Nam Ji Hyun 남지현

distressdoll

Yeah she's got the same name as one of the 4minute member, hence every time I want to search for her wiki page, I've to search for Queen Seonduk first. Well, it seems to me that Korean dramas (recently) have been constantly using that same few child actors in several different dramas.. It almost seemed to me like they were running out of young talents. I don't get why Nam Ji Hyun isn't cast in more dramas with better roles. Hope she will gain more recognition in the future. Anyway, I didn't know she was in "To the beautiful you".. Would've watched if I'd know earlier.. lol 

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@uknowahah I only watched To The Beautiful You because of Nam Ji Hyun, after her cameo, I stopped watching already. Yes, it's frustrating that she has the same name with an idol. I google her name with an actress attached to it. I agree with you, I don't know why she isn't cast in dramas or movies anymore. She's a wonderful actress. She didn't get those awards for nothing. Hope she'll have a drama soon with a lead role just like Kim Soo Hyun. They were paired in "Will it snow for Christmas" and look at Kim Soo Hyun now, crossing fingers that in time she will be recognize.  :)

• 3 months later...

^I can't wait to see her new movie with Jin Goo.  I think they're very cute in Warrior Baek Dong Soo. 

Nam Ji Hyun is one of the few young talented actresses that I like.  Hoping to see her back in dramaland.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm still waiting for her to be recognised by the public. Oh yeah, Hwa-Yi. The premise of the movie greatly intrigued me. I wonder what sort of role she is playing? I hope it's an important role; maybe she will stop Hwayi from becoming a monster. Lols. Can't wait to watch the movie!

• 2 months later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); visibility: visible;"Lee Jun Ki, Han Ji Min, Nam Ji Hyun, and Kang Ha Neul Considering Upcoming Drama “Angel Eyes”jnkm January 14, 2014 
Credit: Soompi

Lee Jun Ki, Han Ji Min, Nam Ji Hyun, and Kang Ha Neul Considering Upcoming Drama “Angel Eyes”

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

At first I thought she is the 4 minute member coz they share the same name and she also acting. But coming to thread, realized they all different people. 
Here is Hwayi movie thread in forum. Feel free to post Nam Ji Hyun-Hwayi stuff there.

• 4 weeks later...

Park Hyung-shik, Seo Kang-joon, Nam Ji-hyun courted for What’s With This Family

Park_Hyung_Shik_Nam_Ji_Hyun_Seo_Kang_Joo

Casting is underway for KBS’s newest weekend drama due out this summer, called What’s With This Family. Idol Park Hyung-shik (Heirs, Nine) of Ze:A has been offered the lead, and up-and-comer Seo Kang-joon (Sly and Single Again) and former child star Nam Ji-hyun (Angel Eyes, Hwa-yi) are in talks to join the cast as well. The premise seems typical for weekend fare — the series will be about a family going about their noisy lives, and will concentrate on the family’s bond.

The show will also highlight development of the adolescents, which sounds like justification to cast youthful, attractive actors/actresses/idols to garner greater viewership from a younger demographic (not that they need solid reasoning — more pretty can’t hurt!).

There’s some confusion about Seo Kang-joon’s character — he’s either the lead’s bestie, rival, or both, and from the little we know about the plot, it appears he may get caught up in a love triangle with Park Hyung-shik and Nam Ji-hyun. While I really fancy the idea of Seo Kang-joon and Nam Ji-hyun working together, a source at KBS was quick to caution that there is still a lot of time left before production begins, and therefore, the cast is subject to change.

What’s With This Family will be written by Kang Eun-kyung (Gu Family Book, Baker King Kim Tak-gu) and will follow Wonderful Season, debuting in August.

Cr: Dramabeans

April 7, 2014
'Angel Eyes" Kang Ha Neul Bungee Jumping Event With Nam Ji Hyun

By Staff Writer KDramaStars.com
angel-eyes-kang-ha-neul-bungee-jumping-e

"Angel Eyes" Kang Ha Neul prepared a bunjee jumping event for Nam Ji Hyun.
On the 2nd episode of the new SBS weekend drama "Angel Eyes" broadcast on April 6th, Park Dong Joo (played by Kang Ha Neul) prepared a bunjee jumping event for Yoon Soo Wan (played by Nam Ji Hyun).
On this day, Dong Joo wanted to wish Soo Wan a happy birthday and took her bunjee jumping.  Before bunjee jumpgin, he put earphones in Soo Wan's ears and made her listen to sounds of nature.
Dong Joo said to Soo Wan, "This is early summer.  The trees are green and the sky is really blue.  You see the birds flying" and made them imagine the beautiful scenery.
At this, Dong Joo and Soo Wan stood on the bunjee jumping stage together.  Dong Joo was clearly nervous but Soo Wan smiled and said in an excited way, "Dong Joo, I see the wind."
Dong Joo shouted, "Yoon Soo Wan, Happy birthday" and hugged Soo Wan as he jumped.

Nam Ji Hyun kiss and tells about her kiss scene with Kang Ha Neul in 'Angel Eyes'

Nam Ji Hyun shared she wasn't as nervous as fans would expect to kiss her 'Angel Eyes' co-star Kang Ha Neul.

Nam Ji Hyun shared, "Han Neul oppa and I are around five years apart, but the five-year age gap seemed small, and [Kang Ha Neul] oppa treated me very well. I was able to enjoy filming thanks to him."

She also chose her favorite scene: "It was my first time bungee jumping. It was something I always wanted to do so through this drama, I jumped three times in a row. I had a lot of sun, but Ha Neul seemed like he was a bit scared."

The child actress also handled her kiss scene maturely, "Since it's acting, it wasn't very embarrassing or anything like that. I was a little nervous because it was my first time doing it, but I wasn't very nervous or anything like that... I'm twenty years old, but I have not experienced my first love yet. It's still an unknown world to me."

cr: allkpop

Hi! It's my first  (definitely not the last!) time to post in Ji-Hyeon's soompi thread. Just want to commend her impressive emotive acting in Angel's Eyes! Loved her superb chemistry with Kang Ha Neul! Hope they can pair up as leads in another Kdrama!

Ho,,,our NJH-hee becoming more and more beautiful every time I see her! I'm falling in love with her acting each time I see her in a drama! :x and she did it this time big!!!-anyway it's like that for me-'Angel Eyes' is so full with her and KHN memories each episode,I  can say I watch it only for them!ha ha... I wish they pair again in some future drama.this time for the whole long drama.and not just the child vers...or play again with KSH-oppa I loved them so much in WISFC so I fish they will be paired again in the near future...and if possible as the mine or supported couple!!! ^:)^  ;)NJH is so talented with her acting,I wish she play more and more!so a lots of people will see her abilities,and how far she can go...so I hope she'll get the drama WWTF so we can see her soon in drama again! [-O<    here some pics I found :                                                 Namjihyeon "I met twenty years 'Angel Eyes' special reason?" [Potoen]                                                201404211754510610_2.jpg                                                Namjihyeon _001.jpg                                                Namjihyeon. Jpg
341428(0)-m400600_57718.jpgImg0404_20140325134204_5.jpg
wuri NJH-Ha sure is beautiful!!!and so cute...she becoming a little woman!:x

• 1 month later...

Woohoo! Hope this thread gets livelier as time goes. :D I applaud her for her performance in Angel Eyes. It's remarkable how she portrayed the blind character. Her romance with KNH couldn't have gotten any sweeter. 
Can't wait to see what's in stored for this brilliant actress in the future. :-bd :x

Archived