2009 MBC Drama Awards [2009 MBC 연기대상]

Guest sayroo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdramafanusa

^ Maybe something came up...GHJ's the expected DaeSang winner, there was no surprise..

MBC uploaded more HQ pics...

Go Hyun-Jung

200912310305391_3.JPG

200912310305391_2.jpg

200912310305391.jpg

Kim Nam-Joo

200912310307121_2.JPG

20091231023131_2.JPG

20091231023131.JPG

Yoon Sang-Hyun

200912310232161.JPG

200912310242511.JPG

Lee Yo-Won

200912310230111.JPG

200912310230111_2.JPG

Uhm Tae-Woong

200912310232161_3.JPG

200912310232161_2.JPG

PD Park Hong-Gyun (Queen SeonDeok)

200912310235121.JPG

Go Na-Eun

200912310235121_2.JPG

Lee Hye-Young

200912310235121_3.JPG

Kim Nam-Gil

200912310238121.JPG

Choi Cheol-Ho

200912310238121_2.JPG

Seo Woo

200912310256291.JPG

Im Ju-Eun

200912310256291_2.JPG

Yoo Seung-Ho

200912310256291_4.JPG

Lee Seung-Hyo

200912310256291_3.jpg

Kim Nam-Gil & Lee Yo-Won

200912310308581_2.JPG

200912310308581.JPG

:wub:

200912310312531.JPG

200912310312131_2.JPG

200912310312131.JPG

Jang Geun-Seok & Lee Yeon-Hee

200912310316261_2.JPG

maybe she is upset about losing the BIG PRIZE to Ko JJ.

I think she knows who gonna win the biggest prize via Internet and survey. what I have notice she not too happy with her award even she won best couple and top female excellence awards. Well Ms. GHJ deserved it !!!! as what kdramafanusa said

looking at these pix

14k9y8g.jpg

2cqkyg6.jpg

28auczr.jpg

thanks to everyone for all the updates as I haven't seen the show yet...we all expected who will win the Daesang so less controversy this year ^^ congrats to all winners especially to the Queen of Housewives cast for winning some of the major awards tonight!

Funny that the two 2008 DaeSang winners refused to show up to pass the baton to the new winner. :lol:

both KMM and SSH didn't "refused to show up"

latest reports was that they didn't attend due to the "conflict of schedule" and gave MBC officials

their respective apologies for not being able to attend the awards

both are in the middle of heavy preperations to film their respective movies

to just come and present a 10 minute presentation (though would be nice) would cause

unknown delays into their projects and wouldn't be fair for production staffs and other

actresses and actors that were scheduled to attend pre-production of their filming

for KHJ to receive the Daesang from the president of MBC is in itself an honor

http://news.nate.com/view/20091231n00377

Hello~~~

CONGRATS to all the AWARD WINNERS..

SEUNG HO yaa~~YOU WON NEW COMER AWARD..CONGRATS my little brother!!!

Hmm, but i was kinda disappointed because i couldn't see Jung Il Woo and The Return of Iljimae on the stage last night..

They didn't win at all :( but all i know is that The Return of Iljimae is a good historic drama..

Guest kdramafanusa

~

Ko Hyun-joung wins grand prize at MBC Acting Awards

Reporter : Park So-yoen | muse@asiae.co.kr

기사입력 2009.12.31 11:31 최종수정 2009.12.31 11:53

2009123109141101469_1.jpg

Korean actress Ko Hyun-joung [MBC]

Top Korean actress Ko Hyun-joung won the grand prize at the MBC Acting Awards, held at MBC's Open Hall on Wednesday.

Ko, who won rave reviews for her portrayal of royal concubine Mi-shil in historical drama "Queen Seon-deok", won the year's top crown while many of her co-stars also collected their share of awards.

"I believe there was a moment when Mi-shil really came to life [during the show]," said Ko in her acceptance speech. "I was very nervous because I had never done a traditional drama before, but thank you for giving me the opportunity to wear a dress like this." The actress got teary and emotional when she added, "I hope my kids are watching this..."

"Seon-deok" -- which was also voted Drama of the Year -- was handed a total of 12 awards, winning the count over another hit drama "Queen of Housewives", which won 7 in total. Writers of both dramas were awarded Writer of the Year at the event.

"Seon-deok" actors Lee Yo-won and Kim Nam-gil won the Best Television Couple award for their romantic storyline in the show.

"I think I was able to win this Best Couple award because I met a great character called Bidam," actress Lee Yo-won said in her acceptance speech. "I would like thank the viewers who loved Deok-man and Bidam."

Kim Nam-gil shared his sentiments as well. "I was a bit disappointed because we didn't get a happy ending for the drama," said Kim in his speech. "I was very angry with the writer but I'm glad we got a happy ending to our romance with this award. Thank you to all the viewers."

"2009 MBC Acting Awards - List of Winners"

▲ Grand Prize : Ko Hyun-joung (Queen Seon-deok)

▲ First Prize - Male : Uhm Tae-woong (Queen Seon-deok), Yoon Sang-hyun (Queen of Housewives)

▲ First Prize - Female : Lee Yo-won (Queen Seon-deok), Kim Nam-joo (Queen of Housewives)

▲ Second Prize - Male : Kim Nam-gil (Queen Seon-deok), Choi Chul-ho (Queen of Housewives)

▲ Second Prize - Female : Ko Na-eun (Jewel Bibimbap), Lee Hye-young (Queen of Housewives)

▲ Best Newcomer - Male : Yoo Seung-ho, Lee Seung-hyo (Queen Seon-deok)

▲ Best Newcomer - Female : Seo Woo (Tamra, The Island), Lim Joo-eun (Soul)

▲ Golden Actors - Mini Series : Kim Chang-hwan, Na Young-hee (Queen of Housewives)

▲ Golden Actors - Long-term Series : Jeong Hye-seon, Kim Young-ok (Jewel Bibimbap)

▲ Golden Actors - Supporting Actors : Ahn Gil-gang, Seo young-hee (Queen Seon-deok)

▲ Golden Actors - Senior Actors : Kang Nam-gil (Creating Destiny), Jeong Ae-ri (Good Job Good Job, Can't Stop)

▲ People's Choice - Male : Lee Jun-ki (Hero), Seo Woo (Tamra, The Island)

▲ Best Televison Couple : Lee Yo-won & Kim Nam-gil (Queen Seon-deok)

▲ Drama of the Year : "Queen Seon-deok"

▲ Producer of the Year : Shin Goo (Queen Seon-deok)

▲ Writer of the Year : Kim Young-hyun, Park Sang-yeon (Queen Seon-deok), Park Ji-eun (Queen of Housewives), Ryu Mi-na (radio show writer)

▲ Young Actors : Nam Ji-hyun (Queen Seon-deok), Jun Min-seo (Good Job, Good Job), Lee Hyung-seok (Enjoy Life)

▲ Radio - Best Newcomer : Taeyeon (Taeyeon's Good Friend)

▲ Radio - Second Prize : Park Myung-soo (Two O'clock Date), Shindong (Stop The Boring Time)

▲ Radio - First Prize : Son Seok-hee (Eyes Focused)

▲ Special Award : Oh Sang-jin (anchorman), Seong Seon-nyeo (voice actor), Choi Han (voice actor), Kim Seong-shil (martial arts director), Won Ho-seop (voice actor), Lee Sang-eun (reporter), Choi Soo-hyun (radio reporter), Jang Jin (film director)

▲ Family Award : "Enjoy Life"

▲ Life Achievement Award : Park Jeong-ran (TV drama writer, "I Love You, Don't Cry"), Choi Jae-ho (actor), Heo Goo-yeon (baseball commentator), Lee Seok-young (radio program writer)

Reporter : Park So-yoen muse@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

~~

Ko Hyun-joung to turn 1st female president in new drama

기사입력 2009.12.31 11:28 최종수정 2009.12.31 11:28

2009123110255655707_1.jpg

Actress Ko Hyun-joung [Asia Economic Daily]

Actress Ko Hyun-joung, who played a charismatic royal concubine in smash hit TV series "Queen Seon-deok," will expand her grasp on such realm of acting by taking on the role of Korea's first female president in a new MBC drama.

An official at Ko's agency told Asia Economic Daily over the phone Wednesday that the 38-year-old actor has decided to take on the lead role in "Daemul," a drama adaptation of the comic book of the same name by famed cartoonist Park In-gwon.

Major broadcaster SBS had originally been set to air the drama in July last year but production halted when Ko, who had also at the time been tapped to play the same role, got involved in a lawsuit with the drama's producer Lee Kim Productions over a conflict regarding her appearance in "Seon-deok".

Ko reportedly resolved her dispute with the production company and rejoined the cast of the drama now set to air on MBC.

She will play the role of Seo Hye-rim, a human rights lawyer who is elected as South Korea's first female president. Korea has yet to see a female president in reality.

As a former Miss Korea runner-up, Ko rose to stardom after starring in 1995 hit TV series "Hourglass" and made headlines after marrying Samsung Group Chairman Lee Kun-hee's nephew Chung Yong-jin.

She resumed her acting career in 2005 after getting a divorce and fully regained her reputation as Korea's top actress this year, receiving the award for best actress at this year's MBC Drama Awards for her role in "Seon-deok."

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: The Korea Times 12-31-2009 14:33

Ko Wins Top Award

By Lee Hyo-won

Staff Reporter

091231_pm_ko.jpg

Red carpets were rolled out for some of the most anticipated year-end award ceremonies, and top stars, including Ko Hyun-jung, Lee Hyo-ri and Yoo Jae-suk, took home grand prizes.

Ko Hyun-jung who rose back to superstardom as a femme fatale in the epic soap opera "Queen Seondeok'' took home the Grand Prize at the MBC Drama Awards, Wednesday.

"When I took the role of Misil in `Queen Seondeok,' I was nervous because it was my first period piece. … I hope my children are watching this,'' she said, wanting to share the honor.

The 38-year-old actress is set to appear as the nation's first female president in the upcoming SBS TV series, "Daemul,'' reported by Yonhap News, quoting Ko's management agency. The production date for the show has not yet been decided.

Meanwhile, Ko's "Queen Seondeok'' co-stars Eum Tae-woong and Lee Yo-won were named Best Actor and Actress, respectively.

"My Wife Is a Superwoman'' stars Yoon Sang-hyun and Kim Nam-joo also won the Best Actor and Actress awards. Yoon, who became widely popular through his role in the drama, is also debuting in Japan as a singer.

"Queen Seondeok'' was chosen by TV viewers as the Drama of the Year. The show's explosive popularity has led to a musical adaptation, which will be staged Jan. 5 to 31 at Olympic Park, Seoul.

Guest SAMSAMY

friends that know korean language

please

what was said uhm tae woong when recieved award?????

and what was said to seo woo ??andwhat was seo woo said to uhm tae woong??

please

ok?

Guest happyjh

maybe she is upset about losing the BIG PRIZE to Ko JJ.

Got this from Queen Seondeok thread, I hope smarties24 won't mind my sharing his/her post here.

QUOTE (smarties24 @ Dec 31 2009, 04:41 PM) *

I did notice that LYW didnt seem like her usual self..she was actually unwell during the awards ceremony but managed to stay until the end. She went straight home afterwards as she was feeling too ill but didnt realise there would be a group photo and thats why shes missing. Reporters are making up stories about her being unhappy so thats why her company issued a statement. Fans at the awards show say that she didnt look too well either..

I truly believe that LYW isn't unhappy about not winning the award because shes said all along that she knows that GHJ acting is far superior and that she hopes to be at this level in the future.

Guest happyjh

QUOTE (soulan @ Dec 31 2009, 12:23 PM) *

Guys! You can go check this link .. Its like a little summary on the awards about QSD or more about LYW .. biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt9kLLZKOhQ&feature=sub

Great video, thanks for the link. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS TO LEE YO WON!!! Winning 4 awards this year: Best Camera Face, Best Actress-Grimme Award, MBC Top Excellence Award & MBC Best Couple Award. They are more than enough to prove YOU'RE THE BEST!!! Thumbs up for you & looking forward to seeing your next projects. KEEP IT UP!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest in_my_heart

OMG i'm so happy that QSD got most of the major awards! ^___^

hahaha! i love all of the cast! deokman,yushin,bidam,mishil

and sohwa ♥ chilsuk! OMG hahaha! i really love QSD :D the best!

Anyone who can't view via streaming.. I'm updating the first post and posting updates on my twitter for the winner lists:

http://twitter.com/sayrooldh06

NEW WINNERS:

MALE NEWCOMER AWARD WINNER: Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Seung Hyu from Queen Seon Deok!

FEMALE NEWCOMER AWARD Seo Woo and Im Joo Eun from Tamra, the Island and Soul respectively

So disappointed that Joo Hwan Sshi did not get the new comer award!

He did such a splendid job in Tamra!

Archived