Lee Pil Mo 이필모 - Current Variety Show: Taste of Love on TV Chosun

Guest Yin_Ying

MBC Drama Award 2016

Red carpet

Happy Home leads...

이미지중앙

I am glad to see all three of them. Hope they will make a group picture with all Happy Home team.

tumblr_oj01bwgSOb1sdd1ivo3_540.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_oj01bwgSOb1sdd1ivo4_500.jpg

tumblr_oj00ysgJ0P1sdd1ivo5_r1_500.jpg

Yes... take them both...

tumblr_oj00ysgJ0P1sdd1ivo6_r1_500.jpg

Golden Acting Award Nominees (Long Running Drama)

Byun Hee Bong (Winds Blow)
Lee Pil Mo (Happy Home)
Choi Phillip (Victory)
Han Ji Sang (Working Mum)

Women
Kim Ji Ho (Happy Home)
Byun Jung Soo (Greatest couple?)
Seo Lee Sook (Happy Home)
Lee Soo Hyang (Winds Blow)

And  Ji Ho and Lee Pil mo win!!!!!

Speech - Lee Pil Mo
Thank you. Thanks to my family and staff who supported me despite how lacking I am.
As an actor I can't directly change the world but I will continue to work to make my actions meaningful 

Lee-Pil-Mo.png

Kim-Ji-Ho-Kim-Woo-Jin.png

I am happy they won. I just knew Lee Pil mo will get an acting award. 

Red carpet video

At Happy Home table... In the picture is Kim Ji Ho, PD Lee Dong Yoon and Jang In Sub

tumblr_oj01viqOjw1sdd1ivo7_r2_540.png

It was a moment when they presented a video mixing moments from nominee dramas

The mixed Happy Home and Marriage Contract as both had terminal illness story-line.

tumblr_oj03eqvOnR1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, papermall said:

That scene they showed was his favorite scene in happy home, I am so glad he won the award for acting. :w00t:

Lets hope the 2017 brings out more of his talent. 

Yes... it was his favorite scene. Very dramatic scene I might say.

2016 was a busy year for Lee Pil Mo. I am curious what drama or movie he will do. I am hoping for a miniseries. :)

Group pictures with Happy Home team.

2016mbc_photo161231010055entertain0.jpg

A short interview from backstage from Section TV

Translation glasseshead

Lee Sang Woo tried to shy away when MC teasingly asked him: Aren`t you looking at her with such loving eyes. Pretending to be jealous, she jokingly said she is going to "complain" to her husband right now. After which MC asked Lee Sang Woo: Who do you think is the Best Couple Award Winner? LSW responded that Kim so yeon and Lee Pil mo. Continuing the joke, SoYeon said Lee Sang Woo and Lee Pil Mo.

More pictures from the ceremony taken by Lee Pil Mo`s fan. I love how happy he was. We could see that they all had a great time.

tumblr_oj3kpeMOxT1sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_oj3kpeMOxT1sdd1ivo2_540.png

tumblr_oj211e18B11sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

tumblr_oj211e18B11sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_oj211e18B11sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

tumblr_oj3kpeMOxT1sdd1ivo3_540.png

tumblr_oj211e18B11sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

tumblr_oj211e18B11sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

tumblr_oj211e18B11sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png

tumblr_oj211e18B11sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png

source

• Like 1

Thanks for posting these pictures, Lee Pil Mo looked very humbled and happy.

haha the interview sure was funny - Kim so yeon is right in a someway, if you look back the two characters they played in Happy Home did have bit of a bromance, lol.

All of the Happy Home cast looked like they had a great time :)

More of the same pictures can all be viewed here - Extra Pictures 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, papermall said:

haha the interview sure was funny - Kim so yeon is right in a someway, if you look back the two characters they played in Happy Home did have bit of a bromance, lol.

All of the Happy Home cast looked like they had a great time :)

Yeah... I love their interaction in Happy Home. Ji Gun and Hyun ki disliked each other from the beginning to the end. They made a connection managing to understand each other better but they were like water and oil. Two strong- minded characters. :)

All looked happy. I am going to miss them.

Lee Pil Mo worked nonstop in 2016. 8 months hard work for MBC drama, then rehearsals for his musical, and then the live shows. Hope he has a good rest and he will come back with another project. Hope he has good offers.

On 09.01.2017 at 0:23 PM, papermall said:

Inside Joke? :) I wonder what they were laughing about...

They are waiting to appear on the red carpet for the photoshoot. We could see from their body language that all are a little nervous but have a different behavior. It is quite interesting to observe the human nature.  From what I saw about Lee Pil Mo, in interviews, his gestures, he is a little shy. No like Soyeon and Lee Sang Woo but I sensed a vulnerability in him. He is an introvert. I like how he portrays the emotions of his character. He is a natural actor.

A picture from the stage..

뮤지컬 '서울의 달'

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/12/15/2016121500202.html

A critic review for the musical said that the acting was good but the singing power of the main actors was not satisfactory, and the play often missed the colorful and complex character of the original person. The article mentioned that it is not easy to make a musical after a popular drama that has to compress so many episodes in two hours. Overall, I think the musical was a success judging by the audience reaction.   It was not perfect but it is hard to adapt a drama and make the music more compelling. I wish I will see Lee Pil Mo sinning his favorite songs and more important to see him acting on screen. :)

A picture from the OK Bank AD.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1tBbOzVQAAVkvG.jpg

Yeah, it is OK. :)

• Like 1

Yap! There is always room for improvement, since I have watched him for years now, his acting has improved. Musicals are hard when you have to show good acting skills and your singing ability at the same time - Im glad it was a success. The critical reviews are important for self-improvement. 

Being an introvert myself, I don't think it is a weakness. You are more self-aware and are more observent of everything around you and LPM being an actor, this actually works in his favour to bring out the best characters.

Yes, I too think he is more of an actor than a singer - though his voice sure has alot of potential :)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, papermall said:

Being an introvert myself, I don't think it is a weakness. You are more self-aware and are more observent of everything around you and LPM being an actor, this actually works in his favour to bring out the best characters.

I did not mention it as a weakness. I am an introvert myself too so i understand very well the situation. As for the actors, many artists have a sensibility and that works in their favor. That is the vulnerability that I was talking about. I personally like to see that not only on real persons but on screen too. That makes characters more human, more likeable. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

An old video. It`s from 2008  KBS Drama Awards. I have not seen this number before. Very funny.

I recognize Lee Pil Mo, Yoona and Jung Gyu-woon. I had the same reaction as Lee Yoon ji. :w00t:

The ending!!! :w00t: I want more.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2017 at 5:23 AM, larus said:

An old video. It`s from 2008  KBS Drama Awards. I have not seen this number before. Very funny.

haha look at those dance moves... I remember them together and this could had something to do with  'You Are My Destiny' - KBS 2008 drama. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, papermall said:

haha look at those dance moves... I remember them together and this could had something to do with  'You Are My Destiny' - KBS 2008 drama. 

Yes, it has something to do with daily drama  'You Are My Destiny' It was from 2008 and Yoona was the protagonist there. I had to check because I did not think Jung Gyu-woon was playing in the same drama and I was right. He was not in the same drama but he was in another 2008 KBS drama "Sisters in Love". The other man in the dancing group is actor  Park Jae Jeong who I didn`t know who he was until seeing this video and he was in "You Are My Destiny" as one of the leads. They borrow Jung Guy Woon for this number. :w00t:

Lee Pil Mo had another KBS drama in 2009 (the same as Jung gyu Woon) and he had another great moment with his colleagues/ "brothers" from "My Too Perfects Sons". I wish he will sing at another drama ceremony. :D About dancing moves... of course I want to see that too. :w00t:

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, papermall said:

Can we get a cooking drama... please :D

He knows how to cook too? He is moving at ease preparing the food. What is this event? I would like if he will play in a cooking drama. :tongue:

Someone commented after posting a picture. " I happened to come to the pub and Lee Pil Mo was making pasta."

• Like 1

On 2/19/2017 at 4:41 PM, larus said:

He knows how to cook too? He is moving at ease preparing the food. What is this event? I would like if he will play in a cooking drama. :tongue:

Someone commented after posting a picture. " I happened to come to the pub and Lee Pil Mo was making pasta."

I looked at some other videos and pics, and it seems he was promoting 'Pocha Factory' - a Korean street food pop-up eatery.

At first I thought this was for a new drama when I saw the pics of him in a cook's uniform - something like Midnight Diner. lol. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, papermall said:

I looked at some other videos and pics, and it seems he was promoting 'Pocha Factory' - a Korean street food pop-up eatery.

At first I thought this was for a new drama when I saw the pics of him in a cook's uniform - something like Midnight Diner. lol. 

Thanks. I haven`t heard about that show before.

Hope to see Lee Pil Mo in another drama. The role of a chef is suited to him. :D I wonder what kind of drama he will chose next.