Nam Ji Hyun 남지현

distressdoll

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR HARD WORKING QUEEN! NAM JI HYUN :heart:

ACING EXAMS! ACING RED CARPET LOOK! AND....

ACING THE EXCELLENCE AWARDS IN ACTING FOR ACTRESS CATEGORY!!! WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!

DSYcuwnXkAARp58.jpg

DSY2G4vVwAIwpNJ.jpg

CTTO

Taejoon and Unnies look so proud..Especially Nara.. I love her expression. Can feel the warmth. Am so thankful that Ji hyun gt to work with amazing people who looked at her beautifully and cared for her like a family. 

SP family is the best :heart:

DScX1lYUMAANXVZ.jpg

@McAngel30

2 hours ago, masthu said:

Taejoon and Unnies look so proud..Especially Nara.. I love her expression. Can feel the warmth. Am so thankful that Ji hyun gt to work with amazing people who looked at her beautifully and cared for her like a family. 

SP family is the best :heart:

I love this squad..that it's still leaves a smile on my face when I see them altogether,even if its been months since the drama has finished...only missing the co-Captain on here. I love that JiHyunnie was able to thank everyone (although she said she might have missed some people) ..and to share the award to the entire SP team...all in just one speech.She was able to say the right words.This I love about her.:heart:

On 1/4/2018 at 2:01 PM, achinawa said:

I love this squad..that it's still leaves a smile on my face when I see them altogether,even if its been months since the drama has finished...only missing the co-Captain on here. I love that JiHyunnie was able to thank everyone (although she said she might have missed some people) ..and to share the award to the entire SP team...all in just one speech.She was able to say the right words.This I love about her.:heart:

Sorry for the late reply chinguya! Real life pulling hard and during my free time i can only drop by the other thread. :(

Me too! I crazy love the SP squad and how supportive they are to each other! Their eyes tell me that, even if we didn't get any award, you winning one makes us feel as if we all got an award! In this crazy ent industry you rarely find people who can be so happy for your success. Looks like Nara was tearing up. Ye wonnie's pat on the cheek aww! Im grateful that hyunnie is surrounded by kind and beautiful souls. 

It was so nice of her to dedicate her award to the entire SP team and her speech man!!! Nam Ji Hyun once again proves why she's the Sunbaenim to most of the SBS award winners that night! So much humility and grace in her speech!!! :heart:

Made me fall in love with her all over again!!!

2017-sbs-drama-awards-winners-20.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

On 1/4/2018 at 2:05 PM, achinawa said:

I love that she's the non idol on that set.

Chincha!!! I thought the other actress in white was a non idol (shows how well i know kpop lol)

Nam Ji Hyun rocked the red carpet! The was all panchak panchak!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

DSXz5SMUIAEejb8.jpg

DSZsGqqXcAAqG5D.jpg:large

DSZsGqiWkAEBgAs.jpg

Hyuni updated :heart:

The lyrics are pretty and the singers are pretty as well..

Ah~ so great

Hyunnie updated! :heart:

Translation:  "Getting ready!! Where am i going to for today~?

#32nd_golden_disk_awards

Archived