drama soon. My girl is having a project in May so maybe Pil Mo might be next. :wink:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, larus said:

I don`t see Lee Pil Mo`s name in the latest articles of MBC variety show “It’s Dangerous Beyond the Blankets”. I guess he dropped the project. It is alright but I wish he will do a drama soon. My girl is having a project in May so maybe Pil Mo might be next. :wink:

I wasn't really excited about the variety show, he might've dropped out or maybe he is just a guest... I hope he gets lucky with a good drama soon as well.

I'm glad So-yeon will have a project soon :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, papermall said:

I wasn't really excited about the variety show, he might've dropped out or maybe he is just a guest... I hope he gets lucky with a good drama soon as well.

I'm glad So-yeon will have a project soon

He was the only older member in the group and it felt like it would have been awkward for him. If he will be a guest, it will be fine. We`ll see him a littleon screen. I wonder what project he will do next: a drama, a musical, a movie. Yeah, I am hoping he will get lucky with a good project.

Lee Pil Mo appeared after all in the MBC variety show and he is not the older cast. 

Tak Jae Hoon and Lee Pil Mo are in their 50s and 40s.

I did not see the episode because I am on a trip out of country but I read an article. It seams that viewers had some critisim about the first episode. Regardless of that I will watch Lee Pil Mo and his new show. At least I will check some scenes when I come back.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/06/its-dangerous-beyond-the-blankets-pd-addresses-viewer-complaints-after-first-episode/

• Thanks 1

On 4/6/2018 at 1:19 PM, larus said:

Lee Pil Mo appeared after all in the MBC variety show and he is not the older cast. 

Tak Jae Hoon and Lee Pil Mo are in their 50s and 40s.

I did not see the episode because I am on a trip out of country but I read an article. It seams that viewers had some critisim about the first episode. Regardless of that I will watch Lee Pil Mo and his new show. At least I will check some scenes when I come back.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/06/its-dangerous-beyond-the-blankets-pd-addresses-viewer-complaints-after-first-episode/

I ended up watching the whole first episode today, there was a lot of awkard and funny scenes just as i imagined it would.

Pil Mo was very nice to all his yonger housemates. but I get where the criticism comes from - Tak Jae Hoon was very bossy and rude sometimes to his yonger housemates ... I see why its not very entertaining when the yonger cast have to take extra precaution when speaking to their seniors. lol. 

Just saw Lee Pilmo's thread here on Soompi. I had a chance to browse to other actors thread just now and saw his. I wonder what he's up to now. I came to know him in Pinocchio and loved his character there and his unexpected chemistry with Lee Yubi. :wub: I hope he'll have a project with her again. :)

• Like 1

On 08.04.2018 at 12:51 AM, papermall said:

I ended up watching the whole first episode today, there was a lot of awkard and funny scenes just as i imagined it would.

Pil Mo was very nice to all his yonger housemates. but I get where the criticism comes from - Tak Jae Hoon was very bossy and rude sometimes to his yonger housemates ... I see why its not very entertaining when the yonger cast have to take extra precaution when speaking to their seniors. lol. 

I just finnished the first episode of the variety show It`s Dangerous Beyond the Blankets  2. It had the same vibe the pilot episodes did. I enjoyed watching it. I did not get the criticism. Sure, Tak Jae Hoon was not sweet like honey (the one he likes so much :)) but we can`t judge a person for a few lines in a hugely edited show. I did not know who he is until this program. We have to watch the pattern behavior. People are different and multifaced. In my opinion watching how different personalities, with their own qualities and weeknesses, mend together and bond in this program it will be interesting to watch.

I liked Pil Mo from the first scene, of course. He was like I know he will be. I am glad he met a familiar face. I liked how Pil Mo and Min Seok hugged each other when they met. Lee Yi Kyung is super nice. It was hilarious how he was outside trying to enter the closed house with half of his things inside. He did not had a suitcase. :lol: I am familiar with Kim Daniel from the pilot episodes. I like his relaxed and funny side. The way he guessed who are the people living in those rooms! I just knew he will chose the "bed" on the floor. :D

Lee Pil Mo uses a Galaxy phone and Kim Daniel guessed his age. :lol: I did not know that young people don`t use Samsung Galaxy phones. I wonder what kind of iphone they like.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2018 at 3:31 AM, larus said:

I just finnished the first episode of the variety show It`s Dangerous Beyond the Blankets  2. It had the same vibe the pilot episodes did. I enjoyed watching it. I did not get the criticism. Sure, Tak Jae Hoon was not sweet like honey (the one he likes so much :)) but we can`t judge a person for a few lines in a hugely edited show. I did not know who he is until this program. We have to watch the pattern behavior. People are different and multifaced. In my opinion watching how different personalities, with their own qualities and weeknesses, mend together and bond in this program it will be interesting to watch.

I liked Pil Mo from the first scene, of course. He was like I know he will be. I am glad he met a familiar face. I liked how Pil Mo and Min Seok hugged each other when they met. Lee Yi Kyung is super nice. It was hilarious how he was outside trying to enter the closed house with half of his things inside. He did not had a suitcase. :lol: I am familiar with Kim Daniel from the pilot episodes. I like his relaxed and funny side. The way he guessed who are the people living in those rooms! I just knew he will chose the "bed" on the floor. :D

Lee Pil Mo uses a Galaxy phone and Kim Daniel guessed his age. :lol: I did not know that young people don`t use Samsung Galaxy phones. I wonder what kind of iphone they like.

I think the criticism had much to do with the culture, how the juniors have to do everything to make their seniors happy! I don't get much of it either. I actually enjoyed when Tak Jae Hoon was being a little bossy, its entertainment :) 

I seen alot young people from S.Korea use Samsung but it could be that they just prefer to use iPhone  over Samsung Galaxy, i think it has to do a lot with the politics there, I'm not entirely sure. lol.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, papermall said:

I seen alot young people from S.Korea use Samsung but it could be that they just prefer to use iPhone  over Samsung Galaxy, i think it has to do a lot with the politics there, I'm not entirely sure. lol.

I think Galaxy phones are popular all over the world but maybe it is about the performances of the phone that the young people prefere. The two smartphones are similar but IPhones are little better in speed and photography but they are more expensive. I could be wrong. :)

14 hours ago, papermall said:

I think the criticism had much to do with the culture, how the juniors have to do everything to make their seniors happy! I don't get much of it either. I actually enjoyed when Tak Jae Hoon was being a little bossy, its entertainment :) 

Yeah, I think it is about culture. They are a little sensitive about the subject.

It was funny how Kim Min Seok and the rapper (I forgot his name) decided that they can be friends becase they have almost the same age.

I will watch the next episodes because of Lee Pil Mo. I wish MBC will give him a new role in one of their dramas not only an offer for their variety show. :)

16 hours ago, papermall said:

I watched the 2nd episode, and it looks like Pil Mo is only there for 1 day/night stay and this is his last and may not rejoin the group. There are new housemates in a different location.

Oh, I see. So he was there just to see how it works.

Some pictures.

393732_39078_2319.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=393732

Pil Mo praised Kang Daniel that he is "diligent".

article.jpg

http://news1.kr/articles/?3288924

• Like 1