Nam Ji Hyun 남지현

distressdoll

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has 3 more semesters to go before she graduates.

She wants to do a drama this 2018!!! Lets rejoice!!!! 

DRpLW3XX0AAu9Jc.jpg

Message to fans for 2018. Well said #NamJiHyun. ❤️

“Health is the most important thing. Make sure you take care of your health. And if it was a hard year, I hope it’s a better year.” 

DRpLmKRWkAAIGxx.jpg

DRpLmKRWkAAIGxx.jpg

DRpLmKOW4AAG2Dn.jpg

DRpLmKPWsAAlQWs.jpg

Ended already :bawling: But we’ll get to see her at the SBS Drama Awards!!! :D

DRpP1pfV4AEEFxn.jpg

She read my message again... I was not feeling well. And she said "Maggie,,Everything will be alright, Be happy" .. Am so thankful to her.. I Love her so much that it hurts..  :heart:

DRpQuAQUMAAZk7-.jpg

DRpQueeUMAAI6Ig.jpg

Credit to @McAngel30

[#NamJiHyun vlive] Puppy thanked fans 

NJH: "I have a lot of thanks to my fans for this year, so I'm going to give you a present, and I'll make it with my hand."

She painted her English name 'HAZEL' and a Christmas tree in an eco bag prepared as a gift. 

DRpwwdjU8AAOUnN.jpg

The second keyword 'the first trip in 2018' She said, "I do not think I will go far. I want to go on a domestic with my family." 

DRp0j1rUIAA1WvD.jpg

Puppy prepared 'keyword talk' for fans. Regarding the first keyword, "How is a 24-year-old Nam Ji Hyun?" She said, "I don't think age matters very much, and I'm determined to be busy next year." 

Archived