Infection.

Guest Sou

Guest Kentaro

You have a really good sound. Even if I was going to try to come up with something you have to correct, I can't think of anything. I can definitely hear the theatre influence in your voice. I'm just wondering, but how old are you? Your voice sounds developed so I was wondering.

I liked Infection, so I took the liberty of listening to some others and I really like Diskotikku. That was you, right? I thought you sounded really cute in that song =D. Anyway, I think you're the best I've heard on soompi, out of everyone. ^-^ Would it make sense if I said.. Gokurosan? Or ganbatte for future songs?

Vocal wise, there's really nothing I can say. Technically it's really great. There's maybe too part's where you're really nasal, and thats like, it.

However, this is was BAD song choice for you. This type of song needs to start off kind of meek and quiet, and grow until you're singing with so much passion you're on the verge of tears by the end. I really didn't feel that kind of emotion in your version, you got louder, but it was the same throught. (Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I'm just picky about Chihiro songs >P) Your voice is a little too harsh for this song, there's really no softness to it at all. which is important.

So yeah, to sum up. Singing = awsome. Song choice = not so much.

Lisa :: i think i looked before the board went dead; they requested borderline, i think? Or did someone else request Infection? D:

Kentaro :: I just turned 20. *laughs* And Diskotikku is me. >>;; *so embarassed of that song* Thank you for the compliments~~!! and I'm sure you're exaggerating when you say I'm the best. +_+ *doubts it*

Seno :: Thank you for the critique, ne. I'm not sure if I 100% agree with you on some things (ie. my emotional crescendo through the song), but I do agree with the comments relating to the harshness of my voice. But I might be a little biased on that, considering, when I started recording, I teared up at about 45 seconds because I'm a pansy, so controlling that may have had some part in it. >>;; Either way, I still am really very proud of this performance and the way it sounds-- i might think a little differently if I listened to more Onitsuka, but I don't, really, considering this is the only song I have. I'm likely to perform this live, so we'll see if it changes onstage, ne? ^^

Guest fantasiimaker

Ah, was it Borderline that they requested? Either that or Infection x_X;; <--bad memory xD;; Whichever lol~ I just remember they asked you to do it xD Try Borderline too then.

Guest Kentaro

Kentaro :: I just turned 20. *laughs* And Diskotikku is me. >>;; *so embarassed of that song* Thank you for the compliments~~!! and I'm sure you're exaggerating when you say I'm the best. +_+ *doubts it*

Wow.. you just turned 20.. So did I =) on Oct 2. Hmm, but then again, girl's voices reach maturity faster.. lucky~ I don't think you should be embarrased of that song! It sounds like it could be a singer from an anime or something... like, did you ever happened to have watched Mahoromatic or Love Hina or Kare Kanojo? And I didn't say you were the best (because I'm sure I haven't listened to everyone), but I have listened to a lot of people. Out of the people I've heard singing, you sound the best to me. B)

Guest smirk_it

you have a really unique voice, though I can't pinpoint what it is. I love your control in the song, though at sometimes I can hear that you overemphasize on the notes.

Hello again. Good to hear your voice again. I just heard Lisa's version of this.. very different.. her voice is much softer.. yours has much more power in it.. both are effective nonetheless depending on the listener.. you truly have an amazing voice. It sounds very mature and pro. good job.

Kentaro :: I've seen a couple, but i'm not too much into anime, na. .__.;; And happy belated birthday. xDD And thank you again, ne. <3<3

ayame :: my japanese is so gangster. ;o;

DK :: Lisa's voice is sooooooooo sosososososo good for softer stuff. I think she did a good job on this song too, though. ^^ Someday, i want to hear her be vicious with a song. *laughs*

thank you to everyone who commented!! ;o;

Guest kokoro

i requested for you to sing Borderline ^^;;;

after i heard you sang Kuki and many of your other songs, i really love your voice~ i like how you add that rolling tongue to your words, i love that!

...btw, i like your ava.

Archived