[SBS Variety] Oh! Brothers / 오!브라더스

Guest fanda4000

Guest fanda4000

Oh! Brothers / 오!브라더스

syxwzs.jpg

PROGRAM INFORMATION

First Broadcast: 25 December 2009

Broadcast Time : Friday 18:30 (Korea Time)

Broadcast Network : SBS

HOSTS

MC: Kim Gook Jin

Current Members: MC Nam Hee Suk, Yoo Se Yoon, Gang Ji Seop, Kim Tae Woo, Super Junior Leeteuk, and SHINee Minho. Female celebrities on the show include Chaeyeon, Narsha (BEG), Kim Shin Young, Soo Young (SNSD), Nicole (KARA), and HyunA (4Minute).

1zxlds.jpg

SUMMARY

SBS has put a new large-scale variety show into production. SBS announced on the 14th, “There will be a new game competition variety show called ‘Oh! Brothers‘ with 12 male and female celebrities divided into six teams, each with 2 people.” This show is not of the real variety format that has been popular lately; instead, it aims to remake the show X-Man that ended April 2007.

Kim Gook Jin is the main MC of the show. Newsen has said on December 7th, “He is a very good MC and interacts well with people and will be a perfect match for the show.”

Along with Kim Gook Jin are 6 other male guests who will MC Nam Hee Suk, Yoo Se Yoon, Gang Ji Seop, Kim Tae Woo, Super Junior Leeteuk, and SHINee Minho. Female celebrities on the show include Chaeyeon, Narsha, Kim Shin Young, So Nyeo Shi Dae Sooyoung, Kara’s Nicole, and 4Minute’s HyunA.

100 non-celebrity individuals, divided in 5 groups of 20, will bet on the celebrity team they want to see live on. If the celebrity duo the team roots for loses, the team also gets eliminated. At the end, the team who hasn’t been eliminated wins and gets the prize.

DOWNLOAD ALTERNATIVES

http://aja-aja.com/regular/oh-brothers

http://www.aigo-media.net/

http://clubbox.co.kr/codndwh/

http://clubbox.co.kr/heamil/

SHOW NEWS

Oh! Brothers starts off on a good note (Credit: AllKPop)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PB&Banana

I hope the format of the show mixes the celeb idols, the reason why xman was so successful is because it had mc's that were very good at what they did and a couple of permanent guests that made it interesting along with new faces each episode. If it's the same girls (I don't have nothing against them just saying what I think fans) the appeal will gradually fall.

I did enjoy the show though but it wasn't spectacular the cast is lacking and the mc just doesn't interest me. Nicole impressed me she didn't just stand their and squeal when it came to the game where they had to jump on the trampoline and throw the ball.

since this was the pilot and scored a decent rating, i wonder when it will make it's official debut. hopefully they add different games to each episode.

it scored a decent rating? how high? i personally thought it was boring~ but its the pilot epi,so its bound to be uninteresting~ i particularly hate the same word game thing~ owh well~ lets see how it fares next week~

Guest alicechen

Aww Poor Sooyoung!! Minho didn't pick her!! When it was her turn, the other group mostly aimed at the bottom goal since they can't hit it to the top. She was breathless trying to stop the balls from entering.

:lol: at Leeteuk!! He threw really high and hard at Narsha's top goal. Therefore, Minho (on the bottom) didn't get to do much.

I think the people that guard the bottom goal are at a disadvantage, they can't even see when the balls are coming, while the top can see.

The last game is hilarious. Narsha and ShinYoung!! :lol: Tae Woo owns all the men up there basically.

Guest mintiful

teuk and shinyoung team is hilarious.

love them at the word game. <333

and how shinyoung just gave up when kimtaewoo keeps following them. lol.

that one guy who's a fan of sooyoung is lucky. hahass

nicole was super good at blocking.

i would love to see more interactions between the cast though.

So they're the permanent members? Since this is a gameshow, it's kind of boring watching the same people week after week. I hope they change members each week like X-Man.

So they're the permanent members? Since this is a gameshow, it's kind of boring watching the same people week after week. I hope they change members each week like X-Man.

It's not as boring if they do different things every week. But I'm guessing they'll have a few stay as regular people. And then have guests come on the show.

Archived