Infection.

Guest Sou

Guest conversebunny

you have such a strong lovely voice (unlike my wimpy voice...XD;)! wonderful recordings, hope to hear more from you!

Guest fantasiimaker

Aww I already commented before, but I didn't get to see what you replied XD;

I basically said you did a lovely job, but the shiina flavor gave the song a different atmosphere ^^; Sing more soon~

Remember me? I'm Rzar XD

Anyway, you've got a strong voice and I think it's awesome. You sound wonderful in this song ^^

I love how you hold the notes, its so nice to listen to.

Guest sikkony

Remember me? I'm Rzar XD

Anyway, you've got a strong voice and I think it's awesome. You sound wonderful in this song ^^

I love how you hold the notes, its so nice to listen to.

People probably won't remember you as Rzar here. That's your name on the other forum :P Yours here was xRMx.

No, uh...on the Asianize forums I was Rzar as well...Sou gave me some great advice on my singing. I think I know my usernames XD

Guest sikkony

No, uh...on the Asianize forums I was Rzar as well...Sou gave me some great advice on my singing. I think I know my usernames XD

Ok ok relax. You've bitten me twice now. Chill out.

EDIT: And you were xRMx here. I don't care anyways, I was just saying so the others who don't know your aliases, could pick you up easier.

Guest onigiri_kun

o wow! I love ringo and you're the first who I've ever seen be able to sing well with her songs!!!!

that is sooooooooo crazy! and I love how you can sing over her voice!

sounds just like an istrumental!

how do you do that!!!!

can't wait to hear more from you!!!

i have a request~ do you wanna do LA SALLE DE BAIN!?!

Wow. WOW. WOW. WOW. Your voice is such a refreshing tune in the soompi music world. It's hard to say who you remind me of, because your voice has so many different facets and just when you think you've got it, in truth, you really don't. But...great job with this song. I can sense your signature rolling "Rs" which are dead sexy, by the way, as well as the way that you suspend those notes and how you can keep such control over your vibratto. You're one of the FEW people on soompi who remind me why I sing and just remind me of the plain joy of singing.

Thank you for singing this wonderful song. And if AVEX doesn't take you (they'd be stupid not too...-_-;; I'm trying out too, haha), I'm going to go down to their corporate office here in Korea and picket.

Delicate :: hopefully you'll let me know what you think if you do ever get the chance to listen, ne. ^^

converse :: thank you~~!! <3<3

Lisa :: I think I said something about not knowing someone had requested me to sing something. *DIE* xDDD

Rai :: aww, thank you. <3<3 and I do remember you-- as both Rzar and xRMx. I have a better memory than most people think, ne. xDD

onigiri :: well, technically, they are mostly instrumentals. Because of the way Ringohime mixes her stuff, it's really easy to vocal cut the central track, leaving everything else. ^^ Shiina Ringo is my idol, ne. Do you want me to do La Salle de Bain, the one in English, or the earlier one in Japanese that sounds like really strange techno club music? :o

JiHYE :: I think it might be hard to place my vocal influence because of the way I was trained-- in theatre. So my enunciation is pretty sharp and I'm loud as all hell. But my biggest influence is Shiina Ringo, which can probably be told by my fukuokaben-- aka. my rolly r's. xDD *laughs* I'm surprised that you were impressed by the control in this song; when all was said and done, I was yelling at myself for how out of control my voice was in this song, being compromised by the fact that I was crying the whole time-- and while crying onstage is awesome and you can play off it, it's very hard for recording, since it's, usually, not apparent and it just sounds like you have something up your nose. xD

And thank you so much for the in depth comment. ;o; It's always really nice to get those-- and I'm glad that I could remind you of something so positive, ne. Good luck with the AVEX audition, ne!! I'm entering my experimental band, dire, because I'm kinda iffy about sending them covers-- but I think I'm singing this song for my live video performance thing that they require. xDD

Guest onigiri_kun

yeah~ the english version is quite good^^ or you can use the lyrics

from the japanese version of la salle de bain(yokushitsu) and sing it into the english version music^^

I'd really like to hear you do that!^^

Guest kokoro

i cant believe you sang this song.... i LOVE your voice!!!!

*save to my favorite satation!*

i really hope to hear you sing more songs~

your vioce is very very amazing!

Archived