[Drama 2010] Stars Falling From the Sky / Wish Upon A Star 별을 따다 줘

Guest fanda4000

Guest catch90

Do you know how awesome you are? :D

Thank you so much!!!! ^^

hmm, megaupload not working...is there another source for ep5 ? thanks!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest catch90

Ep. 5 won't be out until tomorrow as for ep 3 and 4 I'll try to see if I can upload them by tonight...

i see..thx. i'm good with ep3 and ep4.

Guest jamieguo28

Yeah, I think the kids are still on break. It'll be a little easier for PalKang when they go back to school since she can work during the day without worries. Yeah!!! Episode 5 out tomorrow! And it looks like soft subs should be out soon for episodes 1 and 2.

Thanks to blissfulwishes, milkanpuriname, and mommie Alice for answering my question.

Actually each hostess bars are different. They all have their own set of rules. And of course there's different levels of hostess bars. Some more of lowly hostess bar "might" make you do prostitution and would even fire you if you don't. Of course everything is done discreetly. Some hostess might do it to earn "extra" money.

Very high number of hostess bars do let customers "touch" the girls and again depends on who owns the bar. It is expected that if you work at the hostess bar that you let your customers "touch" you.

Working as a hostess in a bar is considered as one of the worst thing a female can do in Korea. She is looked down at by everyone. In Ep. 4, daughter-in-law of the grandfather mentions how she is looked down eventhough she is now married to a rich man because she used to be hostess. No matter what, people don't forget her background and will not look at her as equal. That is why she is trying to marry off her daughter to someone with "status" but she has to buy that "status".

However, working as a hostess bar is one of the fastest way of earning money (as long as you are not in debt with loan shartks and that is a differenty story).

mommy alice, thank you for the information, nice to know more about Korea and how to interpret things I see in the drama's

Guest adieu.cloud

hi! :D hehe, i'm a new watcher.

actually, at first i was debating on watching this drama or not, because i didn't know anybody from the cast expect for parang and the jandi's brother boy. i started watching it, and :o i'm completely obsessed now! :o

i reaaaaaally hope joonah & pal kang would end up together, but >___>" he's not the main male character -sigh-

ALSOOOO, i love the little kids! :D and nami's so adorable, & jibin's growing up so fast, and i can't believe he's 14 :o, he looks so much younger then that.

AND (= this drama made me cry sooo much :[ . it's so heart breaking, and i'm glad it's not because somebody died or something. this dramas so ... different ... FRESH?!

Guest kdramaadik

hello, n00b here. i'd like to watch this drama but i don't know how to join together the episode 1 videos from megaupload that are split into several files. would greatly appreciate it if anyone can point me to a tutorial here in soompi or to the right forum thread

thanks everyone, and apologies if my post is not quite relevant to the topic. (i'm still trying to find my way around here)

Guest Crystal392

I fell in love for this drama :D

At the beginning I didn't like Pal Kang because she seem to lazy and crazy xD heh but it was so sad to see her grow up so fast, specially because her parents where very good persons.

I cried so much with this drama, and I am really looking forward to ep 5 and 6.

What I also like about this drama is that things don't go too fast nor too slow. :D

Na-Rang, next Sulli (f(x)) hehehe ..

nazznen - yayy good to see you!! I'm suffering from WISFC angst/tragedy, so I've decided to finish watching these 4 episodes first.

i love Jin's family sister-brother relationship. it's beautiful though they are not related to blood at all.

They works together to help with Pal-Gan's houseworks. how sweet. Pa-Rang loves her nuna a lots. He even come out with idea to marry Pal-Gan and Tae-Kyu. Money-less and Funny Tae-Kyu.

finally Pal-Gan got her job back. in the lift, exhausted kneeling, pleeding for her jobs. Joon-Hoo saw her (but she didn't see her),she about to fall, and he wants to grab her .. but stops .. why??? I wonder he has feelings to Pal-Gan ..

finally manage to catch episode 5, in office working on dateline but cannot stops myself to spare time tonight!!

next episode: my fav lines Joon-Hoo to Kang-Ha " its first time i saw you like this "

actually he was scolding unsatisfied something about Pal-Gan (she do).

Guest flower pot

Annyeong everyone... :wave:

Just dropping by to say that i have started on this series yesterday and finished all of the initial four episodes in one sitting... It's so deliciously good and fast paced that i was already on episode 4 before i knew it and wanting more...

Thank god for the fast subbing of viikii that i got to enjoy this series in real time while it's being shown in Korea...

The start of the series was quite lighthearted although the female lead takes some getting used to because of how her character was portrayed in the beginnning...

byul1-00035.jpg

She was flighty, ditzy, spoilt and a teeny weeny bit selfish but the whole story lies on how she's able to turn herself around and how her whole life was changed because of an incident that happened to her family...

By the time episode 2 came around, she had my full sympathy and vote of confidence and can i just say that aside from lighting up the screen with her beauty, Choi Jung Won is one actress that can really act...

(those scenes when she was delivering her lines with a blank expression on her face was awesome... how can someone who does not register any emotion convey such feelings of guilt, hopelessness and sadness? It was even more effective than if she had screamed and shouted her misery because i bet if that is the case i'd only get annoyed... I say, BRAVO!)

byul2-00058.jpg

I am only 2 episodes into the series and i was already crying buckets... The kids who play her sisters and brothers are quite believable and good too... Ji Bin (Kang San in BOF, Jandi's brother) is getting to be exceptionally good at acting and this boy would really go a long way if he continues honing his talent...

byul3-00021.jpg

One more thing that i like about this series is that even if they tackle a lot of hardhitting, really melodramatic stuff in some segments, it still retains its lightheartedness in the succeeding segments...

Unlike other dramas which will leave you feeling depressed because of the series of bad luck that has fallen upon the heroine... this drama makes you want to stand up and cheer for Pal Kang and her brood so that they can make it through the everyday trials that they are currently going through...

It is consistent in bringing in the laughs not just for the sake of it but because through the trials that the lead girl is going through, you can still see traces of her ditziness that is still in her character but you can't help but see how much she is trying to change her ways too because of the responsibility that fate has bestowed upon her unexpectedly and that is what comes across as funny... her awkwardness in trying out things that are new to her and her efforts in keeping it together although it seems like everything is falling apart around her... (Credit also goes to Tae Nyu who plays the Won Brothers nephew since he is such a great support and natural comic and i absolutely adore him! He really cracks me up!)

Kim Ji Hoon is HOT but not at his cutest in this series.. However he gets me all bothered and itching all the more to desire him when he's cold and snobby... (he is really at his most gorgeous in Love, Marriage... to those who are on the lookout for another romcom with Ji Hoon, that is another well recommended series... He is so funny there and the series might start off slow but hang in there because it really delivers on the romance factor)...

byul4-00142.jpg

I love his lines in this series though and how he disregards Pal Kang like she's a mere blip of annoyance in his life and i am anticipating the moment that would come when he would eat his words and fall for her with great pleasure... hahaha! :lol:

(And of course I love the fanservice in episode 2, when he was bathing in the shower and the water was just dribbling across his spectacularly muscled chest and arms and... let me wipe the drool off my face... wahahaha!)

Shin Dong Wook is such a cutie in this series though and to all of the Junse (From Brilliant Legacy), Jihoo (from BOF) and Shin Woo (from YB) lovers... we've got another live one in our hands of a second lead male character to root for and feel sorry for in this character... hehehe!

It is not as evident yet in this first four episodes but i know that he will make my heart ache and long for the time when Pal Kang can look his way instead although i would still be gunning for her to get together with Ji Hoon's character...

How did i know? This scene did... the money shot of the second male lead slowly falling for the female lead and wanting to do everything in his power to shield her from harm while the male lead treats her like crap and only realizes her worth in the end... hahaha! :lol:

byul4-00124.jpg

The villain in this series is way evil that i think Moon Chae Won's mom from Brilliant Legacy, Mama Kang from BOF and her went to the same evil school... I hate her guts and she has not one shred of morality in her body and i think she's nothing else but just a money grubbing vindinctive beeyatch... (her daughter seems to be following in her footsteps and i hate her with as much fervor)...

Episode 4's ending was such a cliffhanger and i can't wait to see what would happen next! I really hope someone can post spoilers... :)

This drama is really feeding my Monday-Tuesday drama addiction and i hope it will only get better... :D

Can anybody tell me where can i watch online Ep.5. Joonmedia are pretty fast but i don't understand korean so i cannot figure out much. Please.

Guest lucky_moon

Anyone could upload ep.5 on a single MU link (SAN version) pretty please?

It'll totally make my day!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Thank you XD

please go back to the previous page and read my comment in the torrent links post, You'll know something ;)

Archived