GDragon is 1 of the 8 Korean artistes picked on Chinese list

Guest yoomster

congrats to GD...he is very artistic and beautiful. He is talented and even though his fashion is different at times...many people have to admit he is one of the few artists that can pull off some of the most extrinsic fashion. Congrats to GD.

Awww I am happy for many of the other Korean stars that got chosen as well such as Yoon Eunhye and Jang Geunsuk :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That person was pretty obviously being sarcastic...

I don't really get this poll if it's about inner or outer beauty. If it's inner beauty then I can understand Won Bin being on

there becuase he's an ambassador for UNICEF, but what exactly did Han Hyo Joo, Park Hae Jin, Jang Geun Seuk do other then be in a popular drama? And where is Moon Geun Young and her ridiculous amounts of money given to charity.

Or Sean and his Jung Hye Young and their work with orphans... Yea... GD I can maybe understand because he's a "trendsetter" and they usually put that kind of person down, but some of the others... I don't really get.

And if it's outer beauty, then I really don't get it...

It is about inner beauty

I translated the article and that is why Michael Jackson should be #1

even if it is about outer beauty so what??

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

and Puhleez G-Dragon is not a trendsetter, I think people are upset because he ripps off Lady Gaga and she outranked him rlmao!!

Guest Autumn1430263885

eee! i totally agree with ha ji won, jang geun suk, eun hye and haejin. they have that 'unique' inner kind of beauty. ha ji won is not the typical korean women face.

and i'm not surprised that jaejoong isn't on the list..his beauty's the kind of artificial beauty >_>

Guest dancingbymyself
and Puhleez G-Dragon is not a trendsetter, I think people are upset because he ripps off Lady Gaga and she outranked him rlmao!!

That's why I put quotation marks around it...

Guest Fizzlestickz
How does GD pass Won Bin in terms of looks? O.O

Since the article didn't say what term of beauty they're using to rank these people I'm going to assume it's outer beauty.

It's not a list based off of looks. If you read what the OP posted, it said that GD was picked because of his charisma. Charisma is a inner quality, not outer. Which is also the reason why Michael Jackson was at #1, his outer appearance may not be appealing but he was a extremely beautiful person inside. It's upsetting that people still don't understand that beauty comes in all sorts, and it's not just outer that people consider beautiful.

Guest _unnie_24_

^

Hmm agreed.

I was, at first, surprised to see that Kim Hyun Joong wasn't in the list, but after reading all of this, i understand why now ^_^

Guest Dorkiilove

If its about inner beauty, why isn't Moon Geun-young on the list?

She donated like 100 million to build a library; and she like

sends books there too.

:huh:

Guest natural-retard
If its about inner beauty, why isn't Moon Geun-young on the list?

She donated like 100 million to build a library; and she like

sends books there too.

:huh:

IT BECAUSE ITS CHINESEEEEEE IT IS THE WORST SOURCE IN THE WORRRRLD! Unless of course its positive and really nice then Kpop fans will accept it as a reliable source, BUT if it goes against what they believe IT IS UTTER RUBBISH AND UNRELIABLE!!

She might have done alot, however this is a chinese vote, they may not know what she did, but didn't she do it on the down low rather than get the praise and recognition until someone let loose it was her.

I refuse to acknowledge this source based on its origin, not really but i refuse this based because it is utter crap and two people cannot take number one spot, its ruins the whole thing.

Guest Dorkiilove
IT BECAUSE ITS CHINESEEEEEE IT IS THE WORST SOURCE IN THE WORRRRLD! Unless of course its positive and really nice then Kpop fans will accept it as a reliable source, BUT if it goes against what they believe IT IS UTTER RUBBISH AND UNRELIABLE!!

She might have done alot, however this is a chinese vote, they may not know what she did, but didn't she do it on the down low rather than get the praise and recognition until someone let loose it was her.

I refuse to acknowledge this source based on its origin, not really but i refuse this based because it is utter crap and two people cannot take number one spot, its ruins the whole thing.

http://popseoul.com/2009/01/28/moon-geun-y...00-million-won/

o_o. Yes, she did it on the "down low".

Wow you are really immature

how dare you generalize :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

your just upset that your favorites didnt make the list.

Guest Dorkiilove
Wow you are really immature

how dare you generalize :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

your just upset that your favorites didnt make the list.

He/She is being sarcastic. Or parodying the general ignorance on soompi with

Chinese media in general being considered "unreliable".

o.o

Archived