[Drama 2010] Stars Falling From the Sky / Wish Upon A Star 별을 따다 줘

Guest fanda4000

Guest lucky_moon

Ep2 was really sad for the kids wondering the streets homeless no where to go but to to sleep at the sauna & even in the sauna they were annoyed by the the people complaining how noisy the little baby, so she was before her parents death supposed to met KJH for the work & that's why he's against her working cuz she doesn't keep her promise, it see SDW will be on her side but what's gonna happen to the older kid wondering alone with the baby, for how long he'll be like this & the kids will be in hidden, so sad but seems Ep3 promising :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep2 was really sad for the kids wondering the streets homeless no where to go but to to sleep at the sauna & even in the sauna they were annoyed by the the people complaining how noisy the little baby, so she was before her parents death supposed to met KJH for the work & that's why he's against her working cuz she doesn't keep her promise, it see SDW will be on her side but what's gonna happen to the older kid wondering alone with the baby, for how long he'll be like this & the kids will be in hidden, so sad but seems Ep3 promising :)

really...????

im dying to watch it.... :)

cant wait.....

Guest eniams

the reason why i started this drama was for shin dong wook. hahaha.

i swear, watching korean dramas is the only time im thankful for tormenting chinese lessons, cause the chinese subs are usually out in less than 12 hours. god knows when the subbers sleep.

anyway, im not a really good re-capper cause i tend to fast forward on some occasions and so, sorry for those who are looking for episode summaries. i will give a few spoilers like the rest though.

the color-named siblings are still trying to find a place to live, and yet the only place they could find was the sauna, as the baby's cries got them kicked out from a motel. so PK wanted to leave him at an orphanage for awhile, so that the rest of them could at least get a room to sleep in for a night. then the eldest boy was saying how she should just leave the rest of them there too, so that she wont be burdened. she then slaps him for making her feel guilty and kinda the 'bad' character, but because of this, she doesn't leave the baby at the orphanage.

she goes to her office to ask JH for the position of a housekeeper at their house, where he, his elder brother KH and their nephew (??? if im not wrong) live in. at first JH was reluctant, but then he gave in hearing about her parent's passing away and her persistence. she returns to the sauna with the kids, then i think some woman mistook her as the mother of them, and said even though she does not know what PK is going through, but she should just work through life as there is nothing a mother of a child wouldnt do. PK hears this statement and it really is that line that changes her view on life. she goes to the toilet and stares in the mirror, saying to herself from this moment she's no longer a woman ( i guess vanity-wise?), she takes of her ribbon pin and starts cutting her long hair short. (i have no idea where that pair of scissors miraculously appeared from)

she appears in front of the house, and she tells the eldest boy to take the baby first, and she will sneak the rest of the other kids in cartons. the nephew of the won brother's seems to have taken a dislike to her because of her name. (her name means red) he refuses to tell her where her room is, asking her to find it for herself. she takes the upper hand by saying she's older than him, and later on even corrects his vocab mistakes.

the won brothers arrive home, but KH is not happy to see her. he wants her out of the house. but JH sides with her. and tells her their expectations from her. which shows how different the two brothers are. like how one person likes spicy stuff, one doesnt.... later in the night, she falls asleep, forgetting about how she asked the eldest boy stay out with the baby. and the nephew who went out, saw him trying to crawl over to take a peek. he rushes into the house saying he thinks he saw a burglar, but the won brothers do not believe him, thinking he's drunk. PK realises its the eldest boy, she then goes out to find him and bring him in.

next week episode looks promising. they look like they will be caught. the 5 siblings staying with PK, when the formula milk runs out, and the baby keeps crying, but PK isnt there. the eldest boy then resorts to stealing a can of formula, but the owner asks a customer which turns out to be JH to help catch him. and he does, but PK calls out to the boy, and JH asks if she knows him, and she replies that he's her younger brother.

okay... this looks kinda detailed.... ^^

Watching the first episode, I noticed a familiar vein in this drama. And, I was right. The writer of this drama also wrote "How To Meet a Perfect Neighbor" and "Family Honor". Both of which are very good dramas. (FH, more so than "Perfect Neighbor".)

There's always a bit of mystery or crime added into the mix of comedy and romance. As well, as birth secrets. The drama should be good.

Guest blissfulwishes

Hahaha this is such a cliche plot... but I'm a sucker for these kinds of things. :) I'm still in the process of watching Episode 1, but I must say, my favorite part is the kids! :) They are so adorable, especially Park Ji Bin/Shin Joo Hwang (aka Jandi's brother in BOF). And they're named after colors! Red, orange, green, blue, yellow... so so so cute! Except Nam Yi isn't really a color... oh wells. :)

Ahh I love spoilers.

Episode 3 Text Preview

강하는 집에서 아기우는 소리가 들리자 의아해하고, 준하역시 고양이울음소리가 아니냐고 묻는다. 이에 지하방에서 안절부절하던 빨강은 남이를 주황에게 안기며 자신이 해결하겠다며 나선다. 이윽고 빨강은 지하로 내려오는 강하를 붙잡고는 이 동네에는 도둑고양이가 많다는 말로 둘러댄다. 날이 바뀌고, 늦잠을 잔 빨강은 쌀통을 찾다가 재빨리 비닐봉지에 쌀을 담고는 숨긴다. 그리고는 준하가 밥을 찾자 쌀이 없다는 핑계를 대고, 이 때문에 태규는 친구들과 다 먹은 걸로 오해받는다. 화가난 강하는 태규를 욕실로 데려가 샤워기로 물을 뿌리고 만다. 한편, 빨강은 계란후라이를 포함한 간단한 식사를 내놓지만…

Kang Ha starts to wonder when he hears a baby crying in the house. However, Joon Ha says that it's only a cat. Pal Kang, who is fretting down in the basement, decides that she will solve the problem. She gives Nam Yi to Joo Hwang and before long, Kang Ha makes his way downstairs. However, before he can get to her room, she stops him, telling him that there are lots of stray cats in the neighborhood who make noise. The next day, Pal Kang oversleeps. When she wakes up, she searches for the rice container, and she quickly fills up a plastic bag with rice. She then hides this bag (food for her siblings later). Joon Ha later looks for the rice, but can't find it, and Tae Gyu gets blamed for eating all of the rice with his friends (even though this isn't true). Joon Ha is angry and he takes Tae Gyu to the bathroom, where he sprays him with the showerhead. (HAHA.) Meanwhile, Pal Kang prepares a simple meal with fried eggs...

Guest TaroTard

@gonrie - If you don't mind watching it online you can get it with subs at viikii http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/starsfallingfromsky#

I finally got to watch it today yay, seems like it will be a good series, I am interested to see how long Pal Kang can keep the kids hidden in her room without the others finding out ^^;;; I think I may be the only one who actually kinda likes the main guys hair and he was incredibly cool when he sprayed his nephew with the shower head lolz that was funny I loved him for that ^^

Anyway can't wait until the next ep <3

Guest fallenangel0nearth

Hahaha this is such a cliche plot... but I'm a sucker for these kinds of things. :) I'm still in the process of watching Episode 1, but I must say, my favorite part is the kids! :) They are so adorable, especially Park Ji Bin/Shin Joo Hwang (aka Jandi's brother in BOF). And they're named after colors! Red, orange, green, blue, yellow... so so so cute! Except Nam Yi isn't really a color... oh wells. :)

Ahh I love spoilers.

Episode 3 Text Preview

강하는 집에서 아기우는 소리가 들리자 의아해하고, 준하역시 고양이울음소리가 아니냐고 묻는다. 이에 지하방에서 안절부절하던 빨강은 남이를 주황에게 안기며 자신이 해결하겠다며 나선다. 이윽고 빨강은 지하로 내려오는 강하를 붙잡고는 이 동네에는 도둑고양이가 많다는 말로 둘러댄다. 날이 바뀌고, 늦잠을 잔 빨강은 쌀통을 찾다가 재빨리 비닐봉지에 쌀을 담고는 숨긴다. 그리고는 준하가 밥을 찾자 쌀이 없다는 핑계를 대고, 이 때문에 태규는 친구들과 다 먹은 걸로 오해받는다. 화가난 강하는 태규를 욕실로 데려가 샤워기로 물을 뿌리고 만다. 한편, 빨강은 계란후라이를 포함한 간단한 식사를 내놓지만…

Kang Ha starts to wonder when he hears a baby crying in the house. However, Joon Ha says that it's only a cat. Pal Kang, who is fretting down in the basement, decides that she will solve the problem. She gives Nam Yi to Joo Hwang and before long, Kang Ha makes his way downstairs. However, before he can get to her room, she stops him, telling him that there are lots of stray cats in the neighborhood who make noise. The next day, Pal Kang oversleeps. When she wakes up, she searches for the rice container, and she quickly fills up a plastic bag with rice. She then hides this bag (food for her siblings later). Joon Ha later looks for the rice, but can't find it, and Tae Gyu gets blamed for eating all of the rice with his friends (even though this isn't true). Joon Ha is angry and he takes Tae Gyu to the bathroom, where he sprays him with the showerhead. (HAHA.) Meanwhile, Pal Kang prepares a simple meal with fried eggs...

Ahh!!! thank you so much for this, I watched the 2 episodes and I fell in love with the drama. Specially because of the 2 hotties lol

Thank you :D

blissfullwishes .. you are here =D

thanks for epi 3 text translation .. ^^ waiting for soulmate to upload other links since i don't use torrent.

i love Pal-Gan's 1st brother. he is one of promising actor to look forward after yoo seung-ho.

Archived