[Drama 2010] Stars Falling From the Sky / Wish Upon A Star 별을 따다 줘

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the main guy character too!!! And I like how serious the main girl character mood has changed. I'm currently watching it at viikii too!! Hopefully, we won't have to wait too long for the next episode to come up (though you can't even imagine how grateful I am to them, taking the time to upload subtitles like thatXD)

Last year, the only drama I liked was That Fool. I'm pretty sure this year it'll be Wish Upon A Star. The main plot is amazing and the actors are also very good!! I'm so excited!!

@gonrie - If you don't mind watching it online you can get it with subs at viikii http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/starsfallingfromsky#

I finally got to watch it today yay, seems like it will be a good series, I am interested to see how long Pal Kang can keep the kids hidden in her room without the others finding out ^^;;; I think I may be the only one who actually kinda likes the main guys hair and he was incredibly cool when he sprayed his nephew with the shower head lolz that was funny I loved him for that ^^

Anyway can't wait until the next ep <3

Guest pkknyc123

did anyone here see "You're Beautiful?" Kang Ha's bathroom looks exactly like Hwang Tae Kyung's from YAB! I wonder if SBS reused the set!

Guest antinh85

This series is rather good. I dont know it's so underrated.

It seems that he will find out about the kids next episode.

Anyone have the ratings for 3???. I heard it came last in ratings out of the four dramas.

Tae-Kyu (Lee-Kyun)is cute! he reminds me a lot to Kim Dong-Wook character in Coffee Prince.

He called Pal-Gang chagiya (honey) he told Jun-Ha he wants o date her. so cute :lol:

Jun-Ha and Kang-Ha seems has dark past. Perhaps they were in love with same woman??

It's so cute when Jung In-Gu, Charmain's son sing g.o.d's song (To Mother) or well known as Jjajjamyeon's songs.

now everybody inside the house there are 5 more kids besides Pal-Gang. Tae-Kyu and Jun-Ha welcoming them but not Kang-Ha (Kim Ji-Hoon's character a little bit similar to his character in Love Marriage)

next episode: Pal-Gang work as hostess girl.

Archived